January 14 PTS Patch Notes

A new update has arrived on the Public Test Server!

Please remember that this is an early version of the update build, so all content and naming is subject to change. The goal here is to get the update to you as early as possible, in order to gather player feedback!

DANGER ZONES

A new Ultimate Zone, “Ultimate Memories,” can be accessed from the Windhome Danger Zone Highway. This zone will allow you to challenge bosses you’ve encountered across other Ultimate Zones!

This ultimate zone is designed to provide the greatest challenge currently available. It has seven sectors, and can be cleared twice a week. This Ultimate zone has three difficulties and drops a new type of gear and materials.

QUESTS

New quests for evolving Quest armor and accessories are now available: Two quest series and two seven-day quests.

GEAR

• Helioflare weapons can now reach Evo2.
  • Quest gear can be evolved and strengthened through materials gained from the latest content.

PETS

New pets and collections are now available!

• Metallic Water Dragon
  • Harsilden Water Dragon
  • Golden Water Dragon
  • Ebon Steamdrake

KNOWN ISSUES

• The salvage machine does not always function as expected.

Comments

• SkratschSkratsch Member

The people that deleted their quest gear and the mats they got from the quest wil they be getting it refunded on the chars they did that for? Cause me and im sure more people deleted it cause it was just worthless and took to much space with the limited invent space.

• DarkySaytyDarkySayty Member

What are those Talisman related materials?

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

update top.... :|

• DaimusDaimus Member, KOL

@Skratsch said:
    The people that deleted their quest gear and the mats they got from the quest will they be getting it refunded on the chars they did that for? Cause me and I'm sure more people deleted it cause it was just worthless and took to much space with the limited invent space.

300kk to evolve quest Pirate King in Empress, Helioflare is much cheaper. But, anyway, only chosen nerds and whales can evolve both variants.

• MGHHTAN5A4MGHHTAN5A4 Member, KOL

@Skratsch said:
    The people that deleted their quest gear and the mats they got from the quest wil they be getting it refunded on the chars they did that for? Cause me and im sure more people deleted it cause it was just worthless and took to much space with the limited invent space.

I Hope So too cause i did the samething not knowing what it was for

sincerely and another dg where the strong players will sell run to win gold.

I think you need to see the players' situation in NA serves because 100% of the players population only 13% have 7,000,000 CR to do the dg [challenge].

I think they are adding content just so that 13% of the players can do the dg being so ...

be at ease ^^

only 60% of the players have between 3,000,000 and 5,000,000 cr and probably have months that do not increases cr

• AistAist Member ✭✭✭

I tossed some of the quest gear because I already had better gear in some slots. What happens to us? We just out of luck?

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

@PP597W94LA The dungeon has multiple difficulties for different CRs you would know that if you actually logged on the public test server and checked it.

@ForgetMercy said:
    @PP597W94LA The dungeon has multiple difficulties for different CRs you would know that if you actually logged on the public test server and checked it.

I know that.

what I mean and this as the other Ultimate Zone only had 1 "extreme" difficulty to do, more as the player does not have enough damage to do the dg in the simple extreme added a normal difficulty (being that the% drop of the normal seems the same as in the extreme).

the want I want said and for the most importance for the evolution of the player and do not add more dg

as I said before the [challenge] most of the games did not reach the level to make this dg in the most difficult and they simple adds a dg stronger than they

I think I should do the same deathguard in the past and have an increase in status with the new gear, not being forced to have all the bonus pet colletion to increase the cr.

• AistAist Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 22

@Smoreceror said:

• Quest gear can be evolved and strengthened through materials gained from the latest content.

I echo the concern here as well. I had evo'd and used all the stuff from the questline on the pieces, but then I got a couple of dusk pieces so I replaced the quest pieces and sold them to the merchant. How will players that got rid of some/all of these pieces be able to continue upgrading them? This really should have been told when the quest pieces came out that later we would be able to upgrade them more later on. If we knew this, most people would have just stuck them in their banks and held onto them. As it stands, Dusk wasnt even really an upgrade and I regret swapping the pieces out, but now I wont be able to continue upgrading the questline gear becuase I got rid of them thinking we couldnt upgrade them anymore.

Hopefully at minimum we can redo the questline and get the pieces/enchant stones/evo stones/charms/etc back again. I would much rather just be able to jump to the end of the questline and get the pieces back i got rid of though. But there has to be some way for people that got rid of these pieces to replace them now that they will be upgradable again.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

a new ultimate zone is fine, since it has 3 difficulty levels and if those 'talismans' are tradeable ( but i doubt ) can help the market a bit, and also a new challenge for high cr players is always welcome

• AistAist Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 23

3 difficulties is fine, but lets be honest, the lower difficulties are basically a placebo. There is no hope of getting drops there and only being able to run it 2x a week means wasting your runs on easy/normal means you are pretty much wasting your entries. Lower difficulties should drop materials or something to make them at least worth doing. I have done Eerie /Pirates den and Eternal library every week since they added the easier difficulties and seen exactly ZER0 drops from any of them.

Also, no word on the quest gear problem for people that tossed these items?

• XHR4R3GHCFXHR4R3GHCF Member

On the talisman, I think that for those who are already endgame will not do anything, atk power is bordering on the 260K and more that does not increase the damage, Crit Damage reaching 600k, I think I do not need to talk, the only thing that should being done is to increase the CAP of those attributes that give CR. Basically the talisman will only serve to receive the same upgrade.