Our ISP has a maintenance planned this week for NA. We don't anticipate any player-facing disruptions, but there is a risk of lag or performance oddities during this time.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/5947/upcoming-na-isp-maintenances-january-14-to-20

Patch Notes - January 3, 2019

edited January 3 in Patch Notes

A new update is coming to Kritika Online on Thursday, January 3.

Danger Zones

We’re adding two new Challenger Zones.

• [Challenge] Erosive Waterway
  • [Challenge] Space-Time Refuge

Each zone drops [Challenger] armor and evo materials. Challenge Zones also have a quest line that awards a title.

Action Zone

A new type of Danger Zone, with new challenges and rewards. District of Innovation is the first Action Zone, and has an Action Zone quest for a Reaper Chibi Pet.

Rewards
We’ve increased the material drop rate for Black Market and Steelbone Shipyard.

Fractured Memories

We’ve increased the level cap from 221 to 225.

Events

• Alandra's Merchant Guild Delivery System
  • Jan 3 to January 23
  • Level 15–70
  • Special NPC Shop
  • Run! Jelly Run!
  • Jan 3 to January 23
  • Level 15–70
  • Event Stage
  • Three Wins for Alandra!
  • Jan 3 to January 23
  • Level 40–70
  • Three wins daily

Holiday decorations will be removed during the maintenance.

NPC Shop

• Lilis. New Strange gear is available
  • [Memorial] armor available by exchanging Memory Shards obtained from Fractured Memories at level 200 or above. This gear is tradeable.

New Gear

• [Memorial] Spirit Liberation armor (Tier 13. Acquired from Lilis, evolves up to tier 16.)
  • [Challenger] Prophetic armor (Tier 13. Drops from Challenge Zones, evolves up to tier 16.)
  • [Challenger] Square Bracket armor (Tier 13. Drops from Challenge Zones, evolves up to tier 16.)
  • [Challenger] Elemental Tuner armor (Tier 13. Drops from Challenge Zones, evolves up to tier 16.)

Pet

• We’ve adjusted Basement Catamount’s passive skill:
  • Now triggers almost every time.
  • Skill effect is canceled when pet is unequipped, rather than character death.
  • Adjusted skill duration.

EMP Shop

• We’ve improved some of the Daily Elite bonuses.
  • Upped the number of daily accents to five.
  • Skill Reset Stone are now account-bound.
  • New sale item in the EMP Shop: Animated titles. Check them out!

Known Issues

• Alandra's Merchant Guild Delivery System menu has a text display issue. Text will be fixed soon.

Comments

• WulfyEUWulfyEU Member, KOL

Thanks EME, very nice!
    You did save Inner and Xele from boredom. monkaT

• Ash20Ash20 Member

.............................................................................................. another bad update, you just include new dungeon but what about the drop? you think that you will win more new players with that drop lol. Good luck <3

• ShiyuuShiyuu Member, KOL

I look forward to the new update! :D

• MrAytchMrAytch Member, KOL

I'd like specifics on what exactly was changed about the daily elite bonus :sweat_smile:

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@MrAytch said:

I'd like specifics on what exactly was changed about the daily elite bonus :sweat_smile:

Upped the number of daily accents to five.
    Skill Reset Stone are now account-bound.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

pet gems still not fixed

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

Reward : We’ve increased the material drop rate for Black Market and Steelbone Shipyard. - did they also increased dawn gear drop rate? or only the material drop

• JY5YMFD96HJY5YMFD96H Member, KOL

[Challenger] Elemental Tuner armor (Tier 13. Drops from Challenge Zones, evolves up to tier 16.)
    I didn't find this armor in the Challenger.
    Não encontrei essa armadura em Challenger.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

@JY5YMFD96H said:
    [Challenger] Elemental Tuner armor (Tier 13. Drops from Challenge Zones, evolves up to tier 16.)
    I didn't find this armor in the Challenger.
    Não encontrei essa armadura em Challenger.

I know that the armor is able to be acquired via evolution from dawn gear. I don't see it on the drop table either so it might be a typo in the patch notes. I'll try and check in with EME regarding this, thanks for the heads up!

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

Jelly run is alot of fun lol. Should replace PVP with jelly run as a permanent game mode

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

can they make an event that gives "items to evo of all dg" because it simply does not increase the% and the amount of drop to farm?

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

What's with the jelly event? even after a week all the Alandra Items STILL have negative quantity? Fix coming before it ends or we just SOL?

• FLTC3XDGNMFLTC3XDGNM Member, KOL

@J6FMCKRXXY said:
    What's with the jelly event? even after a week all the Alandra Items STILL have negative quantity? Fix coming before it ends or we just SOL?

^ True... Alandra store is still in a negative quantity. Even with the PVP tokens, I can't trade them in for 3-day elites.