We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

problems logging in(nothing works)

edited January 2019 in General Discussion

hey guys, is anyone else having a problem logging in??? a few days ago I was talking with a few friends, and we were about to run some dungeons when all of a sudden I disconnected. I've tried everything. from running diagnostics, to repairing my launcher, uninstalling the game, restarting my computer, and even resetting my wifi box. I really don't know what the problem is but I cannot play. when I get to my character list menu after clicking connect to server, the page doesn't even fully load. all I hear is my character and then a pause for like 2 or 3 seconds then I get kicked off.it says I have to change graphics, but how would I do that if I cannot even log in in the first place. besides, before me disconnecting the game has always been running fine. I have never had a problem until now. If anyone else has information to how I could resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated. I was going to send ticket but I don't think that will do much good.

Comments

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Tickets do help if you send them the files they request. I don't remember which file they ask for, but it should be some sort of info file that states what the program is doing while it's loading. So they should most likely have a way to see where it stops loading.

Meanwhile, start with the usual steps. Video card drivers, checking if you have updated or added something recently to your computer (even if some time before the bug started showing up), and also the time test (the whole "it fixed by itself" thing).

But yeah. Do send the ticket.

EDIT:Oh, and as of right now, I can't even open the launcher. So there may be an issue outside of our ability to fix. Maybe something on the EME server or any of the computer servers used to transport our data back and forth in between.

EDIT2:Managed to log in a bit later. So yeah, if you haven't done any changes to your system since last time you successfully logged, give it time and it may let you in again. Still, consider a ticket.