We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

New Arena: Share with everyone at which floor you got stuck at.

Well, I hate to say it. But there's no way I'm going to past floor 116. The sin just throws a shuriken and I'm dead. Other than that, the new arena is pretty fun.

Edit: Now I'm stuck on floor 119. Petra is just too much.
Edit edit: Had 3 bars left on Petra, but I ran out of mana... I'm triggered enough to type this on the forum, that's how mad I am right now.
Edit edit edit: Stuck on floor 120. Bosses are annoying.
Edit edit edit edit: People abusing dot weps, RIP all my hard work. I wonder if anyone got to 120 legit.

Comments

• How many times u can try tho? Stuck at work, can't wait play kritika :s:s:s:s

• @9R4ECR7H3R said:
    How many times u can try tho? Stuck at work, can't wait play kritika :s:s:s:s

100 deaths

• @InvincibleExistence said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

100 deaths

Not bad, so it's possible to pass all 120

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

better have deep pockets if you plan to go to the top. at 100k a death it adds up pretty fast

• InvincibleExistenceInvincibleExistence Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

@InvincibleExistence said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

100 deaths

No, it's not. I doubt anyone can get past 116 if it's the same mobs for everyone.

• @InvincibleExistence said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

@InvincibleExistence said:

@9R4ECR7H3R said:

100 deaths

No, it's not. I doubt anyone can get past 116 if it's the same mobs for everyone.

I'm a warp, warp Mage can immune the range attack, gonna test some tonight

• im sure the top 10 will be able to get floor 120 ezly i think some of them are near 500k cr thats fully buffed in dung with set items problarly

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

116 is a brick wall. watched that 300k CR Catpaw run out of time. before that he died about 90 times.

• @Aist said:
    116 is a brick wall. watched that 300k CR Catpaw run out of time. before that he died about 90 times.

Geuss ill see how high i can get tommorow stuck at work now.

• wait wtf what is this 100 times business. Does the 100 reset?

• I got to floor 21 before I stopped for the day, How bout yall?

• Got to low 40ish. Mainly did it for the 1m reward. Used up 400k though. Back to 0 after throwing it away at enchanting. Not gonna bother trying the other floors until I get 100k cr. Doesn't seem worth it for the next 30 floors.

• got to early 70s and the mobs now one shot me with every attack they do, i have to try each floor 2-4 times to beat it. problem is that its 100k each try...

1. They are faster then you, 1 hit you and not to mention theres 2 mobs. hueheuheue
  • EvoSephEvoSeph Member, KOL

stuck at 116

• ToysToys Member
    edited July 2017

30, Nikita is destroying my Valk 25k CR guess I should've hard grinded out better gear before this patch, but I was just having fun leveling my alts and stuff. :|

1. Im stuck because Ayida and Tuval one shot. I want the gem box really bad.
  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

Stuck at 116 too, run out of time still with 70x bars left :x

• @Jasonfly said:
    Stuck at 116 too, run out of time still with 70x bars left :x

Yea, 116-120 are so hard, not even a same difficulty vs 115

• im stopping at 100 for the day. feels like a good point.

• 30 on my wolf guardian and stopped around 34 on my assassin

• 65 on my wolf guardian, and then I became broke. I'm hoping to +15 my weapon soon for another shot (my luck sucks).

• MaljasMaljas Member

111 on Wolf Guardian, ran out of money.

• ExpedExped Member

Got 120

• SadistSXSadistSX Member, KOL

stopped at 95 probably could of went higher but its only day 1, so no rush but the gem was somewhat calling meh

• @Aist said:

That dude is so salty for his high CR lol. I'll probably do some cheesing stuff for my class if I'm able to snowball my EX. (Stuck at 103 but not hard)

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

Not really stuck yet, but I died ~50 times, and I'm at 107. Still have RP left to grind today, so I havent gone into the tower yet. I'll probably get stuck on floor 116 like everyone else - looking forward to the frustrations xD

• Im stuck on floor 98, i don't know how to deal with this frost mage and the fencer. Im not reaching out of time, just dying lock on my animations

• CrxwnCrxwn Member

About to rip my hair about cause of floor 102........

• WM 75k CR, stuck at floor 91. I time out, I simply don't have the damage for it RIP.