We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - v153 Hot Fix

edited July 2017 in Patch Notes

UPDATE: We're back online!

Thanks to an amazing first week of open beta! En Masse and ALLM are super grateful for the community that has risen up around Kritika Online and are excited about the future. The launch has been fairly smooth but there is definitely a lot of work yet to do. We are working hard to get an update out before the weekend with the following changes:

• Changing Starhenge legendary equipment to "bind on equip" and tradeable with Kred on the AH (see below)
  • Changing admission to the PvP channel, and PvP quest level to Lv. 65. (see below)
  • Increased Attack bonus on the Grand Master emblem—the one exchanged for Red Megaboss souls— from +10 to +150.
  • Adjusted level 55 crafted accessories; they were a bit too strong.
  • Fixed display of Orange Kritium reward card.
  • Made Orange Kritium sellable for 100,000 gold.
  • Improved chat filter.
  • Reduced report system time limit from 30 min to 5 min.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warrior’s hair changing to black after class promotion; if you had this bug occur you should be back to normal.
  • Changed the color one set of wings in the Arena reward box for Reaper; it had two reds.
  • Restricted Gigaphone usage to level 65.

Regarding the legendary changes: the gear in Kritika Online will constantly evolve. We will introduce new gear fairly often and as we do this we expect older gear to waterfall down to different statuses. Starhenge is just the beginning—it is far from the best gear we have to offer in the coming months, but we need more folks to get geared up for what's next.

The PvP changes are temporary as re-balancing all levels up to 65 is taking significant time, and the current experience is poor. We are going to get it right, and then re-open it back up once it is ready.

Thanks again for your support and see you in game!

Comments

• RorshRorsh Member

where is the kagerfield badges fix FeelsBadMan

• ElyongElyong Member

um

• RorshRorsh Member

just so if you dont know green blue and purple badges are bind on pick up when you exchange the white badges after login off and on few minutes later after exchanging them

• DAOWAceDAOWAce Member
    edited July 2017

Better be removing the tokens people obtained spamming level 15 characters on the pvp quest. Unfair to everyone who didn't abuse this before the patch.

And where's the fix for the broken Petra quest? Been broken since headstart.

Our version just screams more and more "pay to win" with every patch. You said you did things to deter RMT, yet here we are having gold sellers on DAY 2, infesting the game, spamming mega chat and EME was NOWHERE to stop it for well over 24 hours. Now with every passing day they just increase in frequency and are trading kred as well. And now here's a bandaid solution to the gigaphone spam that just hurts regular players.. like all the other anti-RMT changes.

Then there's the terrible pvp changes for non-endgame, the lack of other classes (the demand for Eclair is huge), the lack of so much gameplay content (there's nothing to do but starhenge grind), performance and freezing issues with the UI, terrible progression/difficulty/economy we all complained about in beta that WASN'T CHANGED AT ALL.. so much other stuff.

This version has quickly become one of the worst versions of the game. The only redeeming factor is the lack of KR's stamina system, since we can actually play when we run out.. but there's almost no point to, and a lot of people stop playing once their purple bar is gone.

I am not happy with the state of the game, at all.

• ExVireExVire Member

@conjurefrost said:
    Please don't make starhenge items purchasable with kred.. This is legit making it pay 2 win. Please do not ruin the game.

for me.. its better to trade them ... then farming one item for month .... or pray to rng

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

lol.....give beter drop rates or something that 1k stuff not working barely 1 legend? yeah gg

• ExVireExVire Member

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    lol.....give beter drop rates or something that 1k stuff not working barely 1 legend? yeah gg

1000% from 0.0001% drop chanse is still nothing bruh ;d

• @ExVire said:

@conjurefrost said:
    Please don't make starhenge items purchasable with kred.. This is legit making it pay 2 win. Please do not ruin the game.

for me.. its better to trade them ... then farming one item for month .... or pray to rng

Trading the best items in the game via a currency purchase with cash is dumb. This breaks the game for f2p

• ExVireExVire Member

@conjurefrost said:

@ExVire said:

@conjurefrost said:

Trading the best items in the game via a currency purchase with cash is dumb. This breaks the game for f2p

its not like you can buy insta upgrade to +15 from cash shop right? ohh w8 you can .. i wont change anything .. this game IS p2w in purest form.

• What is with the legendary that already dropped with "bind on pickup".. in my Case to leggings for Mage :open_mouth: Will they be tradable then too? or are they still character binded?

@conjurefrost said:

@ExVire said:

@conjurefrost said:

if u watched the AH u can see for 1 legend item is like 1k+ kred for a 60 or 65 legend gear piece like whats the point of f2p if the drop rate is trash and u got cash whales?

• JemmyJemmy Member

Kagerfield badges pls fix. qq

• May the whales treat the economy well. Hope you did not salvage and save your item to reap a 20k sale like some people did. LUL

• Wow, Didnt you just talk about this last night/early this morning with the community discord. Ship it back to KR, no one wants buyable starhenge or future buyable end game equipment. Until something better is out this should remain Bind On Account.

As said above, rly looking to hear about the kagerfeld badge fix.

• Nooo. Noo sell item starhenger in AH :(

• I think you should at least let people trade with each other at 65. People who want to share found equipment with friends or party members would appreciate that. It's pointless to try and prevent 65 trading now, in my opinion.

• Suggestions about making them salvageable for materials that help progressing towards crafting an item have been around since CBT.

Would've been the favorable option.

• @conjurefrost said:

@ExVire said:

@conjurefrost said:

Don't just look at it through one point-of-view. Saying that making it more pay to win by being able to purchase current end game gear in itself is... not mentally correct at this point of time.

Think about what we currently have in the game that is most likely not going to change:
    -Costumes that are highly obtainable through real money compared to farming it.
    -Starhenge legendaries which are way easier to farm compared to getting even one piece of costume.

Thus, making it way easier to get costumes for non-payers to break for badges than farming it for one week just to get one piece of an outfit.

One Starhenge will probably be sellable for ~5k Kreds which is currently about 7 costume sets right after this patch.

One Starhenge will probably take 2 days of farming. One costume part on the other hand, will probably takes 1 week of farming.

• Is arena gonna be reset cause i cant imagine ppl gonna think this isnt fair

Can En masse just bloody make it even playing ground? AND WILL YOU WHALES STOP WITH UR PRICING JACKING UP nobody has money out the ass to spend on a game, nor do people want to spend money on a game just to get geared up and plus, fix the drop rates plz the chances of farming a legend solo is like being in party takes around 50+ runs if your lucky for RNG

• Wow, it's almost like you CAN NOT go to Starhenge and drop a leg by yourself, if you can go farm items now, you can still go farm items later.
    Just because you can't have a better gear, so no one can? Even if they pay? cry, cry, cry... but when you get a Drop from Starhenge that you are nothing going to use, THEN you are going to love the fact you can trade them, right?

Remeber KRED is different from EMP, you can only get emp with real money, KRED you can sell items you don't need for Kred... unless you are one of those people who sits and do nothing in the game expecting to one day have BiS.

• please no end game boe legendaries ;(

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

No bind on equip. Everyone already said they want bind on account.

Making bad calls. You ask the community but do the opposite.

@Silverie said:
    You said about balancing base classes was your priority, yet we don't even have the revamped version of them. The characters are still the same as before, back in CBT except with a few exceptions which were nerfs. What happened? I was expecting more content for ''base characters'' in patch notes, and even though this is a hotfix this still should be addressed. I feel like I'm playing an old game rather than what it should fee like, the updated kritika.

That ^
    Wtb the balance patch for classes already and the quest revamp/starhenge revamp aswell thanks.

• @conjurefrost said:

@ExVire said:

@conjurefrost said:

you know that they plan to release new content soon which is why they enable ppl to buy it off others to gear up for the new content. this is gear compared to the other gear we will get is legit GARBAGE.

• take out the last thing in the game that we have to farm for??? ok.. please revert or dont put in tradeable star henge legenderys. you are going to lose players over this

• @GHYGFP5D6M said:

@conjurefrost said:

@ExVire said:

@conjurefrost said:

you know that they plan to release new content soon which is why they enable ppl to buy it off others to gear up for the new content. this is gear compared to the other gear we will get is legit GARBAGE.

im sorry but are you being real? you realize they could have just increased drop rates for gear and or made it easier to obtain? no they instead made you just happen to obtain it with kred. Which gives them money. Be real and open your eyes.

• Great now people can just sit afk all day and buy the best gear
    Good job guys!

And wat abaut the people that had starhenge gear dropped before and couldnt sell them?
    i actually had 2 drops i had to salvage. Seems fair.