We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Why, when I give savage to the Memorial accessories, do we not receive the material from evo?

Why, when I give savage to the Memorial accessories, do we not receive the material from evo? All other items provide the materials normally, only the Memories then supplying Hexagrans. maybe it was a way to not facilitate evo, but why not just decrease the number of materials received (the challenges accessories are between 25 ~ 35 materials)? It makes no sense to earn Hexagrams for a new items even more that the amount is ridiculously low (3 ~ 5). If I do not want to invest in these items, will I have to settle for that amount of material? Thinking about the amount required for complete evolution (300 or 200 depending on which path you will choose) it would be helpful to receive the respective material giving salvage in the accessories Memorial.