We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Constructive Critiscism about the Starhenge change

I believe that the changes to Starhenge were not thought out well enough in their consequences. The feeling of having something taken away is a lot worse than never having said something in the first place. In this case, the ability to efficiently grind Starhenge, especially for mid CR players, was taken away by only increasing the difficulty (and hence the time investment) without increasing the reward.

My suggestion to partly revert the change and still keep the positives (more challenging content) would be as follows:

Easy becomes the old Normal (with the rewards of the old Normal)
Normal becomes the old Hard (with the rewards of the old Hard)
Hard becomes the old Extreme (with the rewards of the old Extreme)
Extreme becomes the current Extreme (rewards: 12 violet boss souls; total boss drops +3; gold x3; )

This way there will be a higher difficulty setting that also comes with a fair reward.

Comments

• Shields needs to be removed its not fair for some classes not every 1 has iframes for days.
    Dammage needs to be ajusted across the board so if you mess up you pop a health potion not a res stone.

• They need to lower the prices of the daily limit stuff in starhenge to reflect the change of everyone not being able to run hard/extreme so easily. You can't tell people to make alts, if those alts aren't allowed in those difficulty to farm simple daily limit items.

1 round of dailies at extreme allowed you to get most of the daily limit items + 20ish out of 30 whetstones. If you wanted anything else in the shop like charms, you had to farm the instances afterwards.

• @Tyronica said:
    Shields needs to be removed its not fair for some classes not every 1 has iframes for days.
    Dammage needs to be ajusted across the board so if you mess up you pop a health potion not a res stone.

That's y you:
    a) party up
    b) git gud. This is hardest possible thing in this game right now. So you fk up - u die is not so strange.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

In my opinion an update should bring new items/better rewards, not nerf them. I'm all for the new starhenge, but it should be more rewarding. It's not even harder it just takes more time (from 25-29 secs to 55-60 secs). I actually like your idea @Sharve, that way people can decide what they do and people with alts still have a change to get rewarded for their dailies and gear up.Otherwise I think the CR gap between old and new players only will get higher.