We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Small Patch at 3PM PDT: v206 Patch Notes

edited August 2017 in Patch Notes

Estimated downtime should be less than an hour, hopefully closer to 30 minutes to address Green Leaf weapons. Exact patch notes coming soon!

• The Green Leaf Weapon's special options damage has been reduced. As noted in yesterday's fix this was not our intent and unfortunately we missed the reduction for all varieties yesterday.

Comments

• What about the people unable to patch the game? I tried all day and ye.. couldnt play at all

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod
    edited August 2017

Is there going to be a full reset on arena? A lot of people are under the impression that we go back to floor 1 every week.

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

So the ranking this week is screwed again? Because people already cleared 120 with the weapon today.

• ExpedExped Member
    edited August 2017

What about arena rewards, top 25 is a joke.

What is going on with PvP there's capped attack speed, new pvp weapons don't even work

• Would the drop rate / EXP be extended too since the patch was kind of ninja'd at us today.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

RP RESET!! RP RESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• will there be a reset on todays arena entry's, as well as a full reset on rankings for the people that already recleared 120 today.

• Extend the 30% drop rate and EXP event to the end of the weekend. Just do it. You know you want to.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

what about:
    1) patching issues
    2) boss shields still up
    3) 300k hammer prices
    4) still grazing alot at normal mobs star henge easy with 400+ accu

• Bring back old Arena and remove the price limit or I will crush you with a hammer. <3

• @3YX5LGY3TC said:
    what about:
    1) patching issues
    2) boss shields still up
    3) 300k hammer prices

That sounds like something went wrong with your patch. Boss shields are gone, I've ran every single difficulty on every Starhenge dungeon on different characters. I graze about as much with ~260 accuracy on Easy/Normal Starhenge as I do with ~500 accuracy on Extreme Starhenge. I don't think I graze at all with 500 accuracy on Hard.

• Is there any intention to fix the 3-hour buffs, K-perks and etherforce? CR does not adjust at all when any of these go up

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Elysuu said:

@3YX5LGY3TC said:
    what about:
    1) patching issues
    2) boss shields still up
    3) 300k hammer prices

That sounds like something went wrong with your patch. Boss shields are gone, I've ran every single difficulty on every Starhenge dungeon on different characters. I graze about as much with ~260 accuracy on Easy/Normal Starhenge as I do with ~500 accuracy on Extreme Starhenge. I don't think I graze at all with 500 accuracy on Hard.

hmmmmmmmmmmm, dont tell me stuff like that is handled client side?!?!?! o___O

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited August 2017

@Jezabhel I don't know about the elixirs, but K-perks and etherforce applies when you're in dungeons. It just doesn't take effect when you're in town for some reason

@3YX5LGY3TC I would hope not... I think you should try repairing your client or reinstalling or similar things to see if it fixes it. Or just wait to get the new patch in about 2 hours.

• How about you guys fix the bugs like story quest or that some ppl cant even login due to the last patch....

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

The exact note is this...

The Green Leaf Weapon's special options damage has been reduced. As noted in yesterday's fix this was not our intent and unfortunately we missed the reduction for all varieties yesterday.

• Thats all?

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

@RDYXKLYHGE said:
    Would the drop rate / EXP be extended too since the patch was kind of ninja'd at us today.

We already extended this to 30 hours total from the 24 originally planned so you should be gtg.

• I am glad to see that you guys keep focusing on the greenleaf weapon cause of some crying scrubs instead of fixing the story quest or the fact that some people still cant login since the last patch. But i guess its fine since greenleaf gets nerfed right? Hopefully you gonna nerf greenleaf for the next 3 years so you got something to do at least.

• I cant do my Main quest with my assasin and he is already 65 when this will be fixed?

• TypicaldemonTypicaldemon Member
    edited August 2017

@knoxxer said:

The Green Leaf Weapon's special options damage has been reduced. As noted in yesterday's fix this was not our intent and unfortunately we missed the reduction for all varieties yesterday.

Is this coming with a reset on the Ladder's current 120 times? If not, then this weeks arena is more or less already locked in for top 100, definitely top 10. Please don't let another arena week go by tainted by this.

Also if we could get any indication as to whether the lower tiered wings are intended to be permanent that would be great.

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

arena reset? the ranking reset but not the floor. it's supposed to be weekly right? @knoxxer

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Elysuu said:
    @Jezabhel I don't know about the elixirs, but K-perks and etherforce applies when you're in dungeons. It just doesn't take effect when you're in town for some reason

@3YX5LGY3TC I would hope not... I think you should try repairing your client or reinstalling or similar things to see if it fixes it. Or just wait to get the new patch in about 2 hours.

tried installing it for 5hours, was glad i could make it run again with files from a friend.... so yeah my patch is incomplete.

• @knoxxer said:

@RDYXKLYHGE said:
    Would the drop rate / EXP be extended too since the patch was kind of ninja'd at us today.

We already extended this to 30 hours total from the 24 originally planned so you should be gtg.

there should be a reset on all of current arena. both the attempts currently done and every clear. can you say if this will be the case?

• noctrednoctred Member
    edited August 2017

@knoxxer said:

Can we get some actual numbers? Reduced to what? Does it still have no cap? Do you understand the potential for abuse when a percentage based effect is "reduced" instead of capped?

Obfuscation has a time and place but this is definitely not it.

• Too bad gms tend to get off work whenever these maints end and we would most likely be left with another broken patch.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

How about fix the dam ah and take away that stupid min/max

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@Noriyo said:
    Thats all?

• The disappointments just keep on coming. I hope they have something big planned to recover from this mess. Also, still no updates on how the arena rewards are going to be handled... even though it's a bit too late now.

@Smoreceror said:
    We are having a follow-up meeting with Allm shortly regarding this and the Arena rewards. We'll update here once we have some more info.