We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

PATCH INCOMING AT 3PM PDT: V205 Patch Notes

Comments

• @Smoreceror said:

@Typicaldemon said:
    @Smoreceror I talked with Yoko briefly and I can tell you the Greenleaf is still ticking for 81,737,927 every second. I assume the nerf was intended to lower the damage rather than application or something, so I believe something went wrong with the implementation of the change. I'm going to make a thread on GD with a similar post in an attempt to get more exposure for the issue. Feel free to delete this comment or the post.

We are having a follow-up meeting with Allm shortly regarding this and the Arena rewards. We'll update here once we have some more info.

I hope it's a quick one, because there's a lot of people that were waiting for this change specifically. After seeing there being no immediate difference I'm sure people are jumping ship soon. Good luck on a quick deployment.

• Patch sounds good, but tbh eu ladder is full of abusers i can list about 20 names of the head who abused shit since game Launch, i really dont give a fuck about that but, think about that pretty good rewards are in Floors 80 and above top 10 People xploting shit since game release and tbh i dont think memeleafe should be a bannable reason but whats up with the npc->Portal charselect dubing? and dont tell me it didnt happen i have footage for atleast 50% of the top 20 doing it just by having my character afk at starhenge with fraps running imo reset rewards (get People the old charms back onto their eq, perma dubers like be real dubing is a horrible Thing and about 50% of Forum users know about it i personally didnt do it but as i said atleast 50% of top 20 constantly do it. Dubing`=exploiting which should be bannable and i rly dont care if 200k+ cr People get their wings but why are they allowed to get further ahead by abusing Bugs 1 word ist unfair.

as far as i know the playerbase has gotten reduced by atleast 10% since last patch since the last patch was kinda fail, and even if the topplayers might be friends with gms ist just wrong to let them get away with dubing.
    Depending on EMEs Actions im going to release my footage with names. ban me if needed idc i started anyway too late to stay competitive but xploting is a bad Thing in mmos and just bcus someone makes it to the leaderboards the cant run wild as they wish.

Keep up the good work with Patches etc and have a nice day

• I think you should completely nerf green leaf weapon. There is no reason for them to ever be used.

• @nyxon said:

@36N4N9D3GF said:
    So you basically reverted all the difficulty increase in starhenge? This is what i call casual privilege, whine about something and devs actually listen.. Meanwhile i liked the higher difficulty and i could enjoy it.. for a week while hearing everyone whine about it. Welp, back to 1 shotting bosses

I just expected this game to be harder but most of it at end game seems too easy, farming bella is a snooze fest, walk to boss, hit 5 spells, boss dead. Wait mvp screen, wait load screen. Most time is spent waiting on load screens lol

welp ill just play casually for now, cant be bothered more than daily

Lmao you're not the only player here...so dont feel so important...just because you enjoy it doesnt mean everyone does

well think about the People finishing the first grind to 65 most of them have no clue how cr works they are sitting between 10 and 15k cr without having a Chance to gear up since skyship is dead no letters in auction due hammer Price.

Games like this dont Profit from top end Players its a simple fact that "noobs" are the best Players for Publishers.

Tune the game for top 20% or for 80%?????

The only games which get tuned for topend playerbase are Esports heavy games.

Feel free to flame

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

just patch the green leaf with changing its special properties to 1% give 3% bonus damage temporary until u fix the tick damage (if it is possible )

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators
    edited August 2017

30% rates tonight and tomorrow for those who didn't burn. It would be better if the rates were just implemented tomorrow at reset for a fresh 24 hours (a suggestion). @Smoreceror

• KatsuieeKatsuiee Member

@Smoreceror I just have ONE easy question.

When are we getting the Wardrobe bundles back? ;)

• @Adorable said:
    30% rates tonight and tomorrow for those who didn't burn. It would be better if the rates were just implemented tomorrow at reset for a fresh 24 hours (a suggestion). @Smoreceror

says the guy who already used his rp. i prefer it like it is personally.

• Disaster. Honestly what is this hotfix.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

l0l, this is funny. truly funny im enjoying this xD

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Just make all arena monsters immune to percentage damage!

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Spirea said:
    Just make all arena monsters immune to percentage damage!

I like this mans idea he'll make Kritika Great Again!

• @TheyCallMeDoc said:
    Was the difficulty in SH really reduced? Hard is now 35k, but yet it takes me 1min 30s....that's only 5 secs less than when it was 70k. Also my clear time in extreme before the update was 44secs with 70k+buffs (83k).

A lot, I just did extreme on a character with 15kish cr. They still have more health, but the fights are a joke again.

• **Well ,when that new patch came out, I decided to leave kritika (2days without playing) , the cause was because of the SH changes that u made , But u guys did great now , i think i'll be able to play more , after i spent too much money and time on it . **

You should not do that again .
    Ty.

• So, RP reset?

• im happy now a lot this patchs save my doomblade

• EvoSephEvoSeph Member, KOL
    edited August 2017

It feels like the difficulty of Starhenge dungeons didn't really get reduced, besides the CR requirement tweak there is no difference in the HP and Attack of the dungeons.

It doesn't seem to fit the criteria of CR.

• is the game live or still in maintenance? because my updater dont seems to download any patch.

• @3ACXH9EN6K said:
    is the game live or still in maintenance? because my updater dont seems to download any patch.

click on the drop down for game options in the launcher and hit "repair", thatll force it to download the patch...i have to do that all the time myself

• @Botty said:

@3ACXH9EN6K said:
    is the game live or still in maintenance? because my updater dont seems to download any patch.

click on the drop down for game options in the launcher and hit "repair", thatll force it to download the patch...i have to do that all the time myself

thank you sir

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@EvoSeph said:
    It feels like the difficulty of Starhenge dungeons didn't really get reduced, besides the CR requirement tweak there is no difference in the HP and Attack of the dungeons.

It doesn't seem to fit the criteria of CR.

Get good

• im surprised no one has mentioned it yet, the post finally includes a EU time zone :D . However sh changes are great, just the drop rates left, what comes to ah prices sigh... it is step to better direction all tho still 2.5k kred was the minimum for sh gear? It still does seem to be too high for me atleast, like 25€ for a gear which gets replaced probably sooner or later is a lot. What comes to arena personally i wouldnt give wings for anyone on this week, then the costume badges back in shop omg yes i love this <3 . What im probably more curious is the costume npc have tooltip that we can change costume stats for a price which i dont know when will this be added? Would love to change stats of the founder pack costumes and add the founder pack pet also bind to an account like the costumes ty <3@Smoreceror keep up the good work and fast replies on forums !

• Well done @Smoreceror and co.

Rapid response and good adjustments. People should now be able to get onto the gear ladder and hopefully starhenge explodes again with activity. I suggest you monitor the situation for a week at least. I'll submit a review of the patch once I test it out myself. Looks promising.

• @Smoreceror
    You fixed the claymore but what about the arena gear that dropped before the major patch
    It's untradable and practically dead weight since you can't get Arena Gear drops anymore.
    Is it possible to make an npc to trade this to for a piece of SH gear or something?

So... i'm going to assume arena rankings will be ruined for another week?

• @Spirea said:

yep.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@Spirea said:

I seriously hope not...

• Thanks alot for this nice update! All my friends are back and we enjoying it again great work!! Love.

Also to all people that rage about greenleaf used winners in arena. It was an item ingame u cant punish people for this. Just get stronger and clear it yourselves. Nobody broke any rules k thnx peace

@H9HL7NP6EK said:
    Thanks alot for this nice update! All my friends are back and we enjoying it again great work!! Love.

Also to all people that rage about greenleaf used winners in arena. It was an item ingame u cant punish people for this. Just get stronger and clear it yourselves. Nobody broke any rules k thnx peace

I love how you insinuate that we should "get stronger" when a week ago you complained that Starhenge was too hard. Second, no one has cleared 120 without using a certain item, does that not make that certain item too powerful? Please use your head before making stupid remarks that only contradicts yourself.