We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:

@Grievuuz said:

Mate, sorry to burst your bubble, but EU is ahead of NA, and we can confirm that the event ends at 5:59 AM, and the attendance event with it.

"It's not that hard to understand" ;3,3;3;3;3

Confirmation where? And what time is the EU daily RP reset? It doesn't make sense for EU to have anything end at a different time when time is all relative.

EU daily reset is at 6 AM CEST

• GiggleFairyGiggleFairy Member

was there an estimated time of when the game would be back up? games combat has me hooked. lol

• @GiggleFairy can you please check for me if your launcher is able to patch the game or no.

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Natorious @Grievuuz And the maintenance time is at 4PM CEST? Why are server times so different in EU from NA? This seems to be a problem in other games I've played too and it still doesn't make any sense to me. If they're going to keep it 6AM regardless of time zone, then I don't see why they don't just ignore time zones altogether and just make the maintenance time 7AM CEST. If they wanted everything to be at the same time they should have just made the EU daily RP reset at 3PM CEST.

@6FTJF5TMGR said:
    @GiggleFairy can you please check for me if your launcher is able to patch the game or no.

my game patched it and i was able to get into the screen to pick servers but the game is under maintenance and pops up a message saying so.

• LaikennusLaikennus Member
    edited July 2017

@6FTJF5TMGR said:
    @GiggleFairy can you please check for me if your launcher is able to patch the game or no.

I patched with the repair tool. The patching progress is 100% complete

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@6FTJF5TMGR said:

Mine is patching but i coudnt at first. What i did was i deleted the launcher.version file it updated my launcher and after that i runned the repair tool and it started

• And why the bug regarding skills weren't fixed.
    I have trouble calculating in my mind when the skill goes off CD.
    Many of my valkyre skills shows as off CD but i can't use them...this would have been a better fix then adding 120 more lvl to arena that i can't do or i strugle cause my skills aren't working.

• thank you all for answering, @Laikennus @Natorious . ive tried all the methods i found via googling to no avail (not fixed).
    im trying your method now @Natorious ill get back to you and let you know,.

@Elysuu said:
    @Natorious @Grievuuz And the maintenance time is at 4PM CEST? Why are server times so different in EU from NA? This seems to be a problem in other games I've played too and it still doesn't make any sense to me. If they're going to keep it 6AM regardless of time zone, then I don't see why they don't just ignore time zones altogether and just make the maintenance time 7AM CEST. If they wanted everything to be at the same time they should have just made the EU daily RP reset at 3PM CEST.

Yes, it's currently 5:34 PM as of writing this comment.

Server times are different because the EU servers are hosted in, I think, Germany.

I could see maintenance windows being different for sure, but I think EME prioritizes rolling out patches globally, simultaneously over consumer experience - which is not ideal, but understandable.

Then there's the whole deal with the game client being the same whether you play on EU or NA, which means that if EU patches ahead of NA, players wouldn't be able to play on NA servers until they were patched, granted they already patched their game.

Basically, being able to connect to either server at will, comes at a price. One that the EU players will be paying for the most part.

• how much time it will keep the maintenance

• Its a good thing I stock piled a shit tone of each :cookie:

• @Akumy said:
    You are not fixing the Assassin's Awakaned skills ? Good work here im out you guys messed up way too much.

W8w8w8w8 what?
    Knew smth was weird when skill says has 12 sec cooldown; then you put 4 pts into awakening skill for -0.5s cd and extra dmg per awakening point and you notice no extra dmg and skill still has 12sec cd.
    So if someone tells me that after putting pts into awakening skill that skill is supposed to show increased numbers in skill description then... no. Not a single awakening skill does that.
    Was always assuming that it does what it says it does, just in some invisible way...

its funny cause this patch was not aimed at fixing class problems. the staff even stated what this patch was for. im assuming the next big patch in a month will be the class balance and bug fixing.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@6FTJF5TMGR said:
    patch failed everytime is everyone getting this ?

@Smoreceror

Am also getting this

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Grievuuz said:

Yes, it's currently 5:34 PM as of writing this comment.

Server times are different because the EU servers are hosted in, I think, Germany.

I could see maintenance windows being different for sure, but I think EME prioritizes rolling out patches globally, simultaneously over consumer experience - which is not ideal, but understandable.

Then there's the whole deal with the game client being the same whether you play on EU or NA, which means that if EU patches ahead of NA, players wouldn't be able to play on NA servers until they were patched, granted they already patched their game.

Basically, being able to connect to either server at will, comes at a price. One that the EU players will be paying for the most part.

That sucks. I know that a certain popular competitive MOBA game sometimes rolled out big patches or client-specific updates at different times based on region (I remember some were even weeks apart between regions). They should just have separate NA and EU teams to handle the region-specific maintenances so everyone is happy (and of course make it so the game client isn't forced to be the same on both servers). Many of the design decisions made for this game are rather questionable...

• HI How long will be mainstream?

@KRNJ73GC5D said:
    HI How long will be mainstream?

Maintenance should be over in roughly 10 minutes :)

• Correct version 6 .2. 45.1?

• @Natorious thank you , your method worked , patched and was able to launch client.

• how long is the maintenance? i just started as doomblade i wants to play asap ahhaha....

• Having seen people already setting a marker requirement for CR to do Starhenge has me sick to my stomach. But alas not why I'm deciding to post here.

For anyone in EU (specifically the Dominion channel) that needs a party for Starhenge but doesn't meet the redundant requirements of the elitist feel free to hit me up. Don't particularly like it when a game starts going this way. It's a both a player and dev problem once this sort of thing begins happening. I'd rather spend a bit more time slugging it out and enjoying myself than get bored because I've done it all too fast.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@6FTJF5TMGR said:
    @Natorious thank you , your method worked , patched and was able to launch client.

No problem enjoy :)

• still in maintance

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

From their twitter:

"We have a few final things to do before bringing servers back up! New ETA is 30 minutes from this tweet. Thanks for your patience!"

• @GiggleFairy said:
    its funny cause this patch was not aimed at fixing class problems. the staff even stated what this patch was for. im assuming the next big patch in a month will be the class balance and bug fixing.

Oh, thanks. Good to know. Have approx 1 month of summer vacation coming soon (aka no pc). Was sad not to meet guild ppl for such a long time, but meh, if game is so unfair to certain classes... Will simply come back to hopefully better game.

• BottyBotty Member

@DAiNiROK said:
    What about disabling other peoples skill effects when in party? Because you can't see anything. Opposing skill effects and member opacity doesn't work.

100% this

• MaljasMaljas Member

Still unable to successfully update. Have tried deleting Launcher.version.

• When will servers be back up?

• EtiEti Member

@Smoreceror just an idea, to have a separate post on Maintenance time, with ETA.
    where no one can post only staff, and just letting us know maintenance has started, and when it has ended. (and if any delays can be updated on the post).
    it would clear up the "can't log in, whens maintenance" questions.

just because not everyone looks at Kritika's Facebook/Twitter pages.

Just a suggestion though.

This discussion has been closed.