From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in or play Kritika.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

November 26 PTS Patch Notes

A new update has arrived on the Public Test Server! Check out the preview article here.

Please remember, this is an early version of the update build, so all content and naming is subject to change. The goal here is to get the update to you as early as possible, in order to gather player feedback!

ARCHER

• A new character arrives in Kritika Online: The Archer! The Archer’s skills function similarly to the Psion’s. The Archer’s skill abilities change based on her skill level.
    -- We're still working out some issues with Archer events and the starting leveling curve (damage is currently set too low for the first few levels). We will have fixes for these items in place for the full release!
  • Added a free character slot.

DANGER ZONES

• New Difficulty—Eeri’s Library, Dusk Pirate Den, Eternal Library, and Secret Warehouse all have a new, easier “Hard” difficulty. Each zone has a chance to drop a new Challenger accessory.
  • Three new Challenger Zones have appeared!
  • Noxious Rainforest
  • Perumagion Spellfurnace
  • Burning Highland
  • Increased the drop rate of Ghostly Scales from Shattered Table.
  • The Ultimate Zones for Xanadu are now located in an “Ultimate Zone” tab within the Danger Zone Highway.
  • Updated the Daily Zone rewards.
  • Players can acquire a Daily Zone Coin for each run (two times per day). Additionally, several rewards are updated for different Danger Zones. Get the full details below.
    -- Monday reward: Unchanged.
    -- Tuesday reward: Increased to 220 Reappraisal Scrolls.
    -- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I.
    -- Thursday reward: Increased to 220 Recalculation Scrolls.
    -- Friday reward: Increased to 30 Inferior Kagerfeld Badges.
    -- Saturday, and Sunday: Unchanged.
  • Trade Daily Coins to Alandra for 250 Fixit Hammers.
  • Memory Shards can now drop in Fractured Memories above level 200.

GEAR

• Two new kinds of accessories are introduced in this update: Memorial and Challenger.
  • Memorial accessories are acquired from Lilis with Memory Shards. They are base tier 13 and cursed, so they need to undergo purification (evolution). Through the evolution process, they will become tier 14 accessories, which can be evolved once more.
  • Challenger accessories are acquired from new Challenger Zones, or from evolution of Evo1 Antique accessory. They are base tier 14 and can be evolved once more.
  • The Daylight Helioflare weapon has been rebalanced. Check it out in the PTS!

QUESTS

After end of the quest “[Skyship Arcadia: East Deck] Suppression,” and at level 65, all main quest lines are rearranged. We have been monitoring player advancement after hitting level 65 and found multiple opportunities to improve the gameplay flow. We have changed all quest lines after level 65 to be smoother and more focused.
Now players will play the main quest line in this succession: Starhenge -> Xanadu side stories -> Abe/Titan story quest (not an Ultimate zone) -> Windhome. And following the quest line, suitable quest rewards will be bestowed to raise character CR more smoothly. If you’ve already completed these quests, try them again and get the new rewards!
Additionally, we added weekly quests for Ultimate zones. This should create good synergy with Hard difficulty Ultimate Zones.

ETHERFORCE

• The fifth Etherforce step, Vital Force, is now available.

NPC SHOPS

• Alandra’s Daily Box has been updated and can be purchased twice daily.
  • Players can now trade Fixit Hammers for Violet Boss Souls or Ultimate Souls from material NPCs.
  • Lilis
  • Strange Master armor’s best possible item is [Dawn].
  • Strange Master weapon's best possible item is Pirate King.
  • Strange Master accessory's best possible item is [Dusk].
  • Strange Superb accessory is newly added. Its best possible item is [Memorial]. This accessory is only available via the new material “Memory Shard,” which is only available from Fractured Memories above level 200.
  • Emblem Box from Scar and Maril Shop has new emblems:
  • Dark Blossom Emblem (Account)
  • Violet Blossom Emblem (Account)
  • Ceiling Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
  • Basement Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
  • Tokina's Pet Lab has six new pets and three new collections.
  • Noble Archer Chibi, Noble Wolf Guardian Chibi (sales item)
  • Ceiling Catamount, Basement Catamount (from Coin Toss)
  • Azurou, Halsilden Steam Drake (from an upcoming DLC)
  • Craft NPCs have a new accessory Charm.

ELITE

Removed all peer-to-peer Trading limits.
Improved Elite Bonuses:

• Increased Daily Resurrection Stone from 5 to 10. (Base daily stone is still 3)
  • Increased Daily Rest Point from 30 to 50.
  • Rest bonuses remain the same.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Korean VO is still present in several places.

Comments

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

what is the point of more etherforce... no one can possibly fill the proceeding 3 within the next 3 years. Only the first one fills at a decent rate. What a joke.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

let's hope this will be finally a nice update! it seems nice, kinda disappointed on elite improved bonuses tho, could be slightly better

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

Trash update again, EME obviously does not understand MMO progression at all. you can't have every single new dungeon be a gear check. What good are lower modes when the drops are so infinitesimal? Hate to break it to you but the population is no longer healthy enough to support parties, start balancing around solo play and not people paying for carries.

• VertanaciaVertanacia Member, KOL

seems like a good update, things in there others and myself have been wanting for awhile now

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member

Updated 2/2 dailies rewards are good and very much needed for both new and old players alike so nice job on that. Now we just need 5/5 gem dailies rewards to be updated. Changes to elite status can definitely be way better for its price in my opinion. As for the rest of the other updates, I'll let other people input their thoughts and suggestions. But overall, seems to be a very nice update.

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL

This patch seems to have addressed quite a bit of the concerns and i'm glad ALLM is actually reading and replying to some of our posts, looks like the patch is in the right direction, just hope it rolls out bug free.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member
    edited November 27

So can we get skymettle accents sent to every character on our account or....? Thanks for the extra res stones I guess.

@J6FMCKRXXY said:
    Trash update again, EME obviously does not understand MMO progression at all. you can't have every single new dungeon be a gear check. What good are lower modes when the drops are so infinitesimal? Hate to break it to you but the population is no longer healthy enough to support parties, start balancing around solo play and not people paying for carries.

QFT.

@J6FMCKRXXY said:
    what is the point of more etherforce... no one can possibly fill the proceeding 3 within the next 3 years. Only the first one fills at a decent rate. What a joke.

This too. I wanna see some screenshots of people who actually have more than the 2nd sphere complete. It's just a waste of effort at this point.

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL

@MajorThor said:
    So can we get skymettle accents sent to every character on our account or....? Thanks for the extra res stones I guess.

@J6FMCKRXXY said:

QFT.

@J6FMCKRXXY said:

This too. I wanna see some screenshots of people who actually have more than the 2nd sphere complete. It's just a waste of effort at this point.

One of my alts has 2 and a half orbs complete just by doing action zones daily and nothing else.

• HectorRNHectorRN Member, KOL

@J6FMCKRXXY said:

true Im still stuck filling the 3rd orb we have no time to do old daily quests for some etherforce and windhome quests only giving 60 ether
    action zones are very good but we need more ways to get etherforce maybe passively while farming dungeons or fm.

• RipperonisRipperonis Member, KOL
    edited November 27

When's Halo Thot? (Halo Mage) Is he(she) coming somewhere in December or early January? Don't want to wait too long. :neutral:

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited November 27

Overall, I think it look’s like a pretty good patch. There is a lot that went into this patch with a lot of old content being updated and re-scaled. I might not have covered it all in a few hours of playing on PTS so I might have to go back and re-edit this post. Here are my initial thoughts and some more details about the patch. I won’t comment on archer, but a new class is always nice!

New player progression:
    A big part of this patch was fixing up the new player progression. The progression curved out better and the quest line is more linear and intuitive now. Eerie’s library has a normal mode that is 300k CR recommended, Dusk Pirate Den normal mode being 450k CR recommended, and Eternal library mode being 500k CR recommended dungeon. A few new players who started the game during the last event shared their experience on the EME discord and said they landed around 200-300k CR with the event items given to them and 400-500k CR after a few day of playing. The difficulty curve seems to be at a good spot for new players to begin clearing windhome extreme dungeons while working to clear harder ones and harder difficulties. It’s an overall big improvement on progression. The whole buying runs to experience content seems like its significantly gone down on NA since the introduction of multiple difficulties Warehouse and Challenge Zone. These changes should hopefully allow new players to enjoy the game at their own pace. Though this is a big improvement, I think there is still a lot of difficulty for players to transition to 70 from 65. There is still a big hump, and the best method now is currently to run Xanadu Story dungeons on extreme which poses a challenge to some new players or rather the class that they chose at the selection screen (there are still large class imbalances, won’t go too much into this). Windhome dungeons aren’t really worth the effort running due to the difficulty for the small exp return. I think this should be looked at and smoothed out a bit better for the new player experience, possibly increasing windhome exp gain to be on par with pavilion and giving players better gear from starhenge to clear through windhome.

Gearing, New challenges zones, and Fractured Memories:
    The new evolution system with helioflare and now the new accessories is a great change. Being able to evolve your previous gear that you worked on into the next set of gear feels much smoother for progression. This patch had 18 new accessories. The Antique accessories set could evolve into all of them except the Memorial set which seems to be a fractured memory exclusive (I’ll get more into fractured memory below). Three new challenge dungeons were also introduced. Each of the new dungeon each drop one of the new accessories for a specific slot and the respective evolution material for it. Noxious rainforest drops earrings, Perumagion Spellfurance drops necklace, and Burning highland drops ring. Each of the new dungeons have 7 steps scaling similarly to the first one and they each have 2 zones that require 3 rest point per zone. Players can enter each zone 20 times a day, meaning you can do all 4 challenge dungeons 20 times each. I did not get to test the drop rates for them, but hope the drop rates are not like misery shard drop rates. For those who are not farming Misery Shards for helioflare upgrades, it requires 260 or 320 misery shards depending on the evolution route. Farming Step 7 (hardest difficult) with 4 people and max drop rate buffs nets me on average, 8-10 shards in 20 runs, and running step 1 (lowest difficult) solo with increased drop rate 50% potion is about 2-4 shards every 20 runs. Meaning if you only run step 1 with one character, you can upgrade your weapon in 100 or so days. Drop rates are pretty abysmal and unless you luck out on weapon drops to salvage, it would take some serious grinding on multiple characters to get enough shards before the next weapon is released. On top of that you will have to grind each of the new challenge zones for 100-300 (depending on evolution path) of new material. Each accessory has their own unique material. Allm/Eme should re-visit drop rates changes on these new dungeons and the current ones. The current Eternal Library, pirate dusk den, Warehouse, and shipyard all have pretty poor drops. With limited runs and limited rp every week and not netting a single drop with max drop rate feels pretty bad. Players will have to wait another week to repeat the same process. Empress weapons can be crafted, but getting the right dawn gloves and accessory upgrades can not. This leads to the next discussion of fractured memory.

Adding Dawn gear to fractured memory and new accessories to the loot table will hopefully give players a good alternative to gearing up if they already used up their weekly runs. 1 hexagram for a piece of gear is fairly cheap and should put more dawn gear back in circulation. Keeping fractured memory up to date is a great system to provide alternatives for gearing up, but it shouldn’t completely replace dungeon drops just because dungeon dungeon drop rates are poor. There should be a balance with this system and decent drop rates in dungeons. Adding old gear sets to fractured memory is also a good way to introduce older gear back into the market for newer players to pick up and progress into. In addition, adding a new fractured memory drop that translates into it’s own exclusive fractured memory set of gear that is on par with the current tier seems like a nice new system and an alternative way to gear up. It keeps Fractured memory relevant and let’s people gear similarly to the diablo system. It would be nice to see more of this in the future.

These new higher tier charms are getting a little absurd in costs. Wrath Charm II was introduced for a net gain of 300 attack, 1.5% bonus damage, and 10 element, you have to spend 5 Wrath Charm I’s plus a significant amount of dungeon materials including 150 of each of the 3 new danger zone materials. Could we possibly tone down the mats cost to maybe 3 wraths and less dungeon materials, or introduce new wrath drops into new zones.

edited November 27

Shop and daily changes:
    - Increase in daily rewards and daily hammer stability purchases are very much welcomed
    - Alandra’s daily purchases has been changed to a kind of lottery system where you can strike big and net a lot of gold.
    - Elite Status changes are much over due, but still feels very very lacking…
    - Mega Mystery box was updated to add more legacy items including the Lotus set, and it looks like they added a new all black templar set into the box.
    - Mysterious keys looked like it got re-worked and they added more hammers (up to 21-250 fixitss) and scrolls to it (up to 27,000 reappraisal/recalc scrolls), a new Egyptian themed costume, diabolical costume selector, some new blue rarity with no stats weapon and accent, and many more other changes to the box
    - A bunch of new pets were added.
    - A lot of new emblems were added. Most can be fused for. Some were added to mega mystery box and some were added to rare emblem box. Scarlet cross was added to rare emblem boxes.
    - 2 new weapon accents were added. Templar weapon that goes with the new bitmap set bonus, and Destrus weapons were added that goes with the red imp set. Looks like you can only fused for the templar one and Destrus can be obtained via box.
    -
    Existing Concerns:
    I think overall the patch looks great and is heading in the right direction. The main highlights being more access to content for new players (multi difficulty dungeon is always welcomed), up to date reward systems, and alternative ways of gearing. However, there are still some big concerns some of which were highlighted above such as the 65 to 70 leveling progression can be smoothed out better and a better balance of drop rate improvements with material costs. In addition, seeing more ways to obtain etherforce with new addition of etherforce orbs wouldn’t hurt. Even though you don’t have to do much to fish to fill them up, It can be a bit deterring when more etherforce orbs are added and it feels like you are falling further behind. The last addition we had was action zones, which was 2-3 etherforce orbs ago. Possibly addin gthem on to the weekly quests, adding to quests that ties together with new content, or even adding them to fractured memory might be a good alternative. (Weekly quests are currently bug and not showing up on pts, so I am not sure if they are on there already)

Helioflare is still a bit weak. It was buffed on PTS with an increase in 1000 attack, 15% bonus damage, 10% crit damage. However, this buff still seems a bit lacking. It had a higher damage output then Thermalar, but I did about 4-6% less damage to human and feys when switching to Helioflare from Empress with the Reaper version of the weapon. It is important to note that this is also PTS, characters on live generally have more bloated stats due to pet bonus and other bonuses that PTS character do not have, so the gain from flat stat increase will be even less impactful and helioflare will probably do 6-8% less on live compared to empress. It is also important to note that this is the reaper’s version which isn’t the best helioflare weapon or the worst, meaning some classes will be almost on par with empress against humans and feys and some classes will be worse. I think if they added a 10% human fey damage special property along with the current buffs, it would put all the weapon classes on par and/or better than empress. Though this could effect future balancing. Right now it just doesn’t feel like it’s the strongest weapon and players will have to opt for a helioflare and an empress depending on class.

There has also been some concerns in the past that has been on multiple threads that hasn’t been quite addressed yet either such as pet gem extensions, the constant issue of class balancing, prime rubies. Those are just to name a few. I know there are a lot of things that can be said by us players that might seem like it would improve the game and I am sure Allm/EME has been working on them and they are probably more well aware of some of the larger issues that making certain changes would cause. But it seems like they have been carefully listening to the players feedback and concerns and incorporating it where they can. It does take them a while, but they’ve been trying to address these concerns while giving us new content these last few patches with the small team that they have. It’s pretty nice to see.

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭

I said it last patch and i say it again. The pet gem "bug" is intentional to milk more money out of players. This patch is rly abysmal half the items on the PTS dont work or the description was translated wrong, more p2w (i guess the 2 new chibi pets will be emp exclusive too) and 3 more dungeons while i still only got 130 misery shards from the first challenger zone even tho i farmed for 20 runs everyday on 3 chars (admittetly i only farmed step 1 because me and my party can only do step 5 and that takes us close to 2m/run and the droprate isnt much better then step 1). The game devolves into a whalefest , the only ppl who have enough materials are whales or ppl who happen to have 3 max geared friends so they can run the new dungeons on the hardest difficulty. At least the game will be around for a while if em gets aways with monetizing it ever agressivly every patch.

@Morrigain said:
    I said it last patch and i say it again. The pet gem "bug" is intentional to milk more money out of players. This patch is rly abysmal half the items on the PTS dont work or the description was translated wrong, more p2w (i guess the 2 new chibi pets will be emp exclusive too) and 3 more dungeons while i still only got 130 misery shards from the first challenger zone even tho i farmed for 20 runs everyday on 3 chars (admittetly i only farmed step 1 because me and my party can only do step 5 and that takes us close to 2m/run and the droprate isnt much better then step 1). The game devolves into a whalefest , the only ppl who have enough materials are whales or ppl who happen to have 3 max geared friends so they can run the new dungeons on the hardest difficulty. At least the game will be around for a while if em gets aways with monetizing it ever agressivly every patch.

Let me fix it for you. *Chose the right class at the character selection screen.

Yeah all my concerns are invalid because i didnt chose the right class , ofc. They should add a little disclaimer besides each class in character creation to let the ppl know if they will be able to play the game with the char or not.

I guess I should have highlighted the part I intended to correct. Sorry if it came off in a way that invalidated all your concerns, It's a bit late here. A big underlying issue I wanted to highlight from your post is about class imbalances and how gearing up and progression is really tied to that one decision you make when you start the game, your class., something most players don''t know until they are hours deep within the game.

edited November 27

My comment was uncalled for , i deleted it. Iam sorry, iam angry cause i don't progress as fast as others although i put in the effort.

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

I like how the new accessories doesn't increase the base prime stat unlike KR version. It's like they are still milking pet gem / emblem.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited November 27

Honestly, this patch looks like its the right direction for new/returning players. Not every patch needs to be for the top end players. This patch is addressing a lot of long standing problems with the new player/lower CR player progression. Every patch recently has been nothing but updates for high end content/players. We have really needed the 65-70 path fixed for a long time now and I am glad to see it is finally being looked at. I know it seems like a trash update for people past all these fixes, but trust me, this can do nothing but help the game grow. It was insane the rate of people I saw hit 65, get stuck and quit.

Hopefully ya'll high end players get some new goodies soon, but it is obvious that this update is to try to retain players and get people over the initial gearwall and in to endgame. This is a win for everyone, more players is a good thing.

Seems like they combined the newer player/lower CR player patch with the new class because they know a lot of people will come back or try this game out for the new class. They want to retain some of those players. If they left things how they were and just added mroe top end content and a new class, we would once again get an influx of new players for Archer and once again they would all leave after a few weeks due to the old horrible progression.

One suggestion here is:
    "-- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I."
    this should probably be the old 200,000 gold or the revives. Not sure why the gold reward was dropped. Everyone likes gold.

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member
    edited November 27

@Spookles said:
    Honestly, this patch looks like its the right direction for new/returning players. Not every patch needs to be for the top end players. This patch is addressing a lot of long standing problems with the new player/lower CR player progression. Every patch recently has been nothing but updates for high end content/players. We have really needed the 65-70 path fixed for a long time now and I am glad to see it is finally being looked at. I know it seems like a trash update for people past all these fixes, but trust me, this can do nothing but help the game grow. It was insane the rate of people I saw hit 65, get stuck and quit.

Hopefully ya'll high end players get some new goodies soon, but it is obvious that this update is to try to retain players and get people over the initial gearwall and in to endgame. This is a win for everyone, more players is a good thing.

Seems like they combined the newer player/lower CR player patch with the new class because they know a lot of people will come back or try this game out for the new class. They want to retain some of those players. If they left things how they were and just added mroe top end content and a new class, we would once again get an influx of new players for Archer and once again they would all leave after a few weeks due to the old horrible progression.

One suggestion here is:
    "-- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I."
    this should probably be the old 200,000 gold or the revives. Not sure why the gold reward was dropped. Everyone likes gold.

Wednesday's updated rewards is fine(really good for new players) and the removal of Tuesday's 200k gold is fine as well because the updated Alandra's daily box now gives huge amounts of gold if you are lucky enough(50mil max if I remember correctly). You can purchase 2 of those daily with this update but although, you do have to spend 4mil for them I believe.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited November 27

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    I like how the new accessories doesn't increase the base prime stat unlike KR version. It's like they are still milking pet gem / emblem.

wouldnt be the first item that doesnt show prime stat increase in preview window...

edit:
    could you post the stats of the new FM sets? going up to f200 and gambling for it is a waste...

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@Myrias said:

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:

wouldnt be the first item that doesnt show prime stat increase in preview window...

edit:
    could you post the stats of the new FM sets? going up to f200 and gambling for it is a waste...

open PTS Gear Supply box.. all new accessories are in it including both memorial and challenger

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

hm, the tier 13 raw items arent there though, would be interesting to know, how much they cost to evolve...

• RYY7D3AWMMRYY7D3AWMM Member, KOL

**hi guys. ı want to ask simple question to developers. "why ı cant spam 9999 whetstones when craftıng? why everything only 99 stacks? this is the most annoying thing in game man. please fix it. 999 works better than 99. tooooo boring. thanx. **

edited December 2

Just a heads up, it looks like any gear obtained from hexagram from the vendor is all BOUND to your character. It is untradable and unbankable. But, I think the dawn gear you get is tailored to the class that buys it similarly to how the PTS dawn gear supply box is tailored to your class. I spent 10 hexagram and got a destrus elemancer hat using an elemancer to buy from the store.

Edit: Tried again, and rolled Shadowmage gloves on Elemancer. Looks like you can roll any of the classes armor set on your character. Have fun with rng.

@RYY7D3AWMM said:
    **hi guys. ı want to ask simple question to developers. "why ı cant spam 9999 whetstones when craftıng? why everything only 99 stacks? this is the most annoying thing in game man. please fix it. 999 works better than 99. tooooo boring. thanx. **

so true, 999 would be nice aswell

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

Okay here's gonna go down for sure!
    1. Archer is weak AF and takes a thousand years to break a shield on boss and not to mention the DAMAGE OUTPUT IS SO FAKING! 32k% damage give around 120m DAMGE?! ARE U KIDDING ME?! Even ELEMENCER FIRST APPEARED GIVE 120M ONLY ON 12K% SKILL. Lmao
    2. REBALANCED DAYLIGHT WEAPON?! They only add more ATTACK, CRITICAL DAMAGE, AND DAMAGE RATE. And for special ability?!!no never they never can't change it what's so ever. Still GARBAGE WEAPON EVER. OP yeah for show off CR LMAO.
    3. New evolution of new accs give a thousand years to complete it. Not to mention drop rate is suck of all new dungs.
    4. WHAT IS WRONG WITH U EME! FIX THE +20 BUG ON ALL SPECIAL ENAHNCE BONUS ABILITY. ITS NEVER FIXED SINCE +21 UPDATE RELEASE. WHAT DO U THINK BUG HEAD?!!AND IF U CANT FIX IT, MAKE ENHANCR BLESSING MAKS ON +20 IS 3% SO WE CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT SUFFERING A THOUSANDS OF HAMMERS. Honestly!!!!
    5. AND NOT THIS MENTION TOO. FIX EHNCE BLESSING RUNE AMPLIFIER. I tried 2% RUNE ON +19 TO ADD IT BUT IT DDINT ADD AFTER IT FAILED. WTF, IS THIS KIND OF UR STRATEGY TO MAKE PPL SPAM MYS KEYS?!!!!
    6. AND ALSOOOO DYE MANIA 30/15/days CANT USED IF UR BALANCE DYE POINT BELOW 150. WTF MAN!!!!!! LMAO
    7. New players should have new box after reaching 70 for example: termalar weapon, and sets of Xanadu evo2 gears. So they can easily catchy up in new dung on WINDHOME. I felt sorry for new players join in and then quit immediately after reach 70 cuz gears sucks they give. lmao
    8. And ARTIFACT BOX FROM NPC, WHY DON'T U MAKE IT BOUND ON ACCOUNT SO WE CAN GIVE ARTIFACT TO ANOTHER ALT CHAR. Make it bound on pick is really bad move.
    9. FINALLY AND LAST...WHERE THE HELL IS POWER CORE PRIME!!!??? We are tired SAVE A THOUSAND POWER CORE ON INVENTORY LMAO. Just make it ONE AND CAN REFILL LIKE THE KOREAN VERSION. MAYBE TAKES 2 YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH KOREAN IF THIS SERVER SURVIVE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• RYY7D3AWMMRYY7D3AWMM Member, KOL

@J3JYKCPPFL said:
    1. Archer is weak AF and takes a thousand years to break a shield on boss and not to mention the DAMAGE OUTPUT IS SO FAKING! 32k% damage give around 120m DAMGE?! ARE U KIDDING ME?! Even ELEMENCER FIRST APPEARED GIVE 120M ONLY ON 12K% SKILL. Lmao
    2. REBALANCED DAYLIGHT WEAPON?! They only add more ATTACK, CRITICAL DAMAGE, AND DAMAGE RATE. And for special ability?!!no never they never can't change it what's so ever. Still GARBAGE WEAPON EVER. OP yeah for show off CR LMAO.
    3. New evolution of new accs give a thousand years to complete it. Not to mention drop rate is suck of all new dungs.
    4. WHAT IS WRONG WITH U EME! FIX THE +20 BUG ON ALL SPECIAL ENAHNCE BONUS ABILITY. ITS NEVER FIXED SINCE +21 UPDATE RELEASE. WHAT DO U THINK BUG HEAD?!!AND IF U CANT FIX IT, MAKE ENHANCR BLESSING MAKS ON +20 IS 3% SO WE CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT SUFFERING A THOUSANDS OF HAMMERS. Honestly!!!!
    5. AND NOT THIS MENTION TOO. FIX EHNCE BLESSING RUNE AMPLIFIER. I tried 2% RUNE ON +19 TO ADD IT BUT IT DDINT ADD AFTER IT FAILED. WTF, IS THIS KIND OF UR STRATEGY TO MAKE PPL SPAM MYS KEYS?!!!!
    6. AND ALSOOOO DYE MANIA 30/15/days CANT USED IF UR BALANCE DYE POINT BELOW 150. WTF MAN!!!!!! LMAO
    7. New players should have new box after reaching 70 for example: termalar weapon, and sets of Xanadu evo2 gears. So they can easily catchy up in new dung on WINDHOME. I felt sorry for new players join in and then quit immediately after reach 70 cuz gears sucks they give. lmao
    8. And ARTIFACT BOX FROM NPC, WHY DON'T U MAKE IT BOUND ON ACCOUNT SO WE CAN GIVE ARTIFACT TO ANOTHER ALT CHAR. Make it bound on pick is really bad move.
    9. FINALLY AND LAST...WHERE THE HELL IS POWER CORE PRIME!!!??? We are tired SAVE A THOUSAND POWER CORE ON INVENTORY LMAO. Just make it ONE AND CAN REFILL LIKE THE KOREAN VERSION. MAYBE TAKES 2 YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH KOREAN IF THIS SERVER SURVIVE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this guy is very very very right man. and the boxes which one we buyıng for legendary artifact. isnt better if we can choose which one artifact need? ı was spent tons of boss souls to catch my artifact but cant get it still. sad.

edited November 30

@RYY7D3AWMM said:

@J3JYKCPPFL said:

this guy is very very very right man. and the boxes which one we buyıng for legendary artifact. isnt better if we can choose which one artifact need? ı was spent tons of boss souls to catch my artifact but cant get it still. sad.

i can agree with most of it, this game has become so much rng and 24h grind with alts or buy emp way, there are some features they're adding with next patch and it seems quite good, but there will be still alot of issues, we are not rewarded for our devotion and efforts, but only if we are really lucky or rich, i can agree with the artifact thing, make us buy at least a crate where you can find only legendary ones ( still random paying x boss souls or a selector paying alot of souls ) making account movable, easier way to get power cores or making them last more than 3000 charges, enhancing is quite ok since they are last upgrades and now you can evolve without losing the +1 enhance ( still crappy drop rates of new materials tho ) rune also are quite difficult to get, but about archer she's still in pts she will get revisited soon i guess