We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

KR Discussion Megathread (Accounts, requests, etc.)

edited March 8 in General Discussion

If our equipment, weapons and so on is so different, OK, do not migrate it, nothing happens. Of course, there is something that can be migrated because it is the same in both versions: THE AESTHETIC COMPONENTS.

You just have to make a script to rename the current fields of their database to the Korean format.
Basically that would be to undo the changes you made by bringing the game here, automating the same process but in reverse.
A macro something tedious and slow to write, but simple to do if you had at least one programmer in the company, something we already know is not like that.

So another option would be to provide the Korean company with a list of all our skins. Even if we lose the levels, at least we would keep the items previously purchased.

If both companies are not even going to do that, then you will not wait for me in Korea, because if you do not even want to do this, you know well that I will not go.

Greetings and have a good day.

Comments

• HXKLGAYHamsterHXKLGAYHamster Member

<It is the same old BS process with ID Passport Pins/IP Blocks and Mobile Phone regione zone locked verification codes.

Come on. At least if you post info that people outside S.Korea can create and play it on Korean servers at least give us info on how to do it.

• QuintinwQuintinw Member
    edited March 7

You need a Korean Phone Number.

Either that or you can buy an account.

Not sure why they mentioned for players to give KR a shot when most players don't have access to it, unless they are somehow going to give accounts to people or something.

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

someone knows, its just stupid all invested kred and time is just for nothing. While i still dont get the chance to play 2nd aweaken shadow mage.

Just transfer the account from people to korea, i have seen that too in cabal online. Whole eu server was transfered to NA.
    So in short, CREATE AN OPTION TO MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO KOREA

I hope to get answer from the devs actually. i mean, that would be awesome , to transfer everyone to 1 server.

• KatsuieeKatsuiee Member

Yeeah no. Korea as a whole infrastructure is completely different so its not possible.

GL.

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member

Yeah, as many others have said on yesterday's stream and on discord, account transfer to korea is impossible since our version is completely different so it won't be a simple copy and paste. Only way I see around it is if another publisher took on the role of hosting or korea hosting a seperate server for our version. But for that to even happen, we'd need a server rollback first since everything in kred shop is 0 so alot of ppl opened a shit ton of boxes last night lol. Just poor decisions and planning from both allm and eme.

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

just en masse and make an agreement with the allmn of a code with

weapon Helioflare.
    set amor challenger.
    accessory challenger.
    stone 100% +17.
    soul gem ranking 7.
    legendary charm.
    purple or legendary badge.

which would help restart from scratch in the Korean service.
    because that's where the game stopped in NA

katsu thanks for your very kind answer. im sure people like you a lot.

Hmoob. i thought the same too, well this is it then. Im very dissapointed in enmasse, From : https://www.google.com/search?q=kritika+game+award+2017+best+choice&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-p6SIgvHgAhWOYlAKHZvNAo4Q_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=NFWlxVuww1kIeM: to close servers in even 2 years. If you fail that hard, then you are not a good company/ bad devolopers at the game. Im really dissapointed in this company. Sad, the game had his potentional.

PP59: so people who transfer to korea, will get this for 100% sure? this is atleast something, but i still agree that the skins/pets we bought or even all the kred/emp should be transfered to that server.

• HmoobLaujHmoobLauj Member
    edited March 7

@YMF7T4L7TP said:
    PP59: so people who transfer to korea, will get this for 100% sure? this is atleast something, but i still agree that the skins/pets we bought or even all the kred/emp should be transfered to that server.

What PP59 wrote is a suggestion. Only thing you'll get for transferring to kritika korea is a code that'll give you:

School Uniform costume full set
    Newbie Chibi Accent
    Stage Clear EXP Bonus 90% Potion ×5
    HP Potion ×100
    Resurrection stone ×10
    Pet

They haven't mentioned anything on how to create an account or anything relating to that yet though. So even if we wanted to play kritika korea, theres a high chance that we won't be able to atm. And plus (this is coming from a high cr end game player), why bother starting all over from scratch? Getting even just rare badges, lvl 7 soul gems, certain cosmetics, BiS accents, titles/titles set, emblems/emblem set, and pet collection was already a pain in the ass in our version lol.

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

@YMF7T4L7TP
    Yes, what I said was just a suggestion.

It is not time for you to hate the en masse and yes try to enter into an agreement so that we can gain some kind of benefit by playing it does not serve Korean.

that in case you did not know it serves korean and much more updating than the server NA and I think it would take from +1 year to stays in equality with korean server

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

guys just quit, there are better games and with better publisher/developers, if you want to continue playing ok kr you have to start from zero and that will shut down too sooner or later :D

• PhoenixShiPhoenixShi Member

So they're telling people to pack up, and move to the Korean servers, but we supposedly still need a Korean ID, and may also need VPN too? Wow, great suggestion there EME (that was sarcasm).

• AnarkiuzAnarkiuz Member, KOL

we are told in the advertisement, that we could play on the allm server.
    I would like to know how it is possible to create an account there, I expect some response from the staff.

• 9WMNAFXD6K9WMNAFXD6K Member, KOL

Yes, i am sure some Kritika players would want to continue play in KR version.
    Personally for me the biggest problem is registering KR account because it requires phone confirmation,
    and not just from any providers but four Korean ones. If someone know how to deal with that, please share the info.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

considering SEA, NA/EU, and Japan kritika all shut down, you would have to start over from scratch, and you gotta go through hell to play on Korean version, I cant see any possible reason to play kritika on ANY server anymore. They obviously have no idea how to develop this game. Sadly, Kritika is a really fun game that has been completely ruined by boneheaded AllM choices and bad publishers.

As far as playing another EnMasse game I think not. I played Tera on and off since it was pay to play and watched how poorly that game has turned out. Bluehole completely ignores anything we ask for an EnMasse seems to have no idea how to run the game. Closers is dying quickly (down to one server). Breach looks awful.

I used to really like EnMasse, but over the past few years they seem to have changed and it really shows in the quality and care they put into things lately (almost zero). They need to step back and reevaluate things and really think about why every game they are publishing is dying or dead. Heck, in the past year or so EnMasse has now had 3 games shut down ( ZMR, AVA, and now Kritika). Tera is on its deathbed and Closers is not doing to well either. I honestly can't see why any Game Dev company would chose EnMasse to publish their game at this point. They have had more games shut down then not.

Maybe this isn't all on EnMasse, maybe they are just getting themselves into bad contracts where they have little say in things. If that is true, they really need to rethink things before they sign their next publishing deal.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

also even with a kr account, would be hard to play in kr language unless you know it, dont know if there are eng patch or something but the kr version is way different from our so unless they do something will be rly hard to continue on kr, also with all those little items they give you..

• 9WMNAFXD6K9WMNAFXD6K Member, KOL

I guess it's time to start looking for a new game. I am almost sure they don't read this, but EME, if you want your games be successful give them a more attention, don't turn them into single player or carry game. Encourage team play, cut AFK activities, don't make stupid limits on item buy, and turn down a difficulty a little. You need a hundreds of happy common players who willing to support game, not the dozen of dying from boredom whales. First year of Kritika was pretty good, thanks for all, i'm out.

At spookles and 9wmnafxd6k: I do agree with you both.