We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Any Fire Lord mains out there? Also #womanrespecter

Haven't seen many fire lords. Are there any firelords out there that can help? What skills should I max? Screenshots and skill build tips would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• HabibiHabibi Member

Woman respected? The hell does that mean?

• ExpedExped Member

That's a really bad skill build, that's why he doesn't get higher time with the CR that he has.

I'll be making a guide for pvp/pve soon, Superman

• @Exped said:
    That's a really bad skill build, that's why he doesn't get higher time with the CR that he has.

You do realize that Arena is based off of RNG also right lmao. That was the time I got considering I got egg.

• ExpedExped Member
    edited July 2017

@YA7TKJYG7P said:

@Exped said:

You do realize that Arena is based off of RNG also right lmao. That was the time I got considering I got egg.

The build in general is bad. I'll let you know why. You maxed volcano for no reason especially putting AP into it. All it's used for is utility and iframe.

AP should be in cannon fist (3), tantrum (5),meteor (5), detonate (5), volcano (1) because of the radius boost, tremor (5), counter (5)

I have no clue why you have 5 in fire slam. All it's used for is catching a boss (PRE SA) and mobility between maps.

Also you no lunge for gap closer, you're depending on your Shift left click to much, yes it's good, but adding a lunge after goes a long way.

Putting 16 points into flame strike when all it's used for is SA between skills, and even then you don't ever even use it. When does arena or any other dungeon you never even use this skill so why put points in it?

We have 4 ultra breaks if you include counter (not going off) it is a ultra break. Tantrum, tremor and cannon fist.

You should be using these at max potential, which means putting as much AP into them as possible.

Going back to lava wave/65. 1st lava wave is glitched, you are not able to grab with tantrum off lava wave. It glitches and the grab does not work. 65 is a horrible skill do not get, there is a reason Koreans don't get it.

Just going back to lava wave in general it's not that good unless ou'rs rolling with max aspd. Which is like 180% aspd, there are better skills to be using in the time the animation of lava wave goes off.

Also a tip for meteor fist. If you jump with meteor fist it does not PROC twice. But if you just use the skill it hits twice. Not sure if that's intended or not that's a tip.

In arena you only use counter, EX uppercut, fire slam to catch bosses, tantrum, and meteor and detonate. You shouldn't be using anything else.

The last two weeks have been very unlucky for me, I've gotten egg/ ayuda past weeks. Even then it's still 1:55.

• @Exped Could I get a skill map of your FL build please?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Exped said:

@YA7TKJYG7P said:

@Exped said:

The build in general is bad. I'll let you know why. You maxed volcano for no reason especially putting AP into it. All it's used for is utility and iframe.

AP should be in cannon fist (3), tantrum (5),meteor (5), detonate (5), volcano (1) because of the radius boost, tremor (5), counter (5)

I have no clue why you have 5 in fire slam. All it's used for is catching a boss (PRE SA) and mobility between maps.

Also you no lunge for gap closer, you're depending on your Shift left click to much, yes it's good, but adding a lunge after goes a long way.

Putting 16 points into flame strike when all it's used for is SA between skills, and even then you don't ever even use it. When does arena or any other dungeon you never even use this skill so why put points in it?

We have 4 ultra breaks if you include counter (not going off) it is a ultra break. Tantrum, tremor and cannon fist.

You should be using these at max potential, which means putting as much AP into them as possible.

Going back to lava wave/65. 1st lava wave is glitched, you are not able to grab with tantrum off lava wave. It glitches and the grab does not work. 65 is a horrible skill do not get, there is a reason Koreans don't get it.

Just going back to lava wave in general it's not that good unless ou'rs rolling with max aspd. Which is like 180% aspd, there are better skills to be using in the time the animation of lava wave goes off.

Also a tip for meteor fist. If you jump with meteor fist it does not PROC twice. But if you just use the skill it hits twice. Not sure if that's intended or not that's a tip.

In arena you only use counter, EX uppercut, fire slam to catch bosses, tantrum, and meteor and detonate. You shouldn't be using anything else.

The last two weeks have been very unlucky for me, I've gotten egg/ ayuda past weeks. Even then it's still 1:55.

Sorry for butting in here, as I don't have a FL. Quick question. Does this mean that despite all the customization options a player gets for their character skills, there is still a one and only best skill set and one and only best rotation? This is rather big for me, as it would break the whole illusion of customization, since in the end, everyone would then be expected to run a single skill set and a single rotation, just like most mmos out there.

• @Nopi said:

@Exped said:

@YA7TKJYG7P said:

@Exped said:

Sorry for butting in here, as I don't have a FL. Quick question. Does this mean that despite all the customization options a player gets for their character skills, there is still a one and only best skill set and one and only best rotation? This is rather big for me, as it would break the whole illusion of customization, since in the end, everyone would then be expected to run a single skill set and a single rotation, just like most mmos out there.

Yes

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

...eh. Not what the explorer in me wanted to hear but what I eventually expected to know. Excuse my while I go switch my assassin from dark to fire. >.<

Anyway. Carry on with the thread. :)

• ExpedExped Member

You need to build Fl perfectly or else it won't excel at anything. It needs gear to survive, a lot like sin's. A lot classes can do well with minimal gear, but having the best build with decent gear goes a long way. Ofc you can customize to the way you like, but you'll always feel like you're missing something like damage, or burst. Doesn't matter what it is, having the most optimal build is always the way to play the class. Which why even myself when looking for builds for my alts I always ask players from top 10 on the arena boards.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Exped said:
    You need to build Fl perfectly or else it won't excel at anything. It needs gear to survive, a lot like sin's. A lot classes can do well with minimal gear, but having the best build with decent gear goes a long way. Ofc you can customize to the way you like, but you'll always feel like you're missing something like damage, or burst. Doesn't matter what it is, having the most optimal build is always the way to play the class. Which why even myself when looking for builds for my alts I always ask players from top 10 on the arena boards.

I guess it's hard for devs in general to make such a balance to a class so it can accept more than one best play style or build. Maybe time or resource restrictions. Who knows. Maybe they just don't think about it, and the general playerbase may not mind it either, so long as the classes don't totally suck. The whole concept of "only one best" can get a bit dull after playing a few mmos. More for people like me who would like to see variety in the top spots, even if I'm not that kind of player. Sure, there may always be this or that player who can make a different set work, but they cannot vary THAT much from what actually works and is proven. Anyway, if that's the way this game plays, that's the way it has to be played after all. Thanks for the response, man. Appreciated.

• TimelinedTimelined Member
    edited July 2017

@Exped or anyone else, What is the "best" or optimal FL build then right now? Would love a skill map

• ExpedExped Member

@Timelined said:
    @Exped or anyone else, What is the "best" or optimal FL build then right now? Would love a skill map

I will make a build/guide soon. I'll give you my build when I upload

• VaiizerVaiizer Member

@Exped said:

@Timelined said:

I will make a build/guide soon. I'll give you my build when I upload

i'm looking forward to it, Feeder

• ExpedExped Member

9a3215972975e7cc8ed29134426b0fbe
    52f3b45da6343767cbaa4aa1b8e8fbf7

• Lomy97Lomy97 Member

@InvincibleExistence said:

@Nopi said:

Yes

For some 60/65 gear in other versions, in a town we currently don't have enabled, there were special skill boosts on some equips, that and the imprint system means that eventually characters have, I believe, more set/rotation possibilities.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Nopi said:

...eh. Not what the explorer in me wanted to hear but what I eventually expected to know. Excuse my while I go switch my assassin from dark to fire. >.<

Note that this level of min/maxing is only necessary for our CURRENT arena setup. After the revamp, this may not be the case if it is not timed and only based on cleared floors. You'll have a lot more space to build your own setup then.

• @Maljas said:

@Nopi said:

Note that this level of min/maxing is only necessary for our CURRENT arena setup. After the revamp, this may not be the case if it is not timed and only based on cleared floors. You'll have a lot more space to build your own setup then.

Nah, sadly there's still going to be only one build that's better than any other build.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@InvincibleExistence said:

@Maljas said:

@Nopi said:

Nah, sadly there's still going to be only one build that's better than any other build.

Turns out arenas are still timed so yeah you're probably right.

If they weren't, you wouldn't have to necessary build for pure burst and could be a bit more flexible with your setup. Alas, this is not the case with the new update.

• EtliaEtlia Member

I don't get why everyone complains they get egg. I mean it's annoying, but it's way more common to get him than not get him. You're more likely to not get ayida than to not get egg.

Anyways, I don't know what clear times are this week since I havn't played since the artifact exploit has came out, but Coolgav's 1:38 was with Ayida, so adding an egg death timer would just make it 1:46, which was still easily top 5.

• @Etlia said:
    I don't get why everyone complains they get egg. I mean it's annoying, but it's way more common to get him than not get him. You're more likely to not get ayida than to not get egg.

Anyways, I don't know what clear times are this week since I havn't played since the artifact exploit has came out, but Coolgav's 1:38 was with Ayida, so adding an egg death timer would just make it 1:46, which was still easily top 5.

I was 1:36 2 weeks in a row. Egg ruined multiple runs for me aswell, but I don't complain about it. Why are we talking about EGG in this topic though?