Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!
November 26 PTS Patch Notes
A new update has arrived on the Public Test Server! Check out the preview article here.
Please remember, this is an early version of the update build, so all content and naming is subject to change. The goal here is to get the update to you as early as possible, in order to gather player feedback!
- A new character arrives in Kritika Online: The Archer! The Archer’s skills function similarly to the Psion’s. The Archer’s skill abilities change based on her skill level.
-- We're still working out some issues with Archer events and the starting leveling curve (damage is currently set too low for the first few levels). We will have fixes for these items in place for the full release!
- Added a free character slot.
- New Difficulty—Eeri’s Library, Dusk Pirate Den, Eternal Library, and Secret Warehouse all have a new, easier “Hard” difficulty. Each zone has a chance to drop a new Challenger accessory.
- Three new Challenger Zones have appeared!
- Noxious Rainforest
- Perumagion Spellfurnace
- Burning Highland
- Increased the drop rate of Ghostly Scales from Shattered Table.
- The Ultimate Zones for Xanadu are now located in an “Ultimate Zone” tab within the Danger Zone Highway.
- Updated the Daily Zone rewards.
- Players can acquire a Daily Zone Coin for each run (two times per day). Additionally, several rewards are updated for different Danger Zones. Get the full details below.
-- Monday reward: Unchanged.
-- Tuesday reward: Increased to 220 Reappraisal Scrolls.
-- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I.
-- Thursday reward: Increased to 220 Recalculation Scrolls.
-- Friday reward: Increased to 30 Inferior Kagerfeld Badges.
-- Saturday, and Sunday: Unchanged.
- Trade Daily Coins to Alandra for 250 Fixit Hammers.
- Memory Shards can now drop in Fractured Memories above level 200.
- Two new kinds of accessories are introduced in this update: Memorial and Challenger.
- Memorial accessories are acquired from Lilis with Memory Shards. They are base tier 13 and cursed, so they need to undergo purification (evolution). Through the evolution process, they will become tier 14 accessories, which can be evolved once more.
- Challenger accessories are acquired from new Challenger Zones, or from evolution of Evo1 Antique accessory. They are base tier 14 and can be evolved once more.
- The Daylight Helioflare weapon has been rebalanced. Check it out in the PTS!
After end of the quest “[Skyship Arcadia: East Deck] Suppression,” and at level 65, all main quest lines are rearranged. We have been monitoring player advancement after hitting level 65 and found multiple opportunities to improve the gameplay flow. We have changed all quest lines after level 65 to be smoother and more focused.
Now players will play the main quest line in this succession: Starhenge -> Xanadu side stories -> Abe/Titan story quest (not an Ultimate zone) -> Windhome. And following the quest line, suitable quest rewards will be bestowed to raise character CR more smoothly. If you’ve already completed these quests, try them again and get the new rewards!
Additionally, we added weekly quests for Ultimate zones. This should create good synergy with Hard difficulty Ultimate Zones.
- The fifth Etherforce step, Vital Force, is now available.
- Alandra’s Daily Box has been updated and can be purchased twice daily.
- Players can now trade Fixit Hammers for Violet Boss Souls or Ultimate Souls from material NPCs.
- Strange Master armor’s best possible item is [Dawn].
- Strange Master weapon's best possible item is Pirate King.
- Strange Master accessory's best possible item is [Dusk].
- Strange Superb accessory is newly added. Its best possible item is [Memorial]. This accessory is only available via the new material “Memory Shard,” which is only available from Fractured Memories above level 200.
- Emblem Box from Scar and Maril Shop has new emblems:
- Dark Blossom Emblem (Account)
- Violet Blossom Emblem (Account)
- Ceiling Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
- Basement Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
- Tokina's Pet Lab has six new pets and three new collections.
- Noble Archer Chibi, Noble Wolf Guardian Chibi (sales item)
- Ceiling Catamount, Basement Catamount (from Coin Toss)
- Azurou, Halsilden Steam Drake (from an upcoming DLC)
- Craft NPCs have a new accessory Charm.
Removed all peer-to-peer Trading limits.
Improved Elite Bonuses:
- Increased Daily Resurrection Stone from 5 to 10. (Base daily stone is still 3)
- Increased Daily Rest Point from 30 to 50.
- Rest bonuses remain the same.
- Korean VO is still present in several places.