We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

@Smorecore Can we get some words on what content from SEA/KR we will or won't be getting?

Is this version being developed "differently" than SEA/KR/CN going to change/delay when we do or do not get new classes, or the endless arena tower? Active players are already bored from lack of content - and I have several friends who swear they'll be active once we get monk or Eclair.

I myself only really like WG, and imprints are such a huge upgrade for party viability.

Comments

• MaljasMaljas Member

@CGXK6DJ3GF said:
    Is this version being developed "differently" than SEA/KR/CN going to change/delay when we do or do not get new classes, or the endless arena tower? Active players are already bored from lack of content - and I have several friends who swear they'll be active once we get monk or Eclair.

I myself only really like WG, and imprints are such a huge upgrade for party viability.

Arena Tower is coming next week.

I doubt we will not get some classes.

I am also a WG player and am greatly awaiting an announcement for the Imprint System.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

We'll be getting an upgraded version of the Arena in next Wednesday's update, with further updates coming to the Arena in the upcoming months.

We'll be getting all of the classes from Korea eventually.

Upgrade systems will make their way to our version in time as well.

The main differences between our version and others are economy and difficulty-based. The content will all make its way here eventually! We plan to have a content road map out to players soon, hopefully next month!

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@Smoreceror said:
    We'll be getting an upgraded version of the Arena in next Wednesday's update, with further updates coming to the Arena in the upcoming months.

The main differences between our version and others are economy and difficulty-based. The content will all make its way here eventually! We plan to have a content road map out to players soon, hopefully next month!

Smore, any word yet, on when we can PvP again with our lower lvled buddies? Thanks

• Need an answer from the admin

• Imprints are amazing and give everyone something to play with, experiment with different playstyles etc. Hopefully we can get that asap.

• What are imprints? Sounds like choosing how to make a spell different? I know some games have like 1 spell and 3 upgrades for that spell that you can chose

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited July 2017

@36N4N9D3GF

Forum deleted my post... so quick version.

Runes that allow you to change how many of your skills work. Example: Wolf Guardian becomes viable class without using wolf.

Example:

Notice the lack of wolf, and the many different abilities.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@36N4N9D3GF said:
    What are imprints? Sounds like choosing how to make a spell different? I know some games have like 1 spell and 3 upgrades for that spell that you can chose

That's kinda what it's like. Imprints mod your existing abilities.

• @Maljas said:
    @36N4N9D3GF

Runes that allow you to change how many of your skills work. Example: Wolf Guardian becomes viable class without using wolf.

Example:

Oh nice, do you have frost mage imprints video somewhere? I tried searching stuff about this game but google translate doesn't help with korean at all

• MaljasMaljas Member

@36N4N9D3GF said:

@Maljas said:
    @36N4N9D3GF

Example:

Oh nice, do you have frost mage imprints video somewhere? I tried searching stuff about this game but google translate doesn't help with korean at all

Sadly I don't.

They tend to be quite hard to find

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@36N4N9D3GF said:

@Maljas said:
    @36N4N9D3GF

Example:

http://jf.qq.com/webplat/info/news_version3/2075/2091/5019/m3489/201603/443245.shtml this website has every single imprint set for each class except Monk Frost mage is under 8

• esruCesruC Member

Wow> @Smoreceror said:

Wow. I so apologize for butchering the spelling of your name.
    Also thank you for a quick reply :)