From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in or play Kritika.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

Liking the update so far.

So far the 65-70 area is good. Upgrades abound now and my lowly cat is now at over 240K CR at level 68 simply by doing story. I haven't finished it yet, but I assume the goal is to get people to around 300K as the new starter gear for End game. A nice boost from the old 30K, lel...

Comments

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I would love it also, but my Artifex got Monk Bracers from the story quest, so I still cant move on.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Spookles said:
    I would love it also, but my Artifex got Monk Bracers from the story quest, so I still cant move on.

Sad. Did you send a ticket to get the correct gear?

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

if only archer wasn't so glitched and this update not so rushed would be better

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 6

I just started archer. The one thing I see so far is that you can hold the charge button to keep ultra for a long while (infinite?). So that won't make you survive one shot stuff, but everything else you can just walk it off. I also noted another skill that grants 90% damage reduction. So I suppose it would be just a matter of time before we see a nerf as well. HOPEFULLY, the glitch issues will be long fixed by then.

Anyway, after getting to 70 and doing all story content I could (+ awakening), my character ended with 336K CR and 39K SR. Quite nice numbers, I must say. I did derp with the +8 whetstones because I tossed one or two on my old gear, thinking I would be able to evo it further. So I ended with some of the new quest gear witth less than +8. Meaning, on my next character, I'll toss everything by the book to see how much CR and SR I end up with. On the other side, I did manage to transfer the +10 from my weapon, and the new weapon evolved up to 4, So not all was bad.

Still, none of this made me a better player... I still suck at this >.<. But I'm a happy derp now.

EDIT: And just boosted my CR to 431K by fiddling a bit more with reappraisals and recalculations. My suckery remains the same, though....

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I started an archer and had a pretty good time. They did great with the 65-70 transition. I wasn't expecting that they gave you a unique set that essentially evolve with you with the quest line. Great addition and excellent job with the 65-70 transition.

the new "help low cr/new player gear" is a joke. Its garbage. I just finished the questline with 29k CR after equipping all the fancy new gear on my archer. This has to be a joke. Its worse than the old starhenge questline gear we used to get. oh, but at least we gear tier 3 charms..you know, those charms you throw away on your main?

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

The new gear is MUCH MUCH better than the old starhenge questline gear. Pretty sure that is on you for not reading the quests about gear upgrading.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

yeah and they give you badges, charm, gems, scrolls and enhancing stones i know in every mmo people doesnt read quests, but sometimes it helps

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Spookles said:
    the new "help low cr/new player gear" is a joke. Its garbage. I just finished the questline with 29k CR after equipping all the fancy new gear on my archer. This has to be a joke. Its worse than the old starhenge questline gear we used to get. oh, but at least we gear tier 3 charms..you know, those charms you throw away on your main?

Errr. what? You mean, you didn't see all the gear you get at Stargenge with {Quest} slapped on the name of each piece? Which then you can evolve with evolve rocks (instead of all the regular mats usually needed) that are sitting on your inventory's quest tab as you progress through the later Xanadu and Windhome quest lines? WHICH THEN you can enhance to +8 because they also give you +8 sure fire whetstones? You also didn't see all the other stuff like reapp/recalc scrolls you get? How did you even go through anything after 65 with just 29K CR anyway?

I mean, look at my other previous post! This gear got me from my previous 86K CR to 431K CR. It's definitely not garbage.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

oh, and a stupid question. Been looking through google but can't find this answer... Can anyone tell me how to change the prime attribute on a piece of gear? When my weapon was evolved the last time through the quest, it was made with the wrong attribute.

• There is an item called Prime attribute stones that drop from Eeri ult zone in Windhome that can change it, also usually in events like the thanksgiving event we just had. I haven't checked if it's in the christmas event yet with Alandra, but you can check her when you get online.

• ThewolfshadowThewolfshadow Member, KOL

@Darkrulerjoe said:
    There is an item called Prime attribute stones that drop from Eeri ult zone in Windhome that can change it, also usually in events like the thanksgiving event we just had. I haven't checked if it's in the christmas event yet with Alandra, but you can check her when you get online.

Also One of the Random types changers can be bought from the FM Vendor for 10 pages and pretty sure one of the Select change also can be found in the mysterious boxes rarely.

@Nopi said:

@Spookles said:

Errr. what? You mean, you didn't see all the gear you get at Stargenge with {Quest} slapped on the name of each piece? Which then you can evolve with evolve rocks (instead of all the regular mats usually needed) that are sitting on your inventory's quest tab as you progress through the later Xanadu and Windhome quest lines? WHICH THEN you can enhance to +8 because they also give you +8 sure fire whetstones? You also didn't see all the other stuff like reapp/recalc scrolls you get? How did you even go through anything after 65 with just 29K CR anyway?

I mean, look at my other previous post! This gear got me from my previous 86K CR to 431K CR. It's definitely not garbage.

I was wrong. I hadnt finished all the quests. Its much better than I thought

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Darkrulerjoe said:
    There is an item called Prime attribute stones that drop from Eeri ult zone in Windhome that can change it, also usually in events like the thanksgiving event we just had. I haven't checked if it's in the christmas event yet with Alandra, but you can check her when you get online.

@Thewolfshadow said:

@Darkrulerjoe said:

Also One of the Random types changers can be bought from the FM Vendor for 10 pages and pretty sure one of the Select change also can be found in the mysterious boxes rarely.

Goody! Thanks both.