We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

July 17 EMP Store Hotfix

Hi all,

We're making a small update to the store this morning to correct some small pricing and categorization errors. No downtime will be needed!

• Several of the bundle prices for Reappraisal Scrolls and Recalculation Scrolls have been corrected so that the 1000-pack items are now the best deal, as intended. 100-packs of Reappraisal Scrolls are now 145 Kred, 500-packs of Reappraisal Scrolls are now 575 Kred, 100-packs of Recalculation Scrolls are now 195 Kred, and 500-packs of Recalculation Scrolls are now 795 Kred.
  • We've fixed the categorization on several costume bundles so that they no longer appear under the wrong filter tab.

Comments

• ExVireExVire Member

Still w8 for class change item.; >

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

I don't think raising the prices of the cheaper ones was what people wanted...

• LMAO, there is hotfix for store, how about the artifact and quest bug?

• ElysuuElysuu Member

Maybe they're just going to do everything in one big patch next week or the week after?

• @Elysuu said:
    Maybe they're just going to do everything in one big patch next week or the week after?

Yea bugs/fixes will appear in the End-of-July Update along with the Starhenge gear they were talking about.

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

How about the badge bug. So i can put them on my alts.

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@RaptorClawz said:
    How about the badge bug. So i can put them on my alts.

Allm does content updates whenever events end, so you gotta wait a while unfortunately.

• getting bored of the same old 4 easy af "end game" missions in this game, add content before all the players have left out of boredom, not only that but theres bugs and exploits like the artifact buff exploits and botters and etc, but rly u just need to give us more content and we can atleast have fun, b4 were all gone, lol

• ExVireExVire Member

@3M7WE7MMGA said:
    getting bored of the same old 4 easy af "end game" missions in this game, add content before all the players have left out of boredom, not only that but theres bugs and exploits like the artifact buff exploits and botters and etc, but rly u just need to give us more content and we can atleast have fun, b4 were all gone, lol

Some players allredy just log in to do arena and insta quit cuz instead of enjoying the game they rush thru it with milion alts.

• @ExVire said:

@3M7WE7MMGA said:
    getting bored of the same old 4 easy af "end game" missions in this game, add content before all the players have left out of boredom, not only that but theres bugs and exploits like the artifact buff exploits and botters and etc, but rly u just need to give us more content and we can atleast have fun, b4 were all gone, lol

Some players allredy just log in to do arena and insta quit cuz instead of enjoying the game they rush thru it with milion alts.

If next update we are getting is shittly, lots ppl gonna quit, including me

• Hotfixes for store but where are hotfixes for the game ?
    Important stuff need to be adressed ASAP and can't take 1 month to get fixed

• AkumyAkumy Member

Instead doing this finaly fix the Assassins awakaned Kill Thrust and all the other Awakaned skills that aint working properly.
    Assassins are actually handycaped in the arena compared to other classes, god damn fix this finally...

• LF> Class Change Scroll