We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Reviving mate ?

Can i revive my mate durning a mission ? We're level 35 and when he dies i can see near his name "to revive your mate" or something like it, but when im going near him and pressing f5 or trying anything else nothing works. Is there any way to revive him ? or the only way to revive him is only if he use ressurection stone ?
Btw, it's abit stupid that he's doin the entire mission with me, dying in the boss and getting 0 rewards from him, unless he ressurect. wish you guys could do something about it, it's pretty annoying...
Thanks for the help :)

Comments

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

you should be able to revive him with f6 but. Dying at the boss he needs to dodge you dont survive you cant loot thats how it is lol imagine a whole party abusing this dying at the harders dungeon one person finishes it and they get to loot :)

• @Natorious said:
    you should be able to revive him with f6 but. Dying at the boss he needs to dodge you dont survive you cant loot thats how it is lol imagine a whole party abusing this dying at the harders dungeon one person finishes it and they get to loot :)

Well that's teamwork, you're in the same party, even if 3 ppl dies they ddi all together, they should get the last boss' loot. if 1 survived it's like the entire team did. that's the point in teamworking. the system about the loots rn is abit stupid, if you ask for my opinion.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

well thats your opinion hehe not taking it from you :)

• noctrednoctred Member

@Natorious said:
    imagine a whole party abusing this dying at the harders dungeon one person finishes it and they get to loot :)

That's not abuse. That's how party games tend to work.

Being able to revive people without rez stones might actually incentivize party play a little.

• noctrednoctred Member

@Gration said:
    There's already incentive at what we have to call end game at this point. You get decent gold from all the drops in Xanadu and in Starhenge they need to be alive to get those frags for end game gear. You can't do insane invades or starhenge alone so party play is there....just not at lower levels.

You can definitely do Starhenge alone - some people are at 40k CR already and speed farming Starhenge extreme solo. I'm at around 25k and can do normal solo more or less reliably.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@noctred said:

@Gration said:
    There's already incentive at what we have to call end game at this point. You get decent gold from all the drops in Xanadu and in Starhenge they need to be alive to get those frags for end game gear. You can't do insane invades or starhenge alone so party play is there....just not at lower levels.

You can definitely do Starhenge alone - some people are at 40k CR already and speed farming Starhenge extreme solo. I'm at around 25k and can do normal solo more or less reliably.

Starhenge solo is not worth it even if you can solo extreme. Always group for Starhenge just because that's the only way orange shards will drop. I don't think I've ever seen orange shards soloing extreme even at full rest bar and using a 50% treasure pot.

• noctrednoctred Member

@Gration said:
    Talking about insane and for dailies doing abelard or the Stone boss is actually pretty tough alone on hard or higher without at least 25k CR which most don't have. anyone can solo the first dungeon no matter the difficulty and I've done that on insane with 17k CR.

Agreed that some of them can be rough without higher CR, but you don't need to do those DZ's to get the CR needed. That's actually one of the problems with incentivizing group play in this game - you can get the CR to outgear Starhenge without ever stepping foot in any of the Starhenge DZ's. That's prob for another thread though.

Anyways, I guess if certain things only drop w/ groups then it is what it is.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

the first 1 and the witch 1 is easy even on highest difc abelard is easy but u need to be patient u cant all in all the time u need to use his skills against him the stone 1 is the hardest 1 among them

i do remember its 25k CR on extreme difc on KR-CN and they have imprint skill system installed so its a cake for them did they change it or this server just need a challenge all u need is to collect the rare material to craft legendaries if it drop lucky for u and daily quest for ether force and the orrange shard god its rare here how long do i need just to craft 1 legendary here not just the shard but overall drop is poor and i have full rp + drop rate potion from elite

• @noctred said:

@Natorious said:
    imagine a whole party abusing this dying at the harders dungeon one person finishes it and they get to loot :)

That's not abuse. That's how party games tend to work.

Being able to revive people without rez stones might actually incentivize party play a little.

Absolutely. I still think my opinion about the loot is right, but not everyone have the same opinion.

• Still, no one really responded but the first responde and the one i q'd. the thread was about that a full party team or dous or triples - doesnt matter - if they finish the dungeon, dead or alive, all of the party members need to recieve the dng's items. it's not like u solo Q and if u die u won't get the items, ur PREMADE - ur a team. even if you die, your friends, your premade, everyone on the team needs to get the drop. it shouldn't be dropped on the floor, it should transfer to your inventory. and if your inventory is full you should be able to get it for a limited time, so you can go to town and put it in, or get the items mailed to you.
    I played DCUO for more than 3 years, got the idea from there :)

• SaitanaSaitana Member

@Bleedinshots said:
    Still, no one really responded but the first responde and the one i q'd. the thread was about that a full party team or dous or triples - doesnt matter - if they finish the dungeon, dead or alive, all of the party members need to recieve the dng's items. it's not like u solo Q and if u die u won't get the items, ur PREMADE - ur a team. even if you die, your friends, your premade, everyone on the team needs to get the drop. it shouldn't be dropped on the floor, it should transfer to your inventory. and if your inventory is full you should be able to get it for a limited time, so you can go to town and put it in, or get the items mailed to you.
    I played DCUO for more than 3 years, got the idea from there :)

Which is why they are still rewards for when you choose your cards that you can still obtain. But when you die and expect to still get loot dropped from the boss monster while you are dead and proved no help afterwards, why bother? But I guess that can differ since there are people who do die a lot but still contribute, but others who die and are just a waste of a space in a party cause they don't do anything such as leechers. I guess what I say can be interpreted in many ways.

• SaitanaSaitana Member

@Bleedinshots said:
    Can i revive my mate durning a mission ? We're level 35 and when he dies i can see near his name "to revive your mate" or something like it, but when im going near him and pressing f5 or trying anything else nothing works. Is there any way to revive him ? or the only way to revive him is only if he use ressurection stone ?
    Btw, it's abit stupid that he's doin the entire mission with me, dying in the boss and getting 0 rewards from him, unless he ressurect. wish you guys could do something about it, it's pretty annoying...
    Thanks for the help :)

After F5 it corresponds to the next player, so F6 for the 2nd person in your party after you, F7 for third, and F8 for last.

• I believe that after the boss death you should be instantly revived to pick up the loot. Not sent to the mail or sent to your inventory. If you complete the dungeon in a party... your team won the match, so you win too even if you died at the boss and couldn't revive anymore. If you have sitting afk the whole dungeon though, no you don't deserve it. If some sort of point contribution system was in play that could be combated by having them earn a certain amount of points throughout the DZ to be eligible for the final boss reward that would be perfect.