We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Hammers event! (Idea) Vote HERE

edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Who wants eme to have an event where decent hammers are given out once a day for a week for an event? I'm talking about blue/purple/gold hammers.

Hammers event! (Idea) Vote HERE 48 votes

Yes, hammers for an event would be awesome
77%
billabonGAliatyxKiddJacklihkE6JDT9PHH7TheKzElyongxDestruXFLAWFHMM5AbrugglesElynciaSAetheraArcDimensionsxJennyBurkiaGarlotMJXW9DHRMYArahielD3m37r1Nenea 37 votes
No, I prefer to grind out hammers and/or pay 1.5m in the ah for them
22%
DarknysRawrzoryIndalacheonNAWAXEYNR5AbaddonoffireSharveDownIoad9R4ECR7H3R55F4T7KF7FEW9J9LH9RM36M7MJWJYR 11 votes

Comments

• ElysuuElysuu Member

People should still be forced to work for them or at least do something for them like the first leveling event. Just giving them out for free for doing nothing is a bit much.

• No, I prefer to grind out hammers and/or pay 1.5m in the ah for them

i hope u know if u lvl a alt to max lvl can get lots hammer, and u can do something with it

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

I mean a single character spending about 1-2hours on Purple RP in Vineway can net you easily 27~33 hammers without letters. with letters you are talking like something up to 45 hammers per character. Now slave away on multiple characters and you have an easier method of getting hammers instead of spamming skyship for hammers.

DISCLAIMER: Vineway is only good for hammers and nothing else. If you need badges and the chance for better equipment for SH, Do skyship letter farms.

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

do dailies you filthy casual

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    do dailies you filthy casual

So what does dailies have to do with hammers besides the 3 you can get from the violet soul shop v:

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Neutral, So far you can get 7 daily fixit hammers 2 from the daily dungeon, 2 from xanadu excange shop, and 3 in starhenge the newest adition in the arena shop can give you a few extra even 2 green ones and well challange letters also

• ShuzaShuza Member

I admit the 1.5m cost for hammers is a TAD steep, but there's no need for events outside of farming your own hammers, they literally have "real time" adjustments to the min/max prices, and can change whenever they deem necessary. Hammers just so happened to be one of the outrageously priced items, which I'm sure will be changed when they're notified. So the point to having hammers given to you for free is just a showing of a particular few peoples laziness.

• I have a better idea, make an event where logging in gives you the best possible max level gear that's instantly upgraded to +15 with best possible identifications, charms and soul gems socketed. /s

@36N4N9D3GF said:
    I have a better idea, make an event where logging in gives you the best possible max level gear that's instantly upgraded to +15 with best possible identifications, charms and soul gems socketed. /s

Oh and don't forget within that log in event, you get 15m gold and 5k kred every day.

• Yes, hammers for an event would be awesome

Why not ? I already farm thoses, they now want to gift me colored one ? Awsome !

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

Free stuff is nice but I feel as if playing the game normally gives us plenty already (pre farming). I have a full account of 65's tho.

I also don't like login events because they just encourage login/get item/logout. I would rather see stuff like 'complete XX quest in a party of 4' or something similar where effort is to be had.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭
    Yes, hammers for an event would be awesome

@36N4N9D3GF said:
    I have a better idea, make an event where logging in gives you the best possible max level gear that's instantly upgraded to +15 with best possible identifications, charms and soul gems socketed. /s

This is a great idea. Glad you think outside the box

• I'm in the middle, I'd rather they keep the OBT leveling event for hammers or bring back the CBT leveling event rewards, but tweaked a little.