We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

what is the drop rate of gold items from dungeons ?

Good afternoon . I would like to know what the drop rate of gold items from dungeons ? 7-9 hours of play and not one of the Golden things , (65 dungeons )

Answers

• ElysuuElysuu Member

No one's going to know this.

• I only do them for daily and have done enough for the first title, and I've seen one person get it. He had insane luck too, it was a reaper type and got a reaper based weapon.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@THEYC5LX74 said:
    Good afternoon . I would like to know what the drop rate of gold items from dungeons ? 7-9 hours of play and not one of the Golden things , (65 dungeons )

Closer to 0% for sure i all i got after hundreds of runs in starhenge was a purple dagger

• I understand it, the chance of loss is 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000001%

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

better chance of getting attacked by Sharks while sitting at your computer than to get a piece of gold loot that you can use.

• @Aist said:
    better chance of getting attacked by Sharks while sitting at your computer than to get a piece of gold loot that you can use.

You made my day.

• I have gotten about 10 grand legendries so far and I only started a week ago.

• @NguyenLegends said:
    I have gotten about 10 grand legendries so far and I only started a week ago.

@NguyenLegends said:
    I have gotten about 10 grand legendries so far and I only started a week ago.

Omg u so cool

• The administration did not write anything about the loss of things =(((((

• In a week of running 330 rp on Skyship for testing, considering Skyship Arcadia has 6 rooms (including the boss) and each room costs 1 rp, that being 55 runs in total and an average of 1~2 legendaries per 50 runs, also considering 130 rp is 1000% and 200 rp is 500%, the drop rate of gold items from dungeons is I don't know, sorry.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@T3JWR6J7R6 said:
    In a week of running 330 rp on Skyship for testing, considering Skyship Arcadia has 6 rooms (including the boss) and each room costs 1 rp, that being 55 runs in total and an average of 1~2 legendaries per 50 runs, also considering 130 rp is 1000% and 200 rp is 500%, the drop rate of gold items from dungeons is I don't know, sorry.

EPIC! I appreciate this kind of humor. If only I could give you two likes.

• @Silverie said:
    Tryhards who use ''math'' to calculate random say that is 1% in purple bar, 0.5% in blue, and around 0.1% in green bar, but you should simple know that you can't calculate RNG based on statistics. However, if you wish to believe them, is your choice. Now lets get to the real factor that have been intriguing me: Certain players get more ''gold drops'' than others, which makes me conclude that there's no an actual percentage regarding to its droprate, but rather a hidden RNG/Luck stat in each character, not account. How do I know this? I and some friends have confirmed that their alts have more chance of obtaining a ''gold item'' than their main, or the other way around, and some players know that their ''RNG is good,'' due to the amount of gold item they have obtained over time, which is above average and tell us something. This is all observation though, nothing is confirmed.

What I can say is that there is no hidden stat, drop chances work in a way that if there is a 1% chance that means 1 chance in 100 runs but also consider that applies to every run, so every run you have a 1 in 100 chance to drop a legendary (just using 1% as an example). In the end, that is all RNG is, in a crowd of 100 people you were chosen to get murdered. Why? RNG. That doesn't mean you can't get that 1% chance two times in a row, as have I, dropping two legendaries in one Skyship Arcaria run with letters, so yes, just pray and never lose your faith on the one and only truly omnipresent and potent lord RNG.

• @Silverie said:

@T3JWR6J7R6 said:
    What I can say is that there is no hidden stat, drop chances work in a way that if there is a 1% chance that means 1 chance in 100 runs but also consider that applies to every run, so every run you have a 1 in 100 chance to drop a legendary (just using 1% as an example). In the end, that is all RNG is, in a crowd of 100 people you were chosen to get murdered. Why? RNG. That doesn't mean you can't get that 1% chance two times in a row, as have I, dropping two legendaries in one Skyship Arcaria run with letters, so yes, just pray and never lose your faith on the one and only truly omnipresent and potent lord RNG.

I see your point, but the drop rate between skyship(letters) vs. Starhenge are totally different. From what it seems, skyship(letters) seems higher, I've gotten lots of yellow from there, but that is not related to starhenge drop rate in any way.

Ah yes, jokes aside yes they are different as to be expected for now since Starhenge is the top tier gear as of this patch. Truly no idea how to tell Skyship drop rates from invader drop rates and Starhenge drop rates, you just imagine it gets lower as it goes or something like that.

• I've seen 2 pieces drop now, neither went to me. Both at that Abelard instance. My total runs amount to just strictly daily runs with a total of 40 stones.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

So after doing 120 runs of Memory of War, I can say that the somewhat probable drop rate of gold items is around 1.1% chance of you obtaining one. On my 110th run did I manage to find a Grand Knife legendary grade. Now this does not mean you do 110 runs of something you get it. It's just a 1.1% chance of obtaining gotta be absurdly lucky to get one. Also when you do get one chances are about 75% that it's something you can't use.

EDIT: Regardless of what RP you have. your chance is 1.1% only in purple does your chance actually increase due to the amount of drops you get.