We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

New Arena: Share with everyone at which floor you got stuck at.

2»

Comments

• Ice... vamp with about 100k CR get in top 1... I have no idea how he did it...

• 65 floor, 48k cr berserker but anyway nothing to show in games like that its like : u have fat wallet and 0 skill just cr so u easy do all floors sadly but true and only cashers will denny :/ that why alot ppls left now :/ another died game :/ not even 1000 ppls logged on eu server even at crap priv servers far more ppls :/ due to real balance not faking all for cashers :/

• @HGFNKRRGER said:
    65 floor, 48k cr berserker but anyway nothing to show in games like that its like : u have fat wallet and 0 skill just cr so u easy do all floors sadly but true and only cashers will denny :/ that why alot ppls left now :/ another died game :/ not even 1000 ppls logged on eu server even at crap priv servers far more ppls :/ due to real balance not faking all for cashers :/

lmao salty much? your wrong btw. 300k catspaw completely stuck at floor 116. 116k vamp makes it to 120 and is #1 atm. let me know how "paying" helped him get there.

• @Abaddonoffire said:

@HGFNKRRGER said:
    65 floor, 48k cr berserker but anyway nothing to show in games like that its like : u have fat wallet and 0 skill just cr so u easy do all floors sadly but true and only cashers will denny :/ that why alot ppls left now :/ another died game :/ not even 1000 ppls logged on eu server even at crap priv servers far more ppls :/ due to real balance not faking all for cashers :/

lmao salty much? your wrong btw. 300k catspaw completely stuck at floor 116. 116k vamp makes it to 120 and is #1 atm. let me know how "paying" helped him get there.

The new arena have nothing to do with p2w, it's very skill related vs the pve, from what I seen, my goal for endless grinding gear is to beat the arena! Want to beat 112 so hard so I can have the awesome anger!

• ExpedExped Member

Guys its fake CR, you can unequip your sht before you set the CR on rankings geez.

• @TheFaker said:
    I wouldnt mind if they let me freeze shit every now and then. 116 being a DPS check and a big portion of my damage tied to freezing. I love it.

You're not alone :<.... Sins cant bleed either.

• @Abaddonoffire said:
    116k vamp makes it to 120 and is #1 atm. let me know how "paying" helped him get there.

some people are really gullible. lol

• AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire Member
    edited July 2017

@noctred said:

@Abaddonoffire said:
    116k vamp makes it to 120 and is #1 atm. let me know how "paying" helped him get there.

yeah sorry i didnt realize he had taken gear off when he* reached #1 at restart. i thought it captured your cr at the time of completing it. oh well its a mistake anyone could make. still think its much more skill based than money based. shrug bad players gonna be bad.

• Stuck at floor 107 as DB. Without EX bar I feel it is quite difficult to survive in between cool downs with Nikita ninjaing around and Haldis dashing cross map.

• @Abaddonoffire said:

@noctred said:

@Abaddonoffire said:

yeah sorry i didnt realize he had taken gear off to reach #1. i thought it captured your cr at the time of completing it. oh well its a mistake anyone could make. still think its much more skill based than money based. shrug bad players gonna be bad.

Yea, u need to time and use skill at a good rotation. I like the challenge tho, much more fun than doing SH

• As a zerk with 22k SR Using bladestorm, i took 5k damage from petra and thats a 50% damage reduction skill!

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@OnlyTurnip said:

@TheFaker said:
    I wouldnt mind if they let me freeze shit every now and then. 116 being a DPS check and a big portion of my damage tied to freezing. I love it.

You're not alone :<.... Sins cant bleed either.

Bleeding works. It's just hidden.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

Tfw you gotta find some excuse just because someone is better than you.

• So many people including me are stuck on 107.. x.x

• @Abaddonoffire said:
    still think its much more skill based than money based. shrug bad players gonna be bad.

agreed.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

No amount of skill will help a wolf guardian not have their AI controlled wolf die to BS on 116

• Not stuck, just ran out of money to try again.

• stuck on 112 now, the doomblade are op lol.. 20M gold sink in 2days. fk this

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

Stuck on 107 now, nikita + doomblade boy :p

• ElyongElyong Member

115 assassin.

• Stuck at 107, cos Nikita.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

what are WG's doing on higher floors? Wolf getting oneshot and losing half our abilities while wolf is on cooldown kinda wrecks any chance WGs have on higher floors.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

@Aist said:
    what are WG's doing on higher floors? Wolf getting oneshot and losing half our abilities while wolf is on cooldown kinda wrecks any chance WGs have on higher floors.

This. THIS. This is literally the only reason I cant do 116, I have the damage, I have their attacks down and I won't die. But an AI wolf gets killed in first 10 seconds, I return to town, I waste 100k

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Spirea said:

@Aist said:

This. THIS. This is literally the only reason I cant do 116, I have the damage, I have their attacks down and I won't die. But an AI wolf gets killed in first 10 seconds, I return to town, I waste 100k

In the same boat now... seriously need Imprints

• There sure are a bunch of rich people.
    I only had pocket money of 3 mil when the patch rolled in. It was only enough to get myself to 95 floor.

Oh well.

• People apparently abusing dot weapons. I wouldn't put stock in some of these posts.

• I'm stuck on floor 101 and its making me want to uninstall