We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Disappointed

i am very disappointed by EmE's effort why send email links to korean site when one can't understand korean alot of people are very disappointed & cranky by the effort as a long time player of tera came to kritika to try it out & loved it am a bit ticked off now my main has finally got all her memorial armor was going to try for memorial accessories but didnt know if you could get them using shards after all this kerfuffel my association with eme may be at an end i just may go back to an old game i played for many years PWI[Perfect World International] where i have a lvl 104 barb :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Comments

• N3C7R979A9N3C7R979A9 Member, KOL

Yep waste of time i refuse to played any of EmE games now wouldn't waste my time game didn't even last 2 years Greedy refused to listen to the mass over the whales