We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Wolf guardian combos?

Topic says it all. Which abilities are the cookie cutters? Builds would be useful as well

Comments

• SchizSchiz Member
    edited July 2017

basic build:

http://i.imgur.com/zzb3HLT.png

fillers are up to you. I can't really decide yet.

Basic combo for bosses:

• spirit bite (awakened for 3 sec stun), [optional one million volts and/or spirit lightning tango] then land safely ion light bullet and lightning ball EX. Get back attacks with them.
    • more spirit bite, more one million volts/spirit lightning tango if they're off CD, throw every filler you got at them when you're safe, poke with spirit charge/howl (make sure wolf is in range) and electric knives when not safe.

Aoe combos:

• flash (close in, proc shared spirit) > spirit tornado (invincible, safe aoe gather) > howl. Sneak in whatever fillers you got inbetween (shock, lightning ball, whatever).
    • spirit charge (position wolf, safe to poke mobs with and stagger them) > flash (close in, proc shared spirit) > howl. Again, fillers at your leisure.

spirit shock helps getting back attacks with following skills.

flash is good for closing in / repositioning for back attacks.

you can follow up shock with a dash in any direction. That also helps. these 3 skills are your tools to get creative with combos to keep dpsing bosses and pretty much never get hit if used correctly. There isn't a skill rotation for them really, just comes with practice what to use and when.

spirit lightning cascade can make the wolf stupid strong (when he turns yellow). spirit lightning tango becomes a nuke esp if you awaken it, spirit bite/howl and even spirit charge also hit pretty damn hard during that state.

personally I like lightning ball as filler and its passive. Basically 2 skill in one: can be either a fast ST skill to keep hitting bosses and uses very low mana, so very useful for me in the arena since I'm not strong enough to breeze through 60k yet and have MP issues if I just spam away at every boss, can also be a good trash mob killer with long press, keeps them all in one place and does nice damage. Long press is also good to keep single enemies in combo, if you don't mind the push effect. If you do, just double tap the skill. Just don't open a fight with it, or you'll probably take a hit before you can cast it. I also like spirit charge as filler, but again it's personal choice. Flash/shock/spirit shock are all good options, you simply can't have them all so pick whichever ones you like the most, and keep to lv1 the ones you value only for utility and not damage, or flat out don't like spamming. Electric knives awakened and maxed has really good damage to CD ratio and it's safe to use, so I recommend that as it's your best ranged option that doesn't involve the wolf.

Your ulti is decent damage and long ass iframe but costs a lot of MP. I barely use it. Spirit rider actually does good damage if maxed and awakened, but takes forever to execute and has long CD so I wouldnt recommend it past level 1. another long ass iframe so I use it solely for that purpose.

• Above information is fairly accurate. I would vote Shock -> Flash -> Spirit Charge -> Spirit Shock -> Ball for filler skill points. It's not really a "combo" but it should definitely be noted that you can Dodge -> Auto (for dash attack) -> Spirit Hopskotch (Q) -> Spirit Shock for a lot of iframes on a short CD that keeps you and Sirius together and moving forward, also can easily be followed up w/ Tornado, Volts etc. when just mobbing.

• what wep type dose wolf Guard use?

• Whichever one doesn't have negative attack speed or assassin specific bonuses.

• @5KFDR4T6YJ said:
    basic build:

http://i.imgur.com/zzb3HLT.png

fillers are up to you. I can't really decide yet.

Basic combo for bosses:

• spirit bite (awakened for 3 sec stun), [optional one million volts and/or spirit lightning tango] then land safely ion light bullet and lightning ball EX. Get back attacks with them.
    • more spirit bite, more one million volts/spirit lightning tango if they're off CD, throw every filler you got at them when you're safe, poke with spirit charge/howl (make sure wolf is in range) and electric knives when not safe.

Aoe combos:

• flash (close in, proc shared spirit) > spirit tornado (invincible, safe aoe gather) > howl. Sneak in whatever fillers you got inbetween (shock, lightning ball, whatever).
    • spirit charge (position wolf, safe to poke mobs with and stagger them) > flash (close in, proc shared spirit) > howl. Again, fillers at your leisure.

spirit shock helps getting back attacks with following skills.

flash is good for closing in / repositioning for back attacks.

you can follow up shock with a dash in any direction. That also helps. these 3 skills are your tools to get creative with combos to keep dpsing bosses and pretty much never get hit if used correctly. There isn't a skill rotation for them really, just comes with practice what to use and when.

spirit lightning cascade can make the wolf stupid strong (when he turns yellow). spirit lightning tango becomes a nuke esp if you awaken it, spirit bite/howl and even spirit charge also hit pretty damn hard during that state.

personally I like lightning ball as filler and its passive. Basically 2 skill in one: can be either a fast ST skill to keep hitting bosses and uses very low mana, so very useful for me in the arena since I'm not strong enough to breeze through 60k yet and have MP issues if I just spam away at every boss, can also be a good trash mob killer with long press, keeps them all in one place and does nice damage. Long press is also good to keep single enemies in combo, if you don't mind the push effect. If you do, just double tap the skill. Just don't open a fight with it, or you'll probably take a hit before you can cast it. I also like spirit charge as filler, but again it's personal choice. Flash/shock/spirit shock are all good options, you simply can't have them all so pick whichever ones you like the most, and keep to lv1 the ones you value only for utility and not damage, or flat out don't like spamming. Electric knives awakened and maxed has really good damage to CD ratio and it's safe to use, so I recommend that as it's your best ranged option that doesn't involve the wolf.

Your ulti is decent damage and long ass iframe but costs a lot of MP. I barely use it. Spirit rider actually does good damage if maxed and awakened, but takes forever to execute and has long CD so I wouldnt recommend it past level 1. another long ass iframe so I use it solely for that purpose.

Just noticed the build you linked the awakening abilities aren't full for level 65? What are the final abilities you used for awakening?

• UtsaUtsa Member

@Jezabhel said:
    Just noticed the build you linked the awakening abilities aren't full for level 65? What are the final abilities you used for awakening?

Tornado if you want to have any sort of gathering at all...and then just put into damage for the skills you use most.

• SchizSchiz Member

currently got shock / spirit lightning tango maxed and tornado lv1 (bit of extra speed is nice). Reason why I didn't post them is because I don't know myself. I got elite and outside of occasional skill reset on an alt, I can potentially change build every day, so I'm trying out different options pretty much whenever I feel like. Max tornado is fun, but since I do my dailies with friends I don't feel the need of having so many AP invested when we can gather up mobs just fine. Belladonna Manor spam doesn't need tornado either due to the nature of the map. So I just focus on what helps me the most in the arena (in which tornado is just a mediocre 1v1 filler with long CD and high MP cost). I like Spirit lightning tango ok, but that and shock can be replaced with literally anything you like spamming (spirit charge, lightning ball, spirit shock, whatever).

• As an opener for bosses I usually do Sprit Charge > Spirit Shock > Howl > Shock > Spirit Lightning Tango > One Million Volts > Spirit Tornado. After that i usually have to see what's happening with the boss and change things accordingly.