We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Impromptu Downtime July 26

Hi All,

We're running into some issues with items that are being returned from the Auction House. We're taking servers back offline to fix the problem. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on a return time just yet, but we'll update you as soon as we do!

Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

UPDATE: We have identified the source of the issue and are working to deploy the fix. Our new estimate on a return from downtime is 12:30 p.m. PDT. Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE 2: We believe we have solved Auction House issues and are bringing servers back online now. Thank you for your patience while we worked to deploy the fix!

«1

Comments

  • NAIceLordNAIceLord Member

    3hrs pots not working after maintenance

  • All day sitting waiting to play, and by playing 10 minutes, the premium status competing will be for the loss of the whole day?

  • Guess it's back to CnC Tiberian Sun for me. Ah well I'll do my full arena run tomorrow.

  • Will the European server be awarded premium status?

  • PixelzzPixelzz Member
    edited July 2017

    It would be appreciated to have a HUD resize, it's to big in my screen size (1366x768), and would be nice a visual polish to those big damage number, maybe just have a option to round them, like "30K Damage!", or turn them off. Thank you!

  • how long i wonder

    Regards
    Melbourne 3:12am

  • ShuzaShuza Member

    Darwin, 2:45am kappa

  • @MGY9CDE7AD said:
    how long i wonder

    Regards
    Melbourne 3:12am

    feelsbadman

  • i was doing arena..

  • So you will update this thread when the server is back online or u will make anew thread or what i can do to know if the game is back only cuz for me to keep trying to open the game every 1h or less or more is kinda of pathetic to choice for me to do so please say anything if its back online!

  • @6YX7RCHCFD said:
    i was doing arena..

    you an me both man.....I was around the level 15-16 marker. Mopped the floor with Ayida and then bam disconnects.

  • @Shiyasa said:

    @MGY9CDE7AD said:
    how long i wonder

    Regards
    Melbourne 3:12am

    feelsbadman

    Shiyaha San :<

  • Unscheduled downtime to implement Eclair?!??

  • @Felhammer said:

    @6YX7RCHCFD said:
    i was doing arena..

    you an me both man.....I was around the level 15-16 marker. Mopped the floor with Ayida and then bam disconnects.

    was on lvl19 xD

  • @JECKFE69LP said:
    Unscheduled downtime to implement Eclair?!??

    If I had a penny everytime some scrub mentioned Eclair I'd never have to work again in my life.

  • @JECKFE69LP said:
    Unscheduled downtime to implement Eclair?!??

    You wish.

  • DocWinterDocWinter Member, KOL
    edited July 2017

    @Smoreceror -- Ok, here's the thing--if you want to insist on putting SERVER STATUS into the forums instead of the news page, you should lock out all the extraneous comments. Have another thread for asking questions like "how long?" and "when will you be back up?" and comments like "OMG! I am burning daylight here!!!!!!"--you know, the important stuff. And only post the STATUS messages from EME in the STATUS thread. I don't mind being patient while you fix a problem, but there needs to be a way to check if you are back up without having to sift through what will likely be pages of comments before this is resolved.

    And while I am at it--what's with the dueling banners at the top of the forum pages? They contradict each other (Kritika (is/is not) up now) and have no timestamps to know which is current!?!?!?!?!?!?

  • @DocWinter said:
    @Smoreceror -- Ok, here's the thing--if you want to insist on putting SERVER STATUS into the forums instead of the news page, you should lock out all the extraneous comments. Have another thread for asking questions like "how long?" and "when will you be back up?" and comments like "OMG! I am burning daylight here!!!!!!"--you know, the important stuff. And only post the STATUS messages from EME in the STATUS thread. I don't mind being patient while you fix a problem, but there needs to be a way to check if you are back up without having to sift through what will likely be pages of comments before this is resolved.

    He already said on his other post that will be how they conduct stuff in the future. Give it time.

  • Will the server return be slow?

  • knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

    Sorry guys. I know this sucks on a big update day. We appreciate the patience.

  • knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

    @DocWinter said:
    @Smoreceror -- Ok, here's the thing--if you want to insist on putting SERVER STATUS into the forums instead of the news page, you should lock out all the extraneous comments. Have another thread for asking questions like "how long?" and "when will you be back up?" and comments like "OMG! I am burning daylight here!!!!!!"--you know, the important stuff. And only post the STATUS messages from EME in the STATUS thread. I don't mind being patient while you fix a problem, but there needs to be a way to check if you are back up without having to sift through what will likely be pages of comments before this is resolved.

    And while I am at it--what's with the dueling banners at the top of the forum pages? They contradict each other (Kritika (is/is not) up now) and have no timestamps to know which is current!?!?!?!?!?!?

    We will update the site wide notice at the top of the forums when we are back up.

  • Yo, you should really put start times for patches.

  • WvlxWvlx Member

    @Felhammer said:

    @JECKFE69LP said:
    Unscheduled downtime to implement Eclair?!??

    If I had a penny everytime some scrub mentioned Eclair I'd never have to work again in my life.

    HAhahahahahaha agreed. Can't take anymore Eclair quotes everytime the staff posts anything :v

  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

    We have found a fix and are working to deploy it now. Our new ETA is 12:30 p.m. PDT. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

    @NAIceLord said:
    3hrs pots not working after maintenance

    Which potions specifically? Potions of Prosperity?

  • TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

    2 more hours? Dayum bruh. I hope we get compensated atleast.

  • @knoxxer said:

    We will update the site wide notice at the top of the forums when we are back up.

    WOW. There is someone else from EME on the forums !
    Smoreceror is not alone !
    Yay :)

  • @Smoreceror said:
    Hi All,

    We're running into some issues with items that are being returned from the Auction House. We're taking servers back offline to fix the problem. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on a return time just yet, but we'll update you as soon as we do!

    Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

    Take is easy, man. Honestly speaking I know fresh games get a lot of bugs after maintenances.
    Just before this maintenance I took action and screenshotted every bank and inventory slot I had on my main characters,
    as well as items I had listed on AC for sale.
    So thank you for taking longer time (seriously) to make sure we get these items delivered safely and all.
    Some teams tend to really rush with their maintenances, only to create more bugs, resulting in additional over-the-roof maintenance times.
    Honestly, take your time with this patch and AC stuff. We want to come back to a newly-patched game that's ready for more fun and testing :-)
    As for people who want compensation for losing their premium account time, I guess you can think of like a hot hour event or something,
    like giving items, providing service buffs (enhancing success rate, cutting crafting prices on some items, etc.), or just item/drop rate buff.
    But best of all, just keep us updated regularly with what's happening :-)
    Thanks and have fun working. B)

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    2 more hours? Hoho, prepare for the backlash.

    @Smoreceror I mentioned it on release as well, but these are the days I do not envy you, not one bit. Gonna suck to be the CM for the next few hours :p

  • I just wanted to play kritika on my day off from work but have to have some bug AFF

This discussion has been closed.