We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

Comments

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Nematode said:
    I have only been level 65 for two days (currently 37k CR) and already I can see the current state of the game is a joke. Everyone (except for the whiners in here who havent figured out endgame works yet) does the same thing - they do their dailies and then they join a bella ex farm group, 1 or 2 members are geared and just one shot everything while the the rest of the party just runs for the door. There's no point in trying to contribute your own damage, the best way to help your group is just run to the door as quickly as possible.

What an absurd meta game. Either you're carried, or you're a carry that one-shots everything. But no matter what you are, you're not actually playing the game. Some 'action' RPG when all you do is whack the loot pinata all day every day. The only action I do is chaining skills together to move to the door faster.

That said, I'm super excited for these changes because EM seems to be aware of the issue and are taking smart steps to fix it.

To everyone saying these are bad changes, you are delusional - most of us are here to actually play a video game, not just run from room to room holding down the F key. Either you are blind to what endgame has turned into or you are just selfishly clinging to your progression goals. You know what's better than gear? A game that's actually fun (which it definitely was, pre-65)

^ This

• @KG9KLGRTKY said:
    Uhmm if easy is recommended for 30K and my main has 26K CR than how the hell am I going to keep on? Since everyone will just decline me in their parties.

They want you to farm skyship waiste time and money on rerolling that gear then do the same again in SH its just plain stupid

• I agree that running towards bosses, one shotting them and going to next room isn't fun, but i'm worried my frost mage will become the worst class if what that guy says is true (that boss shields don't allow frost stacks and makes frost mage really weak)

• @Tyronica said:

@KG9KLGRTKY said:
    Uhmm if easy is recommended for 30K and my main has 26K CR than how the hell am I going to keep on? Since everyone will just decline me in their parties.

They want you to farm skyship waiste time and money on rerolling that gear then do the same again in SH its just plain stupid

1. Stop being a casual.
    2. I was soloing extreme with a 30k CR in about 3 minutes.
    3. Get carried? The only people that care about CR is usually people with low CR. Everyone else knows that you can steamroll anything.
    4. If you dont want to be carried join a party with a bunch of 20-30k CR people and still clear in 3-5minutes depending on play style.
    5. The game is to easy I would much rather have it a lot harder or atleast to the point where im not 1 shotting everything by 60k CR.
  • Also how about you make it so you get legendaries for your Fing Class so you dont have to try and sell it on the AH to buy your own class gear.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know there are concerns from some players, but please remember to keep discussion constructive!

@naniichan said:
    So what time is the maint going to be at?

We're currently targeting 7-9 AM PDT on Wednesday, July 26!

@36N4N9D3GF said:
    I agree that running towards bosses, one shotting them and going to next room isn't fun, but i'm worried my frost mage will become the worst class if what that guy says is true (that boss shields don't allow frost stacks and makes frost mage really weak)

I'm trying to get some clarification for you on this! I'll hopefully have an answer by stream time on Thursday.

@Arena Folks said:
    What about the Arena rewards that would have gone out Thursday?

Don't worry! Allm is saving the data for those rewards separately and will reward them normally. After that, Arena will run on a Wednesday to Wednesday cycle.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@VatanYolalan said:
    dont make it more p2w please. game is not on steam or something and i dont use dollar as my currency so thats even more expensive. please just make the mechanics harder not the requirements

@Smoreceror said:
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know there are concerns from some players, but please remember to keep discussion constructive!

@naniichan said:
    So what time is the maint going to be at?

@36N4N9D3GF said:
    I agree that running towards bosses, one shotting them and going to next room isn't fun, but i'm worried my frost mage will become the worst class if what that guy says is true (that boss shields don't allow frost stacks and makes frost mage really weak)

I'm trying to get some clarification for you on this! I'll hopefully have an answer by stream time on Thursday.

@Arena Folks said:
    What about the Arena rewards that would have gone out Thursday?

Don't worry! Allm is saving the data for those rewards separately and will reward them normally. After that, Arena will run on a Wednesday to Wednesday cycle.

So ~4-6 PM CEST, alright.

When is Allm snapshotting the leaderboards? Will I have another shot tomorrow at improving my time (and more importantly, will other people have the chance to knock me out of the bracket? xD)

• what about pvp gear? is 1v1 going to be p2w? (or "gear" to win?)

• @Smoreceror said:

I'm wondering, will Rest Points/Dailies on EU server be reset after the maintenance?
    Need to know if I have to burn rp before maintenance, or save them for after.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

@T96LREFXAA said:
    what about pvp gear? is 1v1 going to be p2w? (or "gear" to win?)

you can get the pvp gear in arena lol how is that P2W

• edited July 2017

Starhenge difficulty increased to 150k cr Hu.....I dont think thats a good idea....rn there's alot of lowbies lvl 65s...and most of them just recently hit 65.....so the weak will become weaker
    another thing is that people are saying its 'easy' to gear up...yeah sure if you have a friend or know someone who's willing to carry you...but the majority of high CR players here atm are arrogant whales...considering how strict they are rn...they'll be even stricter than ever....I mean come on , not all the players can quickly gear up like most cash players or people who have someone that carries them.....
    not only that even if u want to grind on other dungeon to get stronger for SH, let say on Skyship, people mostly only pt with you when U have letters...

It would've been more reasonable (in my opinion) if you keep the normal and hard remain to its original difficulty and only change the extreme one to have higher difficulty and better rewards...

Edit: and also...why would u remove the 3hrs Wham potions from the npc.....thats like an important item to help low CR people to be able to ..well...do things lmao

now as for the other updates... I actually like it :) esp the Arena and pvp gear one....

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

Do remember that when starhenge was ''70k - Extreme'' it was completable with a party of 4 players around 25k, so this 150k guideline will probably be completable with a party of 50-60k players.

• What about disabling other peoples skill effects when in party? Because you can't see anything. Opposing skill effects and member opacity doesn't work.

• T96LREFXAAT96LREFXAA Member
    edited July 2017

@Natorious said:

@T96LREFXAA said:

if you have good cr you can get better reward from arena.... yes you are right, there is NO WAY a p2w player to get a pvp set faster and get an easy life in 1v1....
    will the set bonuses active in all gamemods? even the 1v1 will not be gear-free? if the set bonuses are too good, well the pvp will be p2w (not for those f2p people with good cr already ofcourse) but will new players have to fight unfair pvps (since they don't have enough cr to get nice/fast rewads from arena) until they got their pvp gear?

• extreme now easy doable with 20k but y not all ppls know about charms and other things use to make it easy and fast and another thing is ppls who told that have 100k cr in a week and told that he is f2p no one here from f2players who have at last even that 40k cr meet alot of ppls in 16years in mmos and when i ask it to show buying history on account they never show or if they show than there is maaany things bought xD fak liers ppls everywhere :/ and pls guys stop lick ass of high cr ppls, cause cr is just a epen number nothing else like me berserker 35-40kcr i meet some doomblades with 60-75k only and they dont have charms on gear or crappy things...and do far lower than me and about difficulties 70k soloed on alt char with 17.5k cr without effort and fast due to charms cause element charms dont give u cr so extreme 150k now that 35k-40k will be more than enough to make in party ofcourse with exp with mechanics ppls

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@T96LREFXAA said:

@Natorious said:

@T96LREFXAA said:

if you have good cr you can get better reward from arena.... yes you are right, there is NO WAY a p2w player to get a pvp set faster and get an easy life in 1v1....
    will the set bonuses active in all gamemods? even the 1v1 will not be gear-free? if the set bonuses are too good, well the pvp will be p2w (not for those f2p people with good cr already ofcourse) but will new players have to fight unfair pvps (since they don't have enough cr to get nice/fast rewads from arena) until they got their pvp gear?

well you will still get medals from arena since the new arena is floor based you can get a bunch of those medals dont worry , so new players can also get the gear to compete and i dont think it will make that big diffference well we will have to see tho because i never saw this feature in other servers. I am sure it will be active in all modes and its called PvP gear becuase its special option it might not be the greatest gear in PvE.

Just wanted to add it as a sidenote; I have ~7000 chaos kritium shards (70 crystals) already, and now we'll be getting even more - what am I supposed to be spending them on? Legendary charms?

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Grievuuz said:
    Just wanted to add it as a sidenote; I have ~7000 chaos kritium shards (70 crystals) already, and now we'll be getting even more - what am I supposed to be spending them on? Legendary charms?

Just wondering... but is this how it is currently? I also have a ton of these just wasting away because I don't know if there is anything to use them on.

• @Grievuuz said:

Enhancement transfers from T6 to T7

@Saitana said:

@Grievuuz said:

If I were to save for the rest of my gear, I would still have at least 50 crystals left over.

And I've only combined ~5 legendary charms in the past month or so, just feels like we're getting too many, too late, so they just end up sitting there. If I'd had a larger amount earlier on, I would have done transfers while leveling. Feels like enhancement transferring just needs to be cheaper early on, and more expensive later on, tbh :p

• @Grievuuz said:

@Saitana said:

@Grievuuz said:

If I were to save for the rest of my gear, I would still have at least 50 crystals left over.

And I've only combined ~5 legendary charms in the past month or so, just feels like we're getting too many, too late, so they just end up sitting there. If I'd had a larger amount earlier on, I would have done transfers while leveling. Feels like enhancement transferring just needs to be cheaper early on, and more expensive later on, tbh :p

I see what you mean.

• AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire Member
    edited July 2017

@Grievuuz said:

recommendation to the devs. please make it so we can buy t5 charm coupons with 250 of them. takes 2 coupons to craft a t5 charm and its bound and not tradable so the t5 charm market is relatively unaffected and it requires a rather large long term investment.

• @Abaddonoffire said:

@Grievuuz said:

recommendation to the devs. please make it so we can buy t5 charm coupons with 250 of them. takes 2 coupons to craft a t5 charm and its bound and not tradable so the t5 charm market is relatively unaffected and it requires a rather large long term investment.

I rather have more bounded leg charm

• @9R4ECR7H3R said:

@Abaddonoffire said:

@Grievuuz said:

I rather have more bounded leg charm

t5 is legendary.

• UtsaUtsa Member

@Smoreceror Will the current Arena tokens be exchangeable after the patch? I don't know why there is even a daily purchase limit for the costume badges, but I cannot use all my tokens in one day lol. Would be nice if the costume badge shop was open for another week. Thanks.

@Utsa said:
    @Smoreceror Will the current Arena tokens be exchangeable after the patch? I don't know why there is even a daily purchase limit for the costume badges, but I cannot use all my tokens in one day lol. Would be nice if the costume badge shop was open for another week. Thanks.

Lol, I've saved up all my winnings hoping to be able to spend them after the patch :p

Gotta get that 7.777 token emblem xD

• top-tier equipment is now bind-to-account.

What that means ? I wont be able to sell Tier 7 items, but they will be only bind-to-account ? If that so this is SO SO SO SO SO COMPLETELY ABSOLUATELY WRONG STEP! If this is what it's then we (all my friends) will stop playing Kritika.

• SchizSchiz Member

@xScence said:

top-tier equipment is now bind-to-account.

What that means ? I wont be able to sell Tier 7 items, but they will be only bind-to-account ? If that so this is SO SO SO SO SO COMPLETELY ABSOLUATELY WRONG STEP! If this is what it's then we (all my friends) will stop playing Kritika.

That's the drop-only SH legendaries that we'll get next patch. Craftable SH gear will still be sellable

• xScencexScence Member
    edited July 2017

@5KFDR4T6YJ said:

@xScence said:

That's the drop-only SH legendaries that we'll get next patch. Craftable SH gear will still be sellable

So if i get drop for another class i should destroy it for materials.... if so it will be good if the item is turned into some Key Stones not only normal craft materials. But this is still stupid. IF they have to put restrictions to work as they want, that means their design is having some problems and they are trying with "fake restrictions" to fix some issues.

MOD EDIT: Criticism is totally fine, but please keep feedback constructive when posting in the forums. Thanks!

edited July 2017

@xScence said:

@5KFDR4T6YJ said:

@xScence said:

So if i get drop for another class i should destroy it for materials.... if so it will be good if the item is turned into some Key Stones not only normal craft materials. But this is still stupid. IF they have to put restrictions to work as they want, that means their design is having some problems and they are trying with "fake restrictions" to fix some issues.

If you get one of the good drops, you can trade it to your alt if its not for you.

If you get one of the current / craftable SH drops, they'll still be BoE.

Absolute top tier gear should stay bound (like it will be), mid tier being tradeable is iffy, but I can live with it.

This discussion has been closed.