We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Pve Arena Rewards to mutch?

abaut the arena rewards rank 1 to 3
i currently have 135k CR
all the content is already easy with 25k CR and if you got 60k CR its a joke.
135k is a bit to mutch
and i know people are gonna say it's only for 7 days
but you can get the fastest time over and over with that rating
i dont think the wings you get as reward should have stats on them atleast not crazy like this.

«1

Comments

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    135k CR? Holy moly, I've only leveled since CBT started, but my 65 has like 18k CR, that's crazy. Also can we have a screenshot of the wings? I for one am interested ;o

  • @Vengeance187 said:
    i currently have 135k CR

    lol

  • You can check the wings at the arena vendor just Ctrl left click on one of the top 3 reward boxes.

    but stats are:

    Attack +1000
    Attack Speed + 10%
    Crit Dmg + 110
    Bonus Crit Dmg +10%
    Bonus Dmg +10%
    Movement Speed +10%

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod
    edited June 2017

    Uh first of all, you swiped a lot so yes content is trivial. And the reward is for being top 3, so it should be something good. The badges for clearing an arena are a joke. Btw is your ign Sinzee?

  • i Agree that it has to be something good but there trying to make this version harder.
    and having to mutch CR doesnt make it harder.
    and if you buy pots and have the devotion buff and you just enchant you wil have 60k in order to enter the rankings
    i've bought my weapen ingame for 500 Kred that gives me around 50k CR

    my point is that if you get those wings there is no competition.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @Vengeance187 said:
    and if you buy pots and have the devotion buff and you just enchant you wil have 60k in order to enter the rankings
    i've bought my weapen ingame for 500 Kred that gives me around 50k CR

    That's not how CR works. Now I just feel like you're lying. You don't get 50k CR from a weapon unless you somehow bought a Starhenge legendary.

  • Vengeance187Vengeance187 Member
    edited June 2017

    i got a drop from starhenge yes but its a regular legendary not the OP ones. 65 +15
    after 120 runs.
    a normal 60 +13 gives around 25k even more if you have good stats on it.
    attack pot and attack speed buff give around 5k+
    the +13 abysal ring gives me 25k alone
    level 4/5 attack soulgems.
    i know how cr works i've played korea and Sea.
    i just dont think some items that boosts your cr by that mutch should exist because there talking abaut making it harder.

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    Stats are exponential. The more you have, the more certain other stats become worth (for example, 1% crit chance is worth 50% more for a person with 1500 attack compared to someone with 1000, if both players had 0% crit chance)

    Its not that the individual pieces are giving the insane amounts on their own, but in tandem with everything else they get exponentially better.

  • @Vengeance187 said:
    abaut the arena rewards rank 1 to 3
    i currently have 135k CR
    all the content is already easy with 25k CR and if you got 60k CR its a joke.
    135k is a bit to mutch
    and i know people are gonna say it's only for 7 days
    but you can get the fastest time over and over with that rating
    i dont think the wings you get as reward should have stats on them atleast not crazy like this.

    Ya man early bird gets the worm, but there will definitely be an upper limit sometime based on content released and people will be able to compete probably months later lol.

  • kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Vengeance187 said:
    i currently have 135k CR

    kek

  • ExpedExped Member

    135k in cbt. I wonder how much $ he put into the game.

  • HasseoHasseo Member

    @Exped said:
    135k in cbt. I wonder how much $ he put into the game.

    you guys are really idiotic swiping gets you noting at 65.... its all crafted and dropped....

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @Hasseo said:

    @Exped said:
    135k in cbt. I wonder how much $ he put into the game.

    you guys are really idiotic swiping gets you noting at 65.... its all crafted and dropped....

    ??? What are you talking about. It gets so much more.

  • @Hasseo said:

    @Exped said:
    135k in cbt. I wonder how much $ he put into the game.

    you guys are really idiotic swiping gets you noting at 65.... its all crafted and dropped....

    Elite, hammers, whetstones, scrolls, bagdes all things to help push your cr even farther

  • I'm not talking abaut swiping :sweat:
    i'm talking abaut the amount of cr The arena wings give you.

    yes you can swipe to max out your enchanting but +13 isnt that hard to enchant
    no need to swipe for it The legendary's you can buy from auction house
    with kred, kred you can make by selling items on the AH or just RNG drop from dungeons.
    the only hard thing to get right now is Hammers
    and there asking 25euro per hammer not buying that.

  • EnVyAKEnVyAK Member

    Rerolling the lines and recalculating the lines can take a very long progress to get perfect line/stats or a lot of $$$.
    I don't see this game as pay to win but it can definitely progress faster. Also all those who says swiping doesn't get you anything at level 65. Might wanna try to reach 65 then keep playing to further learn how this game works.

  • Swiping does help alot.
    but as they said they didnt want to make it p2w
    it kinda is and that wil never go away.
    i still think there are other ways for them to make money instead of adding

    Repair hammers
    Enchant stones
    reroll Scrolls

    Auction house (kred only) removes the fact we got gold spammers
    but people with alot of money can basicly buy any gear without even doing any dungeon.
    and people can just list a stupid item for alot of ingame gold and the gold seller will buy that item.
    ends up in having gold spammers.
    What they can do is enable trade but only trade items no gold or kred.
    and remove the auction house.

  • ExpedExped Member

    Why would the game want you to get stronger easily. That does not make any sense, of course it's going to cost money/dedication to get hammed or else you would see everyone with a +15. You're only saying arena rewards are to much because people are giving a crap about CBT except for testing which it's made for. Once you get competition and the leaderboards start getting competitive for that 1 second difference from the guy ahead of you. Then you'll like yea rewards in arena actually mean something. Right now it might be way, but I can a sure you not that easy in OBT and beyond.

  • CarthhCarthh Member

    Speaking specifically in regards to the wings reward in arena, I agree as well that they should either have their stats lowered or removed and be purely cosmetic, or simply removed from the box, if removing the stats isn't feasible with our client and leaving just the badges as weekly rewards.

    The biggest issue the wings bring is they create a rich get richer atmosphere, meaning the first people to get the wings then become incredibly difficult to compete with, if they have any sort of skill level. For example, if there are 5 players of equal skill, only 3 of them will receive the strongest wings, while the next two will receive the next tier down. If all 5 players truly are the same skill level, then the top 3 can never be dethroned by the following 2, assuming equal skill and play time for gear.

    Now, that's not to say the first three people that get the highest tier wings will never lose them. At the very least, the next tier of wings for 4th-10th place provide some stats to help boost you up in taking over one of the top three spots, but you will need to out skill or our class one of the top three while having weaker stats.

  • ExpedExped Member
    edited June 2017

    Guys that are talking are not competitive.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

    It's also about classes, my main is a Vamp and I can skip all animations with Escape, I've also made a warrior and a gunner and for some reason they get stuck during the animations with no way of skipping with Escape.

    Or am I just bugged? How is it for everyone else?

  • Wolf guy will also screw your run if you can't kill him before he starts dashing around the room, which you probably won't unless you severely outgear your bracket.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

    It's also about classes, my main is a Vamp and I can skip all animations with Escape, I've also made a warrior and a gunner and for some reason they get stuck during the animations with no way of skipping with Escape.

    Or am I just bugged? How is it for everyone else?

    Are you comparing the exact same bosses? I play Vamp too and I know for sure death animations can't be skipped for some of them.

    @noctred said:
    Wolf guy will also screw your run if you can't kill him before he starts dashing around the room, which you probably won't unless you severely outgear your bracket.

    Even then he has a pretty good chance of doing it. You don't want to be saving nukes when every stage is random so it's hard to burst down. Comes down to luck.

  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

    It's also about classes, my main is a Vamp and I can skip all animations with Escape, I've also made a warrior and a gunner and for some reason they get stuck during the animations with no way of skipping with Escape.

    Or am I just bugged? How is it for everyone else?

    Are you comparing the exact same bosses? I play Vamp too and I know for sure death animations can't be skipped for some of them.

    As a Vamp, I'm able to skip all animations in arena. Haven't run in any buggy situation so far. Does it happen often to you?

    What I was talking about, is that with my other classes, I just cant skip any animation at all, everything is 100% unskippable.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

    It's also about classes, my main is a Vamp and I can skip all animations with Escape, I've also made a warrior and a gunner and for some reason they get stuck during the animations with no way of skipping with Escape.

    Or am I just bugged? How is it for everyone else?

    Are you comparing the exact same bosses? I play Vamp too and I know for sure death animations can't be skipped for some of them.

    As a Vamp, I'm able to skip all animations in arena. Haven't run in any buggy situation so far. Does it happen often to you?

    What I was talking about, is that with my other classes, I just cant skip any animation at all, everything is 100% unskippable.

    Like I said about the robot, it just sits there after it dies and the timer is still ticking. Wolf girl does that too.

  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

    It's also about classes, my main is a Vamp and I can skip all animations with Escape, I've also made a warrior and a gunner and for some reason they get stuck during the animations with no way of skipping with Escape.

    Or am I just bugged? How is it for everyone else?

    Are you comparing the exact same bosses? I play Vamp too and I know for sure death animations can't be skipped for some of them.

    As a Vamp, I'm able to skip all animations in arena. Haven't run in any buggy situation so far. Does it happen often to you?

    What I was talking about, is that with my other classes, I just cant skip any animation at all, everything is 100% unskippable.

    Like I said about the robot, it just sits there after it dies and the timer is still ticking. Wolf girl does that too.

    I see, I guess we were taking about different types of "animations". What I was refering were those mini cutscenes at the end and at the start of some fights, like the one with Ayida when she jumps in her wolf and runs away after killing her - those cutscenes I'm able to skip with my main, but with my other characters (warrior and gunner) I just can't skip them at all - I'm just not sure if it's just me or if it also happens to other people.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:

    @X69C5Y7EKN said:

    @RyceCream said:
    Arena is only 50% "skill". The other 50% is getting a better set of bosses. Some of them just have ridiculous death animations that just add 10s to the timer and there's nothing you can do about it, despite having an overall good run.

    Also, some classes can skip the animations pressing escape, while other classes can't, which is weird. Huge difference only from this.

    It's not a class difference, it's just the boss. If you ever come across the girl piloting the robot, that thing is 100% going to mess your run up. It just sits there after it dies counting down a million health bars and there's nothing you can do about it.

    It's also about classes, my main is a Vamp and I can skip all animations with Escape, I've also made a warrior and a gunner and for some reason they get stuck during the animations with no way of skipping with Escape.

    Or am I just bugged? How is it for everyone else?

    Are you comparing the exact same bosses? I play Vamp too and I know for sure death animations can't be skipped for some of them.

    As a Vamp, I'm able to skip all animations in arena. Haven't run in any buggy situation so far. Does it happen often to you?

    What I was talking about, is that with my other classes, I just cant skip any animation at all, everything is 100% unskippable.

    Like I said about the robot, it just sits there after it dies and the timer is still ticking. Wolf girl does that too.

    I see, I guess we were taking about different types of "animations". What I was refering were those mini cutscenes at the end and at the start of some fights, like the one with Ayida when she jumps in her wolf and runs away after killing her - those cutscenes I'm able to skip with my main, but with my other characters (warrior and gunner) I just can't skip them at all - I'm just not sure if it's just me or if it also happens to other people.

    The chatting ones you can skip yeah. But I only have the 1 char to test it on so idk about other classes.

Sign In or Register to comment.