We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

There is no community!!!

Let me give you a good analogy of what Kritika is like right now

It's like a bunch of people going into a kitchen together and cooking food, but no one can try each others meal, you only eat your own meal
Or it's like going to a party or dance club with a bunch of people, where everyone puts on headphones and does their own thing
Or even like that awkward table at the restaurant where it's a family sitting down but no one is talking and everyone is looking at their cellphones

Right now we can get in parties and fight together, but everything is focused on ME ME ME. There's no sharing, no cooperation, no nothing. You go into groups to clear dungeons faster and to boost your drop rate, no one really gives an "eff" about who they are with. MMOs live and die based on COMMUNITY, but people are lazy and don't like naturally go out and interact -- THE GAME NEEDS TO GIVE PEOPLE A REASON TO COMMUNICATE, SHARE, AND INTERACT.

It's tiring and frustrating to be selfish, only thinking about the next way to raise your epic combat rating. Give us ways to help, cooperate with, and share with our friends and other people BESIDE power leveling, which is boring for them, boring for you, and should not really be an 'expected' part of the game.

Comments

• Hope u know, in other version of kritika is more like single player game

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@9R4ECR7H3R said:
    Hope u know, in other version of kritika is more like single player game

Just because that's how it is for them, doesn't mean it must be the future for our game. This is just my feedback for open beta. IMO this is the absolute fastest way for an MMO to die -- when everyone is a loner, no one talks, no one gives a damn anymore about anything but their own gear.

• Try joining a guild or befriending people. Ive met enough people so far that I have enough people always online for a full party and we carry each others alts for dailies. I havent done anything solo.

• ZiniadaZiniada Member
    edited July 2017

@TwilightPanda said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:
    Hope u know, in other version of kritika is more like single player game

Just because that's how it is for them, doesn't mean it must be the future for our game. This is just my feedback for open beta. IMO this is the absolute fastest way for an MMO to die -- when everyone is a loner, no one talks, no one gives a damn anymore about anything but their own gear.

If they add in mailboxes I will log in with my vamp and or valkiryie and dance on top of them. I can't follow people naked in this game really...I'll have to think of something to do that's strange to do to get people to be sociable, might just randomly invite people into parties.

• The community is there - just gotta put in a little effort to make friends.

• @Y63NC757J9 said:
    Because the games give no incentive at all to cooperate.
    They are just a glorified single player with the benefit of showing ur e-peen .
    It's just ME ME ME ME look at ME how powerful I am and how cool I am and my super glowing weapon.

Old games required cooperation to reach a common goal, now there is not even a reason to stick with a group , just to find some random disposable dudes who can help you clear things faster.

No wonder the forum is filled with fanboys defending every bad mechanic

thats not true. you get bonus xp (while leveling) and bonus loot for every extra member in your party. its not even close to worth farming solo at end game.

• UtsaUtsa Member

You can't ask for a community when it's a dungeon based game. People spend all their time farming the same dungeons and will only AFK in towns. No time to talk, no time to sit around. The casual players who do that probably don't even get to 65 = non-existent for the rest of us at 65. Even guilds are dead. There's no huge incentive to join one big guild unless you only care about progressing = not very social. The casual players all make their own guilds because it's cheap and they can have their own weeb name or somethingsomethingneko. The only "community" you'll ever find in this game is PvP and that's a toxic one as there will always be lag. This is a mobile game made into PC game. Don't expect much.

• WilkyWilky Member

I don't think people actually use their brain when commenting about "flaws" of a game.
    This is a dungeoncrawler, similar to other instancebased ARPGs out there.
    The focus was never on a big community, it's for small groups and friends to hang out and either bash through dungeons together or alone.
    This is a PvE game, first and foremost. PvP is barely exsiting (given it has major issues right now, it's no surprise)

"Old games required you to cooperate"
    I don't know any old instancebased game that required you to have a party, once you have the gear you were able to clear stuff alone.
    Most open world games (especially old ones) are very similar, groups are only needed early on when you don't have the powerful stuff yet.

You farm stuff, you upgrade it, rinse repeat. That is the purpose of this game. Not to have 100 man raids, not to need fixed groups to be able to clear anything at all.

And there are incentives.
    More loot, Friendpoints if you play with friends, Guild Points if you play with guildies.

If that is not enough for you and you need gamemechanics that shove the necessity of people down your throat, you are not playing the game for you, simple as that is.

• Isn't this game open beta and has litle to no publicity in europe other then En masse youtubers?

plus idk. i got a litle comuniuty of 20 player here in eu. then again i'm outgoing and i ask around soo

• GHYGFP5D6MGHYGFP5D6M Member
    edited July 2017

They could have done it like Elsword sparring rooms where ppl just join and talk about random stuff while looking at their or others characters lul
    that's the main reason a shit game like Elsword is alive after 10years

• NMP4YMLDHHNMP4YMLDHH Member
    edited July 2017

Well, this is what happens when you have content that caps at around 70k CR and players who can reach 200k+ CR.

In Vindictus, for example, there are stat caps for specific instances so no one, no matter how insanely overgeared he is, cannot one shot a Boss. Sure, you can still solo Dungeons with good enough gear but due to the stat caps end game is focused around party play. Individual skill but party play nonetheless.