From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in or play Kritika.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

Patch Notes - December 5, 2018 Archer Update

edited December 5 in Patch Notes

The Archer update has arrived!

ARCHER

• A new character arrives in Kritika Online: The Archer! The Archer’s skills function similarly to the Psion’s. The Archer’s skill abilities change based on her skill level.
    -- We're still working out some issues with Archer events and the starting leveling curve (damage is currently set too low for the first few levels). We will have fixes for these items in place for the full release!
  • Added a free character slot.

DANGER ZONES

• New Difficulty—Eeri’s Library, Dusk Pirate Den, Eternal Library, and Secret Warehouse all have a new, easier “Hard” difficulty. Each zone has a chance to drop a new Challenger accessory.
  • Three new Challenger Zones have appeared!
  • Noxious Rainforest
  • Perumagion Spellfurnace
  • Burning Highland
  • Increased the drop rate of Ghostly Scales from Shattered Table.
  • The Ultimate Zones for Xanadu are now located in an “Ultimate Zone” tab within the Danger Zone Highway.
  • Updated the Daily Zone rewards.
  • Players can acquire a Daily Zone Coin for each run (two times per day). Additionally, several rewards are updated for different Danger Zones. Get the full details below.
    -- Monday reward: Unchanged.
    -- Tuesday reward: Increased to 220 Reappraisal Scrolls.
    -- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I.
    -- Thursday reward: Increased to 220 Recalculation Scrolls.
    -- Friday reward: Increased to 30 Inferior Kagerfeld Badges.
    -- Saturday, and Sunday: Unchanged.
  • Trade Daily Coins to Alandra for 250 Fixit Hammers.
  • Memory Shards can now drop in Fractured Memories above level 200.
  • Etherforce Crystals drop in Fractured Memories at level 80 and above. The drop rate increases every 20 levels.

GEAR

• Two new kinds of accessories are introduced in this update: Memorial and Challenger.
  • Memorial accessories are acquired from Lilis with Memory Shards. They are base tier 13 and cursed, so they need to undergo purification (evolution). Through the evolution process, they will become tier 14 accessories, which can be evolved once more.
  • Challenger accessories are acquired from new Challenger Zones, or from evolution of Evo1 Antique accessory. They are base tier 14 and can be evolved once more.
  • The Daylight Helioflare weapon has been rebalanced. The Human and Fey damage bonus from the Evo1 Daylight weapon has been added to increase its power.

QUESTS

After end of the quest “[Skyship Arcadia: East Deck] Suppression,” and at level 65, all main quest lines are rearranged. We have been monitoring player advancement after hitting level 65 and found multiple opportunities to improve the gameplay flow. We have changed all quest lines after level 65 to be smoother and more focused. All characters are eligible for a reward at level 70.

Now players will play the main quest line in this succession: Starhenge -> Xanadu side stories -> Abe/Titan story quest (not an Ultimate zone) -> Windhome. And following the quest line, suitable quest rewards will be bestowed to raise character CR more smoothly. If you’ve already completed these quests, try them again and get the new rewards!
Additionally, we added weekly quests for Ultimate zones. This should create good synergy with Hard difficulty Ultimate Zones.

EVENTS

• Ending: Once More into the Breach!
  • Attendance
  • Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 23 at 8 a.m. PST.
  • Do Your Level Best for Rewards!
  • Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST. Get an Archer Dark Guardian Costume Bundle!
  • Go for the Green!
  • Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST. Get a Holiday Snowman Mask!
  • Three Wins for Alandra!
  • Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST.

ETHERFORCE

• The fifth Etherforce step, Vital Force, is now available.

NPC SHOPS

• Alandra’s Daily Box has been updated and can be purchased twice daily.
  • Players can now trade Fixit Hammers for Violet Boss Souls or Ultimate Souls from material NPCs.
  • Lilis
  • Strange Master armor’s best possible item is [Dawn].
  • Strange Master weapon's best possible item is Pirate King.
  • Strange Master accessory's best possible item is [Dusk].
  • Strange Superb accessory is newly added. Its best possible item is [Memorial]. This accessory is only available via the new material “Memory Shard,” which is only available from Fractured Memories above level 200.
  • Emblem Box from Scar and Maril Shop has new emblems:
  • Dark Blossom Emblem (Account)
  • Violet Blossom Emblem (Account)
  • Ceiling Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
  • Basement Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
  • Tokina's Pet Lab has six new pets and three new collections.
  • Noble Archer Chibi, Noble Wolf Guardian Chibi (sales item)
  • Ceiling Catamount, Basement Catamount (from Coin Toss)
  • Azurou, Halsilden Steam Drake (from an upcoming DLC)
  • Craft NPCs can now create a new accessory Charm, Whetstone III, and Inferior Whetstone boxes.
  • Lord Tabbington sells a box of 999 Flimsy Kritium Lures and Green Seaweed Lures.

ELITE

Removed all peer-to-peer Trading limits.
Improved Elite Bonuses:

• Increased Daily Resurrection Stone from 5 to 10. (Base daily stone is still 3)
  • Increased Daily Rest Point from 30 to 50.
  • Rest bonuses remain the same.
  • The Daily Accent reward is now account-bound.
  • Updated the price of Elite through in-game purchase, from 1,500 to 1,000 EMP
  • Updated tradeable Elite from the EMP Store, from 2,000 to 1,500 EMP.

EMP SHOP

• The Vault can now be expanded, and prices for account vault changes are updated.
  • Various item prices are reduced:
  • Lucky Pet Potluck: from 795 to 495 Kred
  • Mysterious Key: from 195 to 145 Kred
  • Enigmatic Emblem Box: from 245 to 145 Kred
  • Stylish Accent Box: from 295 to 195 Kred
  • Enhance Merchandise:
    -- Fixit-50 Hammer: from 245 to 75 Kred
    -- Fixit-100 Hammer: from 395 to 125 Kred
    -- Fixit-250 Hammer: from 795 to 245 Kred
    -- 100 Reappraisal Scrolls: from 145 to 19.5 Kred
    -- 100 Recalculation Scrolls: from 195 to 24.5 Kred
    -- Soul Gem Fusion Coupon: from 125 to 8 Kred
    -- 100 Whetstone IV: from 445 to 225 Kred
  • New costume sets for all classes, plus the Archer, are available in the in-game store.
  • Holiday costumes and weapon skins are available in the in-game store.
  • Updated several items in the Mega-Mystery Box.
  • Box Changes:
  • Mysteriouser Box: Items in the box have changed. You can still get Pandora's Prismatoid from it. The items which are available to trade with the Prismatoid have also changed.
    -- Enigmatic Emblem Box: You can now get a Pandora Symbol from the box, rather than Pandora's Prismatoid.
    -- Five new emblems are available:
    --- Ceiling Cat Emblem
    --- Basement Cat Emblem
    --- Templar Commander
    --- Templar Knight
    --- Jack Pot Emblem (only from combining)
    -- Stylish Accent Box: Added new weapon skins to the box. You can now get a Pandora Trademark Tag from the box, rather than Pandora's Prismatoid.
    -- Lucky Pet and Pet Gem Box:
    --- Removed Pandora's Prismatoid from the Pet box.
    -- Updated the items to trade with Dominant Gene Chip.
    -- Extended the effect duration of Pet Gem improvement.
    --- Inferior: 1 day
    --- Average: 5 days
    --- Superior: 14 days
    --- Rare: 30 days
    --- Legendary: 30 days

MISCELANEOUS

• Enjoy Holiday decorations until Wednesday, January 2!

KNOWN ISSUES

• If a player has no other characters on their account, the Archer will exit the tutorial at a lower level than intended (level 3) and must level to 5 before continuing with the story. We're working towards a fix for this.
  • The Dark Guardian event costume is awarding the blue version. We will be granting Dye Points in a future fix build.

Update:
* Level 65 item rewards are swapped for Monk and Prodigy. We are working on a fix for this now, aimed for next week.

Comments

• JerryloverJerrylover Member

Good job guys. Looking like a good patch! :)

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL
    edited December 4

Probably one of the best patches to date, lots of quality of life changes, actual gear progression, improvements for newer players aswell, this patch has it all.

• KattyKiraKattyKira Member, KOL
    edited December 4

Like the class, Love the patch improvements to the overall game. Especially to the EMP Store, a big spender on there... Thanks for reducing the price of items sold a lot (no sarcasm intended). But also thanks for making it a better straight forward 65 to 70 progression too.

However, curious how long the servers will be down for to update the servers tomorrow... anyone know how long they will be down for?

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

this update will help the new player to take damage.

more after they see how the drop rate of the set and item for evo should drop out of the game in the same way ....

even if they do set the set +19 (5 evo 1 dusk love, 3 antique, evo 4 themalar or evo 2 empress) maximum that goes to handle and 2,200k with by - 9 full purple badge slot. (taking out the bonus of pet and soul gem rank 5 ~ 7)

the strongest dg of the game has 8,000,000 cr and the game is trying to leave the players with a maximum of 1,500,000 cr.

these updates are very top ^^

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

This patch has a bit for everyone. Looks great!

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

Im still a bit worry why they reduce all their prices.... will enmasse earn enough money from the game im thinking then, to keep it in shape. Also if you can get easy 4mil cr, im wondering if its not a bit out of controll, we will see i gues then.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited December 5

What time is this patch? Logged in and got no download/update and saw nothing new on the server. All the old events are over also.

edit: never mind, looks like the patch stuff doesn't start for another few minutes. They don't say how long the downtime will be approx. though?

• JetwynJetwyn Member, KOL

Some of the stuff looks pretty good. It is a bit annoying that we are now seeing ANOTHER class release while there is still no Noble upgrade for the Gunmage class.

• VertanaciaVertanacia Member, KOL

@YMF7T4L7TP said:
    Im still a bit worry why they reduce all their prices.... will enmasse earn enough money from the game im thinking then, to keep it in shape. Also if you can get easy 4mil cr, im wondering if its not a bit out of controll, we will see i gues then.

the price reduction is more for the small spenders, the whales will spend the same amount and just get more of it

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Haven't had the opportunity to talk a lot about this patch on the forums but I like the direction that this is heading! New players will hopefully have an easier time getting to a reasonable point and enjoying the game with the rest of us. Also enjoying the quality of life changes as well, here's to more updates like this!

The price changes are nice. I would NEVER consider paying like 20-30$ for a repair hammer before. Lower prices means I am more willing to buy stuff.

• UnholyOne77UnholyOne77 Member, KOL

when will update be complete

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

wheres the bunny merchant (action zone merchant)?? was it removed or merged somewhere?

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@Myrias said:
    wheres the bunny merchant (action zone merchant)?? was it removed or merged somewhere?

apparently gonna do the new quests to get jingo back

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

:neutral: , ugh, wont do that for now on all my chars...
    also dont tell me i need to REDO second half of windholme cause skipping doesnt work there...

• FendiFendi Member, KOL

Thank you for this amazing update. I have a question though, what is the point of the daily quest for Eternal Library if you can only enter the instance 3x?

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

So the 'account moveable' tag was broken recently, making a lot of items unable to be placed in account storage. ETA on a fix?

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

THIS IS SOOOO EPIC.... EPIC FAILURE ! LOL
    First of all let me make this LIST OF THIER LIFE FAILURES LOL
    1. Archer became bald and no legs I'm laterally laughing when u equip legendary weapon on lvl below 65 LOL
    2. Archer costume on Maril it's not updated
    3. Archer RESET SKILL STONES WHEN lv 40/60 is NOT APPLIED I'm crying in laughing typing this mess OMG
    4. Some of SALVAGE MACHINES is not on town hub ex: wolf shadow village. maybe they tired and just replace the ornament Christmas and forgot to coding back Salvaging machine I'm laughing so HARD LOL
    5. +20 enhancement ability still bugged which means u need to pray to God for RNG if u already equip it, OH WAIT U CANT ANYMORE CUZ THEY ERASE "ACCOUNT MOVEABLE " BECAUSE WHALES HATED WHEN THEY SPENT A THOUSANDS OF BUCKS FOR +21 WHILE FREEBIES JUST USING ALTS HAMMERS TO SPAM +21 LMAO. Rest in peace ppl of freebies they will never make it happened. So if u evolved ur gear and became ACCOUNT MOVABLE ITS not MOVEABLE anymore LOL
    6. Launcher ENMASSE sometimes became buggy when u TRY to FORCE CLOSE THE application AND launcher will showed RUNNING state forever ever ever after LMAO. Unless u reopen again and viola the bug still there, *actually I don't mind it but sometimes it sucks
    7. Artifacts boxes still same still RNG and never gonna have ACCOUNT MOVEABLE what so ever
    8. Power cores still UNBELIEVABLE TBT. *exhale

9. Guys please don't make this game more worse. The game is really COOL but u guys just make it version of urs is just ahh exhale (why in the world u change everythings and make it like this is version of ENJOYABLE?and guess what it's not anymore)
    10. This version of game became the most failure all history of KRITIKA.
    11. I'm gonna explore again THIER failure. STAY TUNED LMAO

• FendiFendi Member, KOL

@J3JYKCPPFL said:
    THIS IS SOOOO EPIC.... EPIC FAILURE ! LOL
    First of all let me make this LIST OF THIER LIFE FAILURES LOL
    1. Archer became bald and no legs I'm laterally laughing when u equip legendary weapon on lvl below 65 LOL
    2. Archer costume on Maril it's not updated
    3. Archer RESET SKILL STONES WHEN lv 40/60 is NOT APPLIED I'm crying in laughing typing this mess OMG
    4. Some of SALVAGE MACHINES is not on town hub ex: wolf shadow village. maybe they tired and just replace the ornament Christmas and forgot to coding back Salvaging machine I'm laughing so HARD LOL
    5. +20 enhancement ability still bugged which means u need to pray to God for RNG if u already equip it, OH WAIT U CANT ANYMORE CUZ THEY ERASE "ACCOUNT MOVEABLE " BECAUSE WHALES HATED WHEN THEY SPENT A THOUSANDS OF BUCKS FOR +21 WHILE FREEBIES JUST USING ALTS HAMMERS TO SPAM +21 LMAO. Rest in peace ppl of freebies they will never make it happened. So if u evolved ur gear and became ACCOUNT MOVABLE ITS not MOVEABLE anymore LOL
    6. Launcher ENMASSE sometimes became buggy when u TRY to FORCE CLOSE THE application AND launcher will showed RUNNING state forever ever ever after LMAO. Unless u reopen again and viola the bug still there, *actually I don't mind it but sometimes it sucks
    7. Artifacts boxes still same still RNG and never gonna have ACCOUNT MOVEABLE what so ever
    8. Power cores still UNBELIEVABLE TBT. *exhale

9. Guys please don't make this game more worse. The game is really COOL but u guys just make it version of urs is just ahh exhale (why in the world u change everythings and make it like this is version of ENJOYABLE?and guess what it's not anymore)
    10. This version of game became the most failure all history of KRITIKA.
    11. I'm gonna explore again THIER failure. STAY TUNED LMAO

Are you sure you're "laughing" and not "Raging"? I personally loved the update contrary to your opinion. In my years of experience with playing games, when there is an update, bugs will definitely exist. The update was just released, instead of criticizing them, which is not helpful by any means, report the "bugs" you think you found. That way they can have a fix for it. Gosh, so negative.

• LordStormNALordStormNA Member, KOL

"Challenger accessories are acquired from new Challenger Zones, or from evolution of Evo1 Antique accessory. They are base tier 14 and can be evolved once more."

for the future new accessories can be account movable before equip or bind on pick up ?, and why the new accessories do not become evo1 if evolution from the evo1 element accessories. from tier 14 to tier 14 after evo, what it is like that ? or there will be improvements in the future.

@Fendi said:

1. Some of SALVAGE MACHINES is not on town hub ex: wolf shadow village. maybe they tired and just replace the ornament Christmas and forgot to coding back Salvaging machine *I'm laughing so HARD LOL

Oh, they are there. Look up. I had to laugh when i noticed where they were. There are WAYY up in the air on top of the Christmas stuff.

• FendiFendi Member, KOL

@Spookles said:

@Fendi said:

1. Some of SALVAGE MACHINES is not on town hub ex: wolf shadow village. maybe they tired and just replace the ornament Christmas and forgot to coding back Salvaging machine *I'm laughing so HARD LOL

Oh, they are there. Look up. I had to laugh when i noticed where they were. There are WAYY up in the air on top of the Christmas stuff.

@J3JYKCPPFL said that. Not me. Heh :)