We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

gettin bored and burnt out...

the "end game" is 4 easy af joke missions that die In 1 hit... the current content is super boring and super easy, theres exploits like artifact buff reseting and sharing abdge in accnt storage, even the friend point system is fked and abuseable. but anyways can we just get more content b4 we all quit out of boredom etc?

Comments

• sharing badges in account storage?? exploit?? you lost me there...its not an exploit its how its suposed to be...like green and above are supsoed to be like that too which is something they will fix...

• tbh I've never really understood why eastern games are ported over with so little content relative to what's actually available. Localization takes time? Yeah, okay. Why not just delay the western release until you can complete the localization process?

Watching KR vids/streams is just kind of depressing when you realize how much content is missing from our version of the game (a lot).

• rushed to level cap
    rushed alts to get bis gear or buy it from ah.

post in forum there is nothing todo

• Well i'm far from being burnt out, but i would be nice to have a change of scenery yeah. These 4 maps make the game feel very small.

• CoffeePanicCoffeePanic Member
    edited July 2017

@Tyronica said:
    rushed to level cap

In a game like this, what else are we supposed to do? Talk like they're activities to do between leveling to extend the time it takes to hit max. Spoiler there isn't.

• RorshRorsh Member

@Y63NC757J9 said:

@Tyronica said:
    rushed to level cap

How you can even "rush" to cap with RP system?

And beside this, how can you know if OP has multiple alts or he "rushed"?

Let's face reality, end game is an endless grind and RNG gated gear.

If you call that good gameplay you have pretty low standards

I mean the game is based around farming/grinding for gear and of course having multiple alts will help a ton. If you don't like grinding just play something and certainly not bdo lul