We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Let's Talk Elements

Comments

• EyriesEyries Member

Most of them are level 3 charms... basically merging level III charms together and hope one pops out.

Or if you feel lucky, merge 2 x level II charms and hope the result is a level III charm, but you'll have better luck fusing level III's

• getting the level 3 charm is the real challenge lol

• So is there zero benefit to stacking an element under 120? Because I have 80 dark but I dont have an elemental weapon charm. I figured I'd at least benefit from the first 2 levels of the dark debuff from charms but I have not seen it trigger once

• EyriesEyries Member
    edited June 2017

120 is pretty much the benchmark for having effective elemental effects. Having the elemental weapon too will be great.

• you do need to do elemental damage to get the tiered effect to work though so~

• EroborosEroboros Member
    edited June 2017

So apparently this is a thing

There's no guarantee that Charm IV will be affecting weapon property, be warned.

• Oh, i didnt notice that what each element does was in the charms. Thanks for posting that image.
    Just to sate my curiosity, what does the weakness on poison do? I know normally it would reduce their attack power, is that how it is? (In another game ive played, weakness means they take more damage lol...)

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

@5RFM4NEL97 said:

@Eyries said:
    Ah, what good luck. Yeah, I wish you the best. Lightning and DARK are amazing on catpaws. Though catpaws has a lot of interrupts so it works fine.

If you want to be even more dominating. Get a petrify necklace + haesar accessory.

You'll have DARK and chance to do petrify.

I still don't know where to find the charm to activate DARK on my Assassin.
    I tried to follow your advice to craft charm from the 3000 machine, however, I don't know where to find the Pure Kritum to make the thing.

Regards

u can craft that with inferrior kritium its the easiest 1

• EyriesEyries Member
    edited June 2017

@RTFXAN3434 said:
    Oh, i didnt notice that what each element does was in the charms. Thanks for posting that image.
    Just to sate my curiosity, what does the weakness on poison do? I know normally it would reduce their attack power, is that how it is? (In another game ive played, weakness means they take more damage lol...)

No clue on poison yet?

• NikzNikz Member

Wait so does that mean even if I have 120 dark on my other equips, as long as I don't have dark charms on my weapon, the effect won't proc?

• EroborosEroboros Member
    edited June 2017

@Eyries said:

@RTFXAN3434 said:
    Oh, i didnt notice that what each element does was in the charms. Thanks for posting that image.

At level 3, it does DoT in relationship to someone's MAX hp. At least that what was what I gathered.

Lightning is a good element. Aside from the skill interrupt, it weakens someone's lightning reisatance, meaning for you, who has all skill in lightning, when it procs, you get +dmg boost as much as it lasts. Being a catpaw, you'll proc lightning quite often.

The assumption is that you are able to find a lightning charm 3, I have 153 lightning atm sitting there to rot lol

Edit:

@Nikz said:
    Wait so does that mean even if I have 120 dark on my other equips, as long as I don't have dark charms on my weapon, the effect won't proc?

it won't

• EyriesEyries Member

Yes, you need the weapon, otherwise only some elemental skills will activate. Having a dark weapon ensures all skills and even normal attack procs it.

• NikzNikz Member

By reach in dark 3 considering u have a weapon.. does that mean all 3 effects can proc at random intervals? Or only the stage 3 effect will proc?

• EyriesEyries Member
    edited June 2017

I think procs will randomly trigger with the right element? About the stages, dunno.

• NikzNikz Member

I mean isn't it dark has 3 stages.. will those 3 have an equal chance to proc or will the only dark that will proc is the 3rd stage considering you have 120 dark element..

• EyriesEyries Member
    edited June 2017

@Nikz said:
    I mean isn't it dark has 3 stages.. will those 3 have an equal chance to proc or will the only dark that will proc is the 3rd stage considering you have 120 dark element..

It's only a guess? Sorry, I don't know.

• Apparently Fire 3 isn't for changing weapon property?

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Eroboros said:
    Apparently Fire 3 isn't for changing weapon property?

They named the 2 items the same thing. That's the accessory charm. The weapon charm that applies fire element will have a different icon.

• EyriesEyries Member

This is depressing. All the dark charms in the AH are gone... Only ones left are poison.

• @Eyries said:
    This is depressing. All the dark charms in the AH are gone... Only ones left are poison.

I totally didn't just buy tonnes of charms off the AH, totally did not.

• @Eyries said:
    You can get some from lv.65 exchange in npc for your dimensional charge. Some are drops from mobs... but some people get it by combining charms and getting a weapon charm randomly (level 3 combine)

Can you give more details of which NPC and what is the dimensional charge?
    I am really new in this, hope to learn more about it from you :)

• EyriesEyries Member

@SirVincent said:

@Eyries said:
    You can get some from lv.65 exchange in npc for your dimensional charge. Some are drops from mobs... but some people get it by combining charms and getting a weapon charm randomly (level 3 combine)

In the lv.65 map... there is the loli girl, Cerulean at Starhenge who can exchange a special crystal that drops from the dungeon for charms. She is oddly missing a dark charm, but has charms for fire, poison, etc.

If you're hoping to make an lightning build with a weapon charm available, she's your go to girl.

• @Eyries said:

@SirVincent said:

@Eyries said:

In the lv.65 map... there is the loli girl, Cerulean at Starhenge who can exchange a special crystal that drops from the dungeon for charms. She is oddly missing a dark charm, but has charms for fire, poison, etc.

If you're hoping to make an lightning build with a weapon charm available, she's your go to girl.

Thank you very much!

• @Eyries said:

On that note, what's the drop chance for those crystals and is it insane exclusive? I have no friend so I'm soloing everything, people don't seem to like partying up in starhenge too for some reason

• EyriesEyries Member

@Eroboros said:

@Eyries said:

On that note, what's the drop chance for those crystals and is it insane exclusive? I have no friend so I'm soloing everything, people don't seem to like partying up in starhenge too for some reason

Really up to luck. If you need a partner, I can always accompany you if you add my IGN.

• Hey Eyries! I'm kinda new to this game and was reading over this entire article. I found the information quite useful but I'm still not 65 yet(almost 58). For this charm method to be useful, I assume we have to get pretty lucky on the upgrades? ie: using tier I charms to get a tier II? or do tier II and III charms drop later in the higher level dungeons/exchangeable from that loli girl mentioned previously? I also would like to add you in-game as a friend if you have room since you seem quite friendly. xD

Thanks

• EyriesEyries Member
    edited June 2017

You can obtain charms through the lv.65 dungeon when you exchange orange krit with Cerulean. However doing Daily Dungeon is a good source of charms, especially right now on the weekends when you can pick which element you want. Daily dungeon can be access when you enter any "danger" portal, it should be listed on the bottom as dailies.

You can also buy charms in the AH, as they are being sold for gold and not kreds.

They drop randomly from dungeons.

Truth be told, using level II charm may as well be the minimum to try to aim for 120, as level I charms provide too few bonus since you can only equip 3 elemental charms (3x level III = 75 bonus, as oppose to 3x level I = 45 bonus)... because you would have to make up for it with power core, etherforce, and equipment at that point.

Elemental Weapon Charms are a must for it to truly be effective, even if your class is an elemental class i.e. frost mage should still get an ice weapon.

• after wiping about 30 times on memory of annihilation hard's 2nd room I finally got a orange frag, yey. These dungeons are pretty ridiculous though, some of them can't be staggered :<

• EyriesEyries Member

They're not too terribly hard to get if you team up in a party for that drop rate boost.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

I spent 4 million gold on a lightning weapon charm with +81 attack.

Worth it.