Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!
Patch Notes - December 5, 2018 Archer Update
The Archer update has arrived!
- A new character arrives in Kritika Online: The Archer! The Archer’s skills function similarly to the Psion’s. The Archer’s skill abilities change based on her skill level.
-- We're still working out some issues with Archer events and the starting leveling curve (damage is currently set too low for the first few levels). We will have fixes for these items in place for the full release!
- Added a free character slot.
- New Difficulty—Eeri’s Library, Dusk Pirate Den, Eternal Library, and Secret Warehouse all have a new, easier “Hard” difficulty. Each zone has a chance to drop a new Challenger accessory.
- Three new Challenger Zones have appeared!
- Noxious Rainforest
- Perumagion Spellfurnace
- Burning Highland
- Increased the drop rate of Ghostly Scales from Shattered Table.
- The Ultimate Zones for Xanadu are now located in an “Ultimate Zone” tab within the Danger Zone Highway.
- Updated the Daily Zone rewards.
- Players can acquire a Daily Zone Coin for each run (two times per day). Additionally, several rewards are updated for different Danger Zones. Get the full details below.
-- Monday reward: Unchanged.
-- Tuesday reward: Increased to 220 Reappraisal Scrolls.
-- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I.
-- Thursday reward: Increased to 220 Recalculation Scrolls.
-- Friday reward: Increased to 30 Inferior Kagerfeld Badges.
-- Saturday, and Sunday: Unchanged.
- Trade Daily Coins to Alandra for 250 Fixit Hammers.
- Memory Shards can now drop in Fractured Memories above level 200.
- Etherforce Crystals drop in Fractured Memories at level 80 and above. The drop rate increases every 20 levels.
- Two new kinds of accessories are introduced in this update: Memorial and Challenger.
- Memorial accessories are acquired from Lilis with Memory Shards. They are base tier 13 and cursed, so they need to undergo purification (evolution). Through the evolution process, they will become tier 14 accessories, which can be evolved once more.
- Challenger accessories are acquired from new Challenger Zones, or from evolution of Evo1 Antique accessory. They are base tier 14 and can be evolved once more.
- The Daylight Helioflare weapon has been rebalanced. The Human and Fey damage bonus from the Evo1 Daylight weapon has been added to increase its power.
After end of the quest “[Skyship Arcadia: East Deck] Suppression,” and at level 65, all main quest lines are rearranged. We have been monitoring player advancement after hitting level 65 and found multiple opportunities to improve the gameplay flow. We have changed all quest lines after level 65 to be smoother and more focused. All characters are eligible for a reward at level 70.
Now players will play the main quest line in this succession: Starhenge -> Xanadu side stories -> Abe/Titan story quest (not an Ultimate zone) -> Windhome. And following the quest line, suitable quest rewards will be bestowed to raise character CR more smoothly. If you’ve already completed these quests, try them again and get the new rewards!
Additionally, we added weekly quests for Ultimate zones. This should create good synergy with Hard difficulty Ultimate Zones.
- Ending: Once More into the Breach!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 23 at 8 a.m. PST.
- Do Your Level Best for Rewards!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST. Get an Archer Dark Guardian Costume Bundle!
- Go for the Green!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST. Get a Holiday Snowman Mask!
- Three Wins for Alandra!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST.
- The fifth Etherforce step, Vital Force, is now available.
- Alandra’s Daily Box has been updated and can be purchased twice daily.
- Players can now trade Fixit Hammers for Violet Boss Souls or Ultimate Souls from material NPCs.
- Strange Master armor’s best possible item is [Dawn].
- Strange Master weapon's best possible item is Pirate King.
- Strange Master accessory's best possible item is [Dusk].
- Strange Superb accessory is newly added. Its best possible item is [Memorial]. This accessory is only available via the new material “Memory Shard,” which is only available from Fractured Memories above level 200.
- Emblem Box from Scar and Maril Shop has new emblems:
- Dark Blossom Emblem (Account)
- Violet Blossom Emblem (Account)
- Ceiling Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
- Basement Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
- Tokina's Pet Lab has six new pets and three new collections.
- Noble Archer Chibi, Noble Wolf Guardian Chibi (sales item)
- Ceiling Catamount, Basement Catamount (from Coin Toss)
- Azurou, Halsilden Steam Drake (from an upcoming DLC)
- Craft NPCs can now create a new accessory Charm, Whetstone III, and Inferior Whetstone boxes.
- Lord Tabbington sells a box of 999 Flimsy Kritium Lures and Green Seaweed Lures.
Removed all peer-to-peer Trading limits.
Improved Elite Bonuses:
- Increased Daily Resurrection Stone from 5 to 10. (Base daily stone is still 3)
- Increased Daily Rest Point from 30 to 50.
- Rest bonuses remain the same.
- The Daily Accent reward is now account-bound.
- Updated the price of Elite through in-game purchase, from 1,500 to 1,000 EMP
- Updated tradeable Elite from the EMP Store, from 2,000 to 1,500 EMP.
- The Vault can now be expanded, and prices for account vault changes are updated.
- Various item prices are reduced:
- Lucky Pet Potluck: from 795 to 495 Kred
- Mysterious Key: from 195 to 145 Kred
- Enigmatic Emblem Box: from 245 to 145 Kred
- Stylish Accent Box: from 295 to 195 Kred
- Enhance Merchandise:
-- Fixit-50 Hammer: from 245 to 75 Kred
-- Fixit-100 Hammer: from 395 to 125 Kred
-- Fixit-250 Hammer: from 795 to 245 Kred
-- 100 Reappraisal Scrolls: from 145 to 19.5 Kred
-- 100 Recalculation Scrolls: from 195 to 24.5 Kred
-- Soul Gem Fusion Coupon: from 125 to 8 Kred
-- 100 Whetstone IV: from 445 to 225 Kred
- New costume sets for all classes, plus the Archer, are available in the in-game store.
- Holiday costumes and weapon skins are available in the in-game store.
- Updated several items in the Mega-Mystery Box.
- Box Changes:
- Mysteriouser Box: Items in the box have changed. You can still get Pandora's Prismatoid from it. The items which are available to trade with the Prismatoid have also changed.
-- Enigmatic Emblem Box: You can now get a Pandora Symbol from the box, rather than Pandora's Prismatoid.
-- Five new emblems are available:
--- Ceiling Cat Emblem
--- Basement Cat Emblem
--- Templar Commander
--- Templar Knight
--- Jack Pot Emblem (only from combining)
-- Stylish Accent Box: Added new weapon skins to the box. You can now get a Pandora Trademark Tag from the box, rather than Pandora's Prismatoid.
-- Lucky Pet and Pet Gem Box:
--- Removed Pandora's Prismatoid from the Pet box.
-- Updated the items to trade with Dominant Gene Chip.
-- Extended the effect duration of Pet Gem improvement.
--- Inferior: 1 day
--- Average: 5 days
--- Superior: 14 days
--- Rare: 30 days
--- Legendary: 30 days
- Enjoy Holiday decorations until Wednesday, January 2!
- If a player has no other characters on their account, the Archer will exit the tutorial at a lower level than intended (level 3) and must level to 5 before continuing with the story. We're working towards a fix for this.
- The Dark Guardian event costume is awarding the blue version. We will be granting Dye Points in a future fix build.
* Level 65 item rewards are swapped for Monk and Prodigy. We are working on a fix for this now, aimed for next week.