We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Closed Beta Keys

2

Comments

  • dNeropdNerop Member

    @Shaylha said:
    My 3 keys for you... if you answer correctly Mwahahahahaha
    Question: 3x3/3+3-3

    Keys left: 1

    3,can I have a key? XD

  • AlexBayAlexBay Member
    edited May 2017

    Send me a DM on discord if you need a key smellycat#1710

    I have 3 of them to spare.

  • @AlexBay said:
    Send me a DM on discord if you need a key smellycat#1710

    I have 3 of them to spare.

    Didn't find you on Discord :( would really like a key

  • Give me the key please :(

  • @Shaylha said:
    My 3 keys for you... if you answer correctly Mwahahahahaha
    Question: 3x3/3+3-3

    Keys left: 1

    3 ;D I'd really like the key

  • AlexBayAlexBay Member

    @GWMFRA5TA5 said:

    @AlexBay said:
    Send me a DM on discord if you need a key smellycat#1710

    I have 3 of them to spare.

    Didn't find you on Discord :( would really like a key

    Discord might be case sensitive: SmellyCat#1710

  • Angelina2017Angelina2017 Member
    edited May 2017

    @AlexBay said:

    @GWMFRA5TA5 said:

    @AlexBay said:
    Send me a DM on discord if you need a key smellycat#1710

    I have 3 of them to spare.

    Didn't find you on Discord :( would really like a key

    Discord might be case sensitive: SmellyCat#1710

    Ya found it right before I saw your comment XD ty, she also gave me the key ;D how do I change my forum nick tho lol

  • zEveeryzEveery Member

    Hey, can I have a key ? :p

  • AlexBayAlexBay Member

    @GWMFRA5TA5 said:

    @AlexBay said:

    @GWMFRA5TA5 said:

    @AlexBay said:
    Send me a DM on discord if you need a key smellycat#1710

    I have 3 of them to spare.

    Didn't find you on Discord :( would really like a key

    Discord might be case sensitive: SmellyCat#1710

    Ya found it right before I saw your comment XD ty, she also gave me the key ;D how do I change my forum nick tho lol

    Have a look here: https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/5/setting-up-your-forum-username#latest

  • @AlexBay said:

    @GWMFRA5TA5 said:

    @AlexBay said:

    @GWMFRA5TA5 said:

    @AlexBay said:
    Send me a DM on discord if you need a key smellycat#1710

    I have 3 of them to spare.

    Didn't find you on Discord :( would really like a key

    Discord might be case sensitive: SmellyCat#1710

    Ya found it right before I saw your comment XD ty, she also gave me the key ;D how do I change my forum nick tho lol

    Have a look here: https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/5/setting-up-your-forum-username#latest

    Didn't know re-logging was neccessary, thanks.

  • AlexBayAlexBay Member

    All my keys are gone.

  • xNNxNN Member
    edited May 2017

    Keys left: 4

    Reply back with PANCAKES

  • zEveeryzEveery Member

    @xNN said:
    Keys left: 6

    Reply back with PANCAKES

    I sent u a PM xD

  • XuyiXuyi Member

    @xNN said:
    Keys left: 5

    Reply back with PANCAKES

    Also sent you a PM. Appreciate the generosity.

  • LF beta keys , would appreciate it ! <3
    i can't sign up for some reason, the website just giving no response at all when i click apply

  • ShaylhaShaylha Member

    @Shaylha said:
    My 3 keys for you... if you answer correctly Mwahahahahaha
    Question: 3x3/3+3-3

    Keys left: 1

    Out of key. Have fun on Kritika :)

  • @xNN said:
    Keys left: 4

    Reply back with PANCAKES

    Hi, I sent you a pm like the other guys in hopes that you still have one left. Thanks.

  • ShaylhaShaylha Member

    No one want this key :(
    It feel alone now... please give a home to the lonely key.
    Key: YY3XR3NMLRPDXYHP

  • xNNxNN Member

    @KAEKXFWGC9 said:
    Wow I received an email with 4 invalid keys!!!! what the hell? o.o

    I believe it was 1 key for you + 3 for friends. That's how I ended up with 8, since I had my brother signed up for it, but he didn't want to play anymore. :/

  • Guys, please give me the key in advance thank you <3

  • AAWDR7HX7CAAWDR7HX7C Member
    edited May 2017

    out

  • KatsumicKatsumic Member
    edited May 2017

    ~~I would love a spare key if anyone has an extra - just recently found out about this game :)~~ Thank you and I will update this if I'm able to get one!

    Just got a key thanks to AAWDR7HX7C, thank you!

  • SyanyasunSyanyasun Member
    edited May 2017

    I have 3 keys, pm me if you need.

    1 key left

  • FingolFingol Member
    edited May 2017

    @Fingol said:
    2 key for someone.
    Question:
    What are the seven digit natural numbers having the second, the third and the fourth digit in a crescent order, so that the fifth digit is a multiple of 2?

    No one u.u
    Pm me to get them
    Gone all

  • if any1 could spare 1 key i would be more then happy, let me know please,

    Thanks in advance ! :)

  • RCA476KWMRRCA476KWMR Member
    edited May 2017

    I'd take a key if someone has one extra! :) Will update when key received, so no confusion, thanks!

  • GremiGremi Member

    Same here :*

  • @Syanyasun said:
    I have 3 keys, pm me if you need.

    1 key left

    out of keys

  • RP9KLGGLJDR3XWP5
    YWHJYWANNLCLWXE5
    WDK4JCJLJT7RJFY9

    Enjoy

  • GremiGremi Member

    cant even put in codes anymore once im on the waiting list

Sign In or Register to comment.