We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

When will there be a new update? as well with the mages aweakening/DEV ROAD PARTH update?

Its been 1 year and 2 months exactly now when they posted the first aweakenings ( monk and 1 other class i thought). Also where is the DEV ROAD PATH update... im mean serious,, i really like this game. But i still dont wanna play because there i no new content > . >,

Comments

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

they're already working on a ''big'' update, probably we'll have the pts in 2 weeks, and not sure if they want to wait all 3 mages 2nd awakening before the release on eu/na version ( kr still waiting for warp and shadowmage ) so that could be long, also.. dev road fart when?

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

ah thank you for some information, yeah updating for the dev roadmap. its still from last year. I miss vision of the game.. >,>

But again, i will wait for the big update. after FFXIII versus ( FFXV) i have all time ;p

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

well nvm kritika is shutting down so no new updates :)

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

i know sadly. now i never get the chance 2nd aweaken shadow mage :( =,= i serious hate enmasse and allm now

• EMT5H6LH4TEMT5H6LH4T Member, KOL

why cannot i download the korean version of kritika? do i need korean mobile opperator or something?

• 9WMNAFXD6K9WMNAFXD6K Member, KOL

I hope someone would make a private server of Kritika, the whole KR migration is very poorly done.