Patch Notes - v153 Hot Fix
UPDATE: We're back online!
Thanks to an amazing first week of open beta! En Masse and ALLM are super grateful for the community that has risen up around Kritika Online and are excited about the future. The launch has been fairly smooth but there is definitely a lot of work yet to do. We are working hard to get an update out before the weekend with the following changes:
- Changing Starhenge legendary equipment to "bind on equip" and tradeable with Kred on the AH (see below)
- Changing admission to the PvP channel, and PvP quest level to Lv. 65. (see below)
- Increased Attack bonus on the Grand Master emblem—the one exchanged for Red Megaboss souls— from +10 to +150.
- Adjusted level 55 crafted accessories; they were a bit too strong.
- Fixed display of Orange Kritium reward card.
- Made Orange Kritium sellable for 100,000 gold.
- Improved chat filter.
- Reduced report system time limit from 30 min to 5 min.
- Fixed an issue with the Warrior’s hair changing to black after class promotion; if you had this bug occur you should be back to normal.
- Changed the color one set of wings in the Arena reward box for Reaper; it had two reds.
- Restricted Gigaphone usage to level 65.
Regarding the legendary changes: the gear in Kritika Online will constantly evolve. We will introduce new gear fairly often and as we do this we expect older gear to waterfall down to different statuses. Starhenge is just the beginning—it is far from the best gear we have to offer in the coming months, but we need more folks to get geared up for what's next.
The PvP changes are temporary as re-balancing all levels up to 65 is taking significant time, and the current experience is poor. We are going to get it right, and then re-open it back up once it is ready.
Thanks again for your support and see you in game!