We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Seeing all the new complaints and the patch hasn't even been up a day

I can't see how this game is going to last at this rate.

Is there even a point to putting more time and effort into this game at this point?

If people are already complaining, this is going to end up as a dead game and a complete waste of time with no one to play with.

Comments

• ElysuuElysuu Member

The point is to have fun. If you're (not specifically directed at you or anyone) not having fun then there's no point in playing the game.

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@X6RYD5LX5G said:

Is there even a point to putting more time and effort into this game at this point?

If people are already complaining, this is going to end up as a dead game and a complete waste of time with no one to play with.

Forum = vocal minority, most of the time

• RaksuraRaksura Member
    edited July 2017

People that complain are visible, those who don't are not. There's not much point in making a post if you're okay with what's going on, so there's no way to tell what proportion of the player base is actually complaining.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

just feels like the update didnt do anything to fix the problems it tried to fix. The goal here was to make SH a challenge for higher CR folks, but it is still a joke at high CR. The only thing that changed is it is now terrible on alts/low CR characters

• X6RYD5LX5GX6RYD5LX5G Member
    edited July 2017

@Raksura said:
    People that complain are visible, those who don't are not. There's not much point in making a post if you're okay with what's going on, so there's no way to tell what proportion of the player base is actually complaining.

Even if I'm okay, if too many people aren't okay with it and quit, this game could become dead and I just don't want to play a MMO with no other players (it wouldn't be much of a MMO if there is no longer much of a community).

So, it would be nice to know if a lot of people are really quitting over the new patch or not.

• I'm done until they fix SH...extreme is just ridiculous now. Tried running it on decently geared alts on Hard and Normal and died a ton of times. No way I'm sticking around.

• if this keeps up they will kill this game but until that time i gonna level up new characters since its more fun that way.

• People need to accept change. Not only that, it is "Extreme" for a reason now. Everyone back then was doing insane because oh,"It's best to farm souls/items" well if you want to farm just do Hard with is basically the old Extreme requirement of 70k.

Everyone has to just accept change and move on.

• People with low CR back then used to find others to run the old 70k requirement for the old Extreme. (And that 70k CR is based on the whole party, so 4 15k CR's would be able to clear it back then.) but that 70k requirement is basically considered "Hard" now.

You all need to stop complaining.

• 77E4EH9N5K77E4EH9N5K Member
    edited July 2017

@Darknys said:
    People with low CR back then used to find others to run the old 70k requirement for the old Extreme. (And that 70k CR is based on the whole party, so 4 15k CR's would be able to clear it back then.) but that 70k requirement is basically considered "Hard" now.

You all need to stop complaining.

Yea yea is very easy accept changes, us starting to play in the first OBT days, maybe for people like me who have 90k+ CR and maybe like you, but for all new people is a slap in the face and there is no reason to accept negative changes

• I know that, they just have to start somewhere, I used to be like them before and it's a lot of hard work u.u

• HaraguroiHaraguroi Member

@Darknys said:
    I know that, they just have to start somewhere, I used to be like them before and it's a lot of hard work u.u

Ofc it was hard work but the thing is it's SO MUCH harder now. Literally used to take less than 40secs for insane Bella and noone dies, and now it takes way over 3 minutes and tons of deaths on normal for ppl with not so high cr...? (Talking about party bc i no way have the motivation to go alone, takes even more time and even less drops) So it literally makes no sense to have it this hard? And the drops are really bad for the effort you need.

I'm not saying that the old insane wasnt ridiculously easy - because it was, but making the normal now being SO MUCH harder with almost none visible change on drops...

• EvoSephEvoSeph Member, KOL

@TwilightPanda said:

@X6RYD5LX5G said:

Forum = vocal minority, most of the time

after this patch the silent people became vocal, i'm 250k CR and I complain, I can't party with my guildies because its inefficient for my RP especially with prosperity potion and the difficulty rise, and after my RP is done the rewards as so bad that there is no reason to grind.

• iKouriiKouri Member

@Haraguroi said:

@Darknys said:
    I know that, they just have to start somewhere, I used to be like them before and it's a lot of hard work u.u

Ofc it was hard work but the thing is it's SO MUCH harder now. Literally used to take less than 40secs for insane Bella and noone dies, and now it takes way over 3 minutes and tons of deaths on normal for ppl with not so high cr...? (Talking about party bc i no way have the motivation to go alone, takes even more time and even less drops) So it literally makes no sense to have it this hard? And the drops are really bad for the effort you need.

I'm not saying that the old insane wasnt ridiculously easy - because it was, but making the normal now being SO MUCH harder with almost none visible change on drops...

Basically ^

Just finished a daily run for the first time post update on Normal difficulty. Really doubt I'll even bother logging in anymore until at least Eclair arrives because I don't see why I have to invest twice the amount of time to clear something for half the amount of rewards.

Buff extreme mode for the hardcore players for all I care, but at least give the less gear/casual players some room to work with. It's so tedious.