We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

Comments

• ExpedExped Member

Waiting for my top 3 arena, boost that CR

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Maljas said:
    Still unable to successfully update. Have tried deleting Launcher.version.

Did you try to run the repair tool after you deleted that file?

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Natorious said:

@Maljas said:

Did you try to run the repair tool after you deleted that file?

Yes but it continues to fail :\

• Wait, its 30 mins past maintenance time and servers still arent up for me...

• MadokaMagicaMadokaMagica Member
    edited July 2017

@Maljas said:

Maybe u dont have free space on ur drive ?

• MaljasMaljas Member

@53GPYXPT46 said:

@Maljas said:

Maybe u dont have free space on ur driver ?

Nay. I have a ton of space. The EME Diag is saying something is up with my ports... but I've never had this issue before. I'm looking into it.

• MrDudeMrDude Member

game is up now~

• @Maljas follow @Natorious method that same exact thing happened to me, dont use the eme diagnostics, maybe same thing with me you have to click that drop down box multiple times to see the repair tool option.

• I got my tuivel helmet from AH and it disappeared!

• @Tjarnaglofi said:
    I got my tuivel helmet from AH and it disappeared!

Same here, my artifact has disappeared

• MrDudeMrDude Member

@Tjarnaglofi said:
    I got my tuivel helmet from AH and it disappeared!

same here my sword disapeard

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited July 2017

@6FTJF5TMGR said:
    @Maljas follow @Natorious method that same exact thing happened to me, dont use the eme diagnostics, maybe same thing with me you have to click that drop down box multiple times to see the repair tool option.

I am using the repair tool but it the update still fails at 50% for some reason. I've even opened up the ports the game is suppose to use.

UPDATE

Restarting my comp seems to have fixed the problem.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

@Eti said:
    @Smoreceror just an idea, to have a separate post on Maintenance time, with ETA.
    where no one can post only staff, and just letting us know maintenance has started, and when it has ended. (and if any delays can be updated on the post).
    it would clear up the "can't log in, whens maintenance" questions.

just because not everyone looks at Kritika's Facebook/Twitter pages.

Just a suggestion though.

I think we'll likely go this route in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

We're back online now!

Folks who are experiencing issues, try the EME Repair Tool. If that isn't working, go into your launcher folder, delete the launcher.version file, and re-start the launcher.

We're currently looking into issues with AH delivery! Stay tuned for more info as we know more.

• I seriously hope you giving me back that 100k and my arena to do again!!!

• NAIceLordNAIceLord Member

3hrs pots are not working

• https://twitter.com/kritikagame

Back to maintenance Q.Q

• Game back down to fix M/A no ETA on when its back.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

We had to bring servers down to address issues with the auction house. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on a return just yet, but we'll update at the URL below as soon as we do.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/2855/impromptu-downtime-july-26

• BlastieBlastie Member

I have lost as well several items that were in AH. I received the mails to get them back but the momemt i clicked to accept them back, in chat a message popped up saying that they expired and only got the 10k gold from each of them.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

any idea about some people lost their CR like 10-20k CR lost ?

• How much longer will Fire Lords have to run around like headless chickens in dungeons trying to re-energize a bugged gauntlet that consumes 2 charges where it should consume one only and won't recharge afterwards?

• Well i want my stuff back that i just lost when comes back up thank you!!!

• FinalSinFinalSin Member

5k kred MIN? for SH gear is a joke

• NeneaNenea Member
    edited July 2017

5k kred really? lol i wonder who will buy them legit way emp and kred convert. Then theres those who did use gold seller service to get cheap kred compared to legit company, hoping there would be a ban wave for those who did use gold seller way to gear up :D

• I can do only normal Sh now with 50k cr wg... sometimes die, since shit completely ignore pet and pet doing like 60% of damage... AWESOME! I guess? I can wait every 90 secs before next stage for Ion tho... to make it as least not completely pain in a-- waste of time.And it drops... green enchant mats x2, blue fodder gear. Stilll AWESOME! Right?

• @FinalSin said:
    5k kred MIN? for SH gear is a joke

Is this for real? Wtf. I sold two pieces yesterday for 2000 kred. Wow.

• The casual players like me have barely 20k CR and now have to climb over 60k CR barrier now?

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Well i had a few minutes ingame and i saw that you removed more stuff that you added i mean dont get me wrong arena and starhenge changes are cool and awesome. But the AH those MIN prices i mean who set up those? For the new event for leveling up that is that some kind of a joke? Also most rewards from the new Meril event cmon lol other then kred and the hammer there is nothing worth it

• OkoiOkoi Member

<3<3<3

• @mommomcy said:

@rihardololzz said:
    The casual players like me have barely 20k CR and now have to climb over 60k CR barrier now?

There was no point to change easy/normal/hard modes. Only Insane one for bored peeps. Yet for now your only option git gut. Or you can be party-girl.
    "Hello, Imma party-girl. Will you carry me? I have D-cup."

I'm okay with difficulty but this community i have no faith in, it's just a high geared smugs looking down on low geared players.

Being solo player isn't my idea of this game.

This discussion has been closed.