We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

How does the Kred/EMP conversion refund work?

According to the announcement it's 1 Kred to 1 EMP, but are we gonna be refunded ALL EMP ever spent on the game since it was released? Or only whatever our current unspent Kred balance is before it shuts down?

I bought one of the original founders packs so it would be neat to get all that EMP back :)

Comments

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

from what i understand all kred converted to emp so you can use those emp on other enmasse games like tera and closers, and i REALLY doubt about refunds lol

• Zero9029Zero9029 Member, KOL

That sucks because i only play Kritika so EMP cor other games is useless

• KiyroYoKiyroYo Member
    edited March 13

i had the same question, and somehow i thought that every kred you got between january 1 and march 6 would be converted... the sad part for me it was that i wasted 2,5k kred hours before the closing announcement, and guess what i logged in right now and i received only 304 EMP, so you gonna probably get what you didnt waste before the announcement

Doesnt make sense since every emp and kred item is free so why shouldn't i get refunded for buying keys that didn't even worth since all that i got turned useless a couple hours after.
    I even unninstalled it after seeing the notice to play Closers, was expecting 3k EMP to buy elite there, but now i probably gonna quit it too. damn what a let down

• KinotsuKinotsu Member

@KiyroYo said:
    i had the same question, and somehow i thought that every kred you got between january 1 and march 6 would be converted... the sad part for me it was that i wasted 2,5k kred hours before the closing announcement, and guess what i logged in right now and i received only 304 EMP, so you gonna probably get what you didnt waste before the announcement

Doesnt make sense since every emp and kred item is free so why shouldn't i get refunded for buying keys that didn't even worth since all that i got turned useless a couple hours after.
    I even unninstalled it after seeing the notice to play Closers, was expecting 3k EMP to buy elite there, but now i probably gonna quit it too. damn what a let down

Damn... I'm really sorry for that.

I just checked too and I only got back like 2 EMP, I thought they were actually being decent for once, but nope. Smh.