We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Incoming Stream July 13, 3 PM PDT!

Join us Thursday, July 13, at 3 p.m. PDT for a stream to celebrate summer! We'll be showing off A LOT of awesome items including:

• ALL of the new swimsuit costumes
  • Attendance Halo!
  • The Red Strawman pet that's up for grabs in the Kritikal Hit event.
  • The Herald of Victory item that's ALSO up for grabs in the Kritikal Hit event.
  • Some special giveaways that only folks in the Ambassador Program will be able to hand out to their fans!

And we'll be doing a few Smart Start giveaways as well, so stop on by! We hope to see you there! Watch live at twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment!

Comments

• So, no patch for badges? :disappointed:

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@shinigamiscall said:
    So, no patch for badges? :disappointed:

The devs are aware of the issue and working on a fix!

• RorshRorsh Member

@shinigamiscall said:

any chance to see a fix this week or early next week ?> @Smoreceror said:

• ExVireExVire Member

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

I got Lil off Question ... Why you delated Option to buy sigils off fasion npc? i missed any info about it after cbt?

• @ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

I got Lil off Question ... Why you delated Option to buy sigils off fasion npc? i missed any info about it after cbt?

Probarly so the f2p players get a bit a off a taste of the arena before the creditcard dominates the top 100?

• ExVireExVire Member
    edited July 2017

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

Probarly so the f2p players get a bit a off a taste of the arena before the creditcard dominates the top 100?

They allredy dominated it. Once they got Wings of it .. its almost imposible to compete

• @ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

They allredy dominated it

odd there last post said free players were keeping up geuss there just posting fakenews then

• ExVireExVire Member
    edited July 2017

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

odd there last post said free players were keeping up geuss there just posting fakenews then

I dubt those 230k Cr players are F2P ;P

• @ExVire said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

Yeah there not. but the entire top 100 isnt 200k+ cr

• CarthhCarthh Member
    edited July 2017

@ExVire said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

Yeah there not. but the entire top 100 isnt 200k+ cr

The top 2 in the arena currently on NA are 100% f2p players. You're more than welcome to come watch my stream and see how we do it
    https://twitch.tv/carthh_ws
    You shouldn't make wild accusations about people that you know nothing about just because you can't understand how something works.

• @ExVire said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

youd be completely wrong. carthh who posted here is over 230k cr currently and is free2play.

• EtliaEtlia Member

I am also in the top 10 on the NA leaderboards, and I also haven't spent any money on the game apart from costume dyes, and some odd 40$ in CBT.

Maybe paying that measly amount just makes me no longer F2P. If so, then that is how it is I suppose.

• edited July 2017

@Abaddonoffire said:

@ExVire said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Tyronica said:

@ExVire said:

@Smoreceror said:

@shinigamiscall said:

youd be completely wrong. carthh who posted here is over 230k cr currently and is free2play.

Carthh does not count as a "F2P" player as he paid his way into head start OBT. That makes him a B2P player not a F2P player. I want to go ahead and state that i am not calling him a "Whale" for doing this. Buying the founder pack is a good thing and i won't dispute that as it does help fund the team and support the servers but those founder packs came with a head start and emp which he used for Kred, the first time bonus reward and badges. Those things grant major advantages in a game like this which has a snowball effect in gearing. The first players to effectively learn their class, gear up and go through the arena gain major benefits. The first being that they will accumulate badges significantly faster than any other player. The second is that they will gain wings once they rank and as Carthh mentioned in his stream: "It is hard to take the top spot from a player that already has the top wings". The final advantage is the AH. This is only thanks to EME but this granted them the ability to quickly grind out and obtain SH gear to sell. This can potentially boost them into newer gear if they choose not to play during later expansions as they release. (As we already know EME will eventually put all gear up in the AH to "Help players gear up faster")

Again, i am not saying that Carthh is a whale or a bad person but that he did pay and that he did gain an advantage by being among the first to gear into the Arena. It is enough of an advantage that he has essentially gained a 3-ish week advantage over any non-paying player in terms of gearing into purple badges. This is assuming every free player has the same number of alts as he does, does everything he does (dailies, arena runs, SH grinding etc) and at least equivalent CR to each of those characters, to an extent. The longer it takes those free players to gear the wider the gap, especially when it comes to making Kred on the AH. This is because Kred is not "easily" obtained and whales do move on to other games. When the whales are gone prices will plummet because nothing will sell at the current prices. So, while i say he has a 3-ish week advantage it could very well be far greater than that as content rolls out.