We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Shame EnMasse

you guys should be ashamed of your selves you have totally screwed up a great game if it applied to every day buying etc as in one's daily shopping & you got a bad product or service,well here in australia complaints would be sent to what we call dept of fair trading or in your case theBetter Business Bureau,you have failed big time sending links to the korean version without even thinking that it may not work as there is no english translation which is a massive muckup & to make things worse your failure to do the right thing by all your players who put a lot of time & effort into kritika you havnt even explained the reason for shutting the game down you at least owe that to all your loyal players unless you can to something to fix this up you will lose so many people to any of your games

Comments

• N3C7R979A9N3C7R979A9 Member, KOL

Just move on the company has already shown in the pass that they just don't give a fuck i refuse to play any Enmasse game again they listen to whales and screwed the game fuck they even made a cheater one of the Player Council members just because he is a whale so fuck them.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

@N3C7R979A9 said:
    Just move on the company has already shown in the pass that they just don't give a fuck i refuse to play any Enmasse game again they listen to whales and screwed the game fuck they even made a cheater one of the Player Council members just because he is a whale so fuck them.

I'll quote the bullshit right there. I was one of their largest whales and not once did they ever listen to a thing that I said or asked for. Listen dude, I'm sorry that it seems like I'm coming at you personally on that but if there's one thing that I can say for certain is that Eme doesn't give a shit about their players, even whales that kept the game running for as long as it did. What I find hilarious is that I quit the game just after the Talisman patch hit because it was also backed by a huge Emp/Kred sale "event" instead of addressing bugs and errors, the game gets shut down soon after.

MAJORMAXIM #1 USA USA

• VertanaciaVertanacia Member, KOL

o hai there major