We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Store too expensive?

i'm not here to QQ
But i hope the store changes
i mean the amount of tax we need to pay is to mutch
makes evrything super overpriced i can afford it but still.

26 euro for a month of sub is insane!
not a single mmo asks for that amount of money per sub
and its not worth that mutch, for wat you get ingame.

26euro for a costume bundle what? black desert is even cheaper than that.

15euro for a repair hammer lol?

I would consider taking a look at the store,
again no QQ just my opinion.

Comments

• ya thats pretty fucked up .. im ok with some of the prices like Costume bundles even though the current costumes in there are just garbage but almost everything else is hella overpriced the fact that even BDO store is cheaper makes me quite sad

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

Well once obt starts I might just get Elite status to hit lvl 65 faster with my main (Eclair when it comeso out) get one super fancy costume and that's it! after that I doubt I'll use elite status ever again

• Vengeance187Vengeance187 Member
    edited May 2017

They should figure out a way to make the elite status more usefull.
    the 30 more rest points is nice but thats not worth 25euro
    i mean you can buy most of those things from the store cheaper saving you money
    the extra reward per dungeon is nice but only if its gold.
    i hope more people just come here to give there opinion

• KaihnKaihn Member

25Eur is too much yeah, but I honestly think they won't keep those prices for Open Beta. If they kept these prices few people would be willing to purchase Elite.

• Eh.

How much again did you say Elite status is?

That's just... unaffordable, and a bad price tag in comparison to other competitors in the market across all models. (Well, maybe not as bad as anything Nexon would do, but still...)

• KaihnKaihn Member

I just checked the store. and 1 month of Elite is 1500 EMP, then, EMP is 1000/$10. so 1 month of Elite costs $15 o.o
    I wonder where OP got that 1 month costs 25EUR :o

edited May 2017

2200 is 20euro +21% tax and 30 days of elite status cost 2k Kred wat cost 2000 Emp

payment System
    Fee€0.25
    VAT 21%€4.00

• can attest VAT + FEE drive this up to around 18 pound per month which is insane considering most MMO's charge around 9 for a FULL subscription

• TecoTekTecoTek Member
    edited May 2017

@STARSBarry said:
    can attest VAT + FEE drive this up to around 18 pound per month which is insane considering most MMO's charge around 9 for a FULL subscription

what is a half subscription? (Because you mentioned full subscription)

I only know the monthly subscriptions and those are usually somewhere arround 11€~ (Or less if you subscribe for more months at once)

• @TecoTek said:
    what is a half subscription? (Because you mentioned full subscription)

I only know the monthly subscriptions and those are usually somewhere arround 11€~ (Or less if you subscribe for more months at once)

Ah a full subscription is for the likes of WoW of FFXIV you pay monthly to access the game and all its content these are "TRADITIONALLY" higher priced than F2P games that offer a subscription service with bonus things like EXP and in-game currency earned because they dont offer you access to the game, the game is free they access to speeding up levelling or reducing grind by a small amount.

I have noticed however that F2P games are actually becoming more and more expensive to subscribe to than the traditional sort and honestly considering the comparative gains, it makes 0 sense outside of LOL GIVE US MORE MONEY!!!

honestly if they set up a low priced say 4.99 auto reoccurring unless cancelled (you know like traditional subscriptions) they would find more people would subscribe to it turning more profit and would also spend in the cash shop since they have more money to spend left over....

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

@Vengeance187 said:
    2200 is 20euro +21% tax and 30 days of elite status cost 2k Kred wat cost 2000 Emp

payment System
    Fee€0.25
    VAT 21%€4.00

i understand ur point but not every country charge that extra fee that goes to the bank not the the publisher pocket and all they care is elite stats is for 15 eu u charge 2000 u can do anything with the rest of 500 but if they lower it it would be nice i mean cheaper is better more costumer paying more money

costume prices is good but god the hammer what is that if the price is just for testing the shop i would understand but if they publish it officially its just nooooooo 25 eu for 250 fix it hammer is too much and 1 is not enough with bad luck upgrading stone is over price too except the 900 krats bundle thingy(upgrade bundle)

stats modification is kind of medium but they need to lower it too

• @RipleyW said:
    Well once obt starts I might just get Elite status to hit lvl 65 faster with my main (Eclair when it comeso out) get one super fancy costume and that's it! after that I doubt I'll use elite status ever again

Best to unlock the Account Bonus System first since it gives you bonus stats and exp to all characters in your account after you obtain your first level 65.

edited May 2017

He probab> @G47DYF5DJL said:

@Vengeance187 said:

payment System
    Fee€0.25
    VAT 21%€4.00

i understand ur point but not every country charge that extra fee that goes to the bank not the the publisher pocket and all they care is elite stats is for 15 eu u charge 2000 u can do anything with the rest of 500 but if they lower it it would be nice i mean cheaper is better more costumer paying more money

costume prices is good but god the hammer what is that if the price is just for testing the shop i would understand but if they publish it officially its just nooooooo 25 eu for 250 fix it hammer is too much and 1 is not enough with bad luck upgrading stone is over price too except the 900 krats bundle thingy(upgrade bundle)

I guess the prices are diffrent for NA because we need to pay 2000 Not 1500.
    Thats 20 euro and 22 Us (i get some country's dont pay tax and i get that they dont get anything for it )
    but 20 euro for a sub if i dont count the tax is still alot of money.

i know the game is free and i dont mind paying for a sub but be honest thats a bit to mutch for wat kinda game it is right?

• @Vengeance187
    I think the price is fairly normal here in EU. I can understand that the younger audiance like yourself it can be a pretty big cut on your allowance, but us adults in the working force don't got too much issue with it :)

edited June 2017

I have over a 100k emp. Trust me, I have enough money I actually don't have to work for the rest of my life, but I'm not talking just for myself I'm talking about the bigger picture here.
    if you want to retain your player base or people that actually spend money on the game so that the game can be a success and not die like the Korean or Sea version you should take a look at the store.

• JettesnellJettesnell Member
    edited June 2017

@Vengeance187 said:
    I have over a 100k emp. Trust me, I have enough money I actually don't have to work for the rest of my life, but I'm not talking just for myself I'm talking about the bigger picture here.
    if you want to retain your player base or people that actually spend money on the game so that the game can be a success and not die like the Korean or Sea version you should take a look at the store.

That is rather obvious, but it all depends on what view and plan they have for the game. Different games have different models that works for them, and for a game like Kritika the cow milking style works very well. It sucks but thats the reality. Kritika will be p2w, their AH system already made sure of that.
    The tax issue is indeed annoying, couldn't agree more on that, but it's something eme will most likely not fix in a near future. Eme is first of all a NA publisher that recently started moving over to eu. To fix the tax part they need to have their legal department work up trade deals (or w/e) with each and every country in europe. That takes a lot of time and work. So, they decided to have another company handle the payments for them, except that company doesn't have any good trade deals, so we still end up paying taxes.
    The Tax problem is something they are msot likely working on, but it will still take time, and until then we have to pay the tax. We can't expect eme to be the bigger man and actually lower the eu prices and pay the tax themselves, they are a company afterall and are only interested in profit.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

@Vengeance187 said:
    He probab> @G47DYF5DJL said:

@Vengeance187 said:

payment System
    Fee€0.25
    VAT 21%€4.00

I guess the prices are diffrent for NA because we need to pay 2000 Not 1500.
    Thats 20 euro and 22 Us (i get some country's dont pay tax and i get that they dont get anything for it )
    but 20 euro for a sub if i dont count the tax is still alot of money.

i know the game is free and i dont mind paying for a sub but be honest thats a bit to mutch for wat kinda game it is right?

wait a minute i checked the store ya its for 2000 kred but when u log in and buy the elite stats before u choose ur char its actually for 1500 emp

hope some people notice this

ps: we are all in NA now for cbt

• i see thats pretty odd.
    And yeah my bad we're all in na.

• alex33xalex33x Member

Yeah the store is a lot cheaper in dollars I feel bad for you Europeans.

edited May 2017

but that doesnt make it right to ask 20 euro for a sub or 25eu for a repair hammer.
    its cbt no real economy, so no idea wat happens next.
    again i dont mind the sub i still think its to expencive for other people
    or people that dont have enough time to grind 10 hours a day.
    or can open there wallet to buy there legendary's from the auction house
    i just want this game to succeed and not die like the Korean and Sea version.
    because of silly mistakes.

• Damn I feels for ya man..Hopefully they can, most likely won't, do something about it. Is this for every game OP or just this one? I always pay the usual 15$ US for most if not all F2P games that offer a sub.

also did you buy any of the packs? just wondering as you can level up your main at least with the elite you get from the packs.

• OdyEUOdyEU Member

@Vengeance187 okay show us the in-game message that I'm saying it please. I'm waiting for your proof :)

• TheRealBezerkTheRealBezerk Member
    edited May 2017

There are 2 ways to purchase elite. First is with EMP, it costs 1500 EMP for 30 days or cheaper per month if you buy the 90-180 elite. The second way is with kred. It costs 2000 kred to buy it. The kred version is how free to pay players will get it. Pretty simple of you look at the shop . Tera had the same system and it worked out great there . $15 for elite or 2000 EMP for elite voucher in-game . At the rate I get gold gear , even if they end up in my selling for 100 kred a piece I could have enough need to buy elite in 5 or so days..that's not a long time to farm for a 30 day subscription.

• @TheChunks said:
    Damn I feels for ya man..Hopefully they can, most likely won't, do something about it. Is this for every game OP or just this one? I always pay the usual 15$ US for most if not all F2P games that offer a sub.

also did you buy any of the packs? just wondering as you can level up your main at least with the elite you get from the packs.

like some country's even pay 25% tax
    but yeah i dont mind it i have the big founders pack and enough emp for months to come
    but my concirn was more abaut new and free to play players that dont have that mutch time to grind
    there a big part of the playerbase i don't want another korean or sea version that has olmost no players.
    and i get that people can farm it but thats just because there is no economy right now
    so evrything is overpriced or super cheap in the AH

• oh gosh that teaparty trashtalkers are everywhere ... i don't even know why u play at all .. sitting in xanadu all day talking in some sort of new age ghetto slang and call everyone who is farming gear and actually playes the game a tryhard :D not everyone enjoys sitting around with 11k cp doing nothing than using a game as some kind of chatroom

• HasseoHasseo Member

@Vengeance187 said:
    i'm not here to QQ
    But i hope the store changes
    i mean the amount of tax we need to pay is to mutch
    makes evrything super overpriced i can afford it but still.

26 euro for a month of sub is insane!
    not a single mmo asks for that amount of money per sub
    and its not worth that mutch, for wat you get ingame.

"26euro for a costume bundle what? black desert is even cheaper than that."

15euro for a repair hammer lol?

I would consider taking a look at the store,
    again no QQ just my opinion.

info is wrong about costumes....
    Black dessert costumes range from 25 dollars to 34 dollars depending if its weapon with it.
    i understand conversion rates and what not but dont be silly at this point.

• STARSBarrySTARSBarry Member
    edited June 2017

@Hasseo said:
    info is wrong about costumes....
    Black dessert costumes range from 25 dollars to 34 dollars depending if its weapon with it.
    i understand conversion rates and what not but dont be silly at this point.

having a price EVEN close to black desert is still terrible that game got **** on for it's pricing and rightfully so. saying ah yea its 1 euro cheaper for some is sadly not a great argument and if you throw one of our CHEAP 990 weapon skins into a bundle I think it's breaking even at the top end.

also it's black desert HAVE YOU SEEN THE GRAPHICS? can you honestly say those finely crafted polygons match what we have In this game? half of my swords have visable white edges where they failed to take off the white borders in MS paint on the parts that are a flat 2D texture that's mirrored.

edited June 2017

Can't compare BDO with a dungeon fighter.
    They already removed the fact that free to play can farm kred for elite status
    and removed the vouchers from the guild store.

and they still didnt fix the issue that it cost 1500 on the website and 2000 emp ingame.

Changed the currency of Elite Voucher from Kred to EMP at EMP shop to normalize the price of Elite.

• I wrote a post earlier and people still don't get it ? Click the activate now button either right when you open the store or from character screen.. it will be 1500 EMP.. the ones that are 2000 EMP are VOUCHERS THAT CAN BE SOLD IN-GAME, they are more for that reason. Stop being dumb and making problems where there are none. If you're going to complain at least complain about a real problem.

• Didn't read all the comments, but are you considering the 30 kred you receive each day during elite status?