We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

So....Arena Weekly Rewards

2»

Comments

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Spirea said:

@RyceCream said:

@Spirea said:
    The only reason people are not doing it on alts is because the weapon is not that easy to obtain, they sold for nearly 10k, with first day nearing 20k. Given say 2 weeks, people will have numerous alts hitting 120. Also, unless shown proof no one has beaten 120 without the weapon ("My friend did 120 legit i swear" does not count).

Granted the weapon is now being fixed, but the issue is only 75% done- what about the people who hit 120 this morning using the weapon?

You really think no one has cleared 120 without the weapon?

I think that because every 120 I saw had an "unusual" cr that is different from their regular. Maybe they cleared 120 legitly after clearing it with the vined, but going by CR there is no one.

Well here's one of my clears with no pots. Couldn't pull up inventory but you can see the +15 glow at least.

• @6CNWWKXFHA said:
    I think they should give everyone the top best rewards regardless of what rank you placed. If exploiters wont be punished, then at least give everyone the same rewards. Arena's a joke anyway so it won't hurt anyone if everybody got the best wing reward.

I too like to be awarded as much as others while doing nothing.

• I cleared it legit from 116., but I did it with weapon first. I know ice, Yoko and a few others did as well. Surprised koreaboo got rank 6. Props.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Maybe I should be more clear, no one has cleared "up" to 120 without at some given point using the weapon. That picture also solidifies what I stated earlier, at some point you cleared with the vined, and AFTER, you cleared it legitly.

@Spirea said:
    Maybe I should be more clear, no one has cleared "up" to 120 without at some given point using the weapon. That picture also solidifies what I stated earlier, at some point you cleared with the vined, and AFTER, you cleared it legitly.

I think minusdkp (Shana from eu) had his full clear streamed.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Guess I forgot Eu existed, only looked at US CR, that one is on me lol

Dropping some hot sticky news...
    Greenleaf still ticking for lots of damage. hehexd

• noctrednoctred Member
    edited August 2017

• @RyceCream said:
    Dropping some hot sticky news...
    Greenleaf still ticking for lots of damage. hehexd

it's ticking just fine stop being toxic

• @RyceCream said:

@Spirea said:

it deleted my comment but at 120 no he didnt. he used the memeleaf to do it. said it was impossible without.

@Abaddonoffire said:

@RyceCream said:

@Spirea said:

it deleted my comment but at 120 no he didnt. he used the memeleaf to do it. said it was impossible without.

I'd have to ask him or find the vod, but I remember him saying memeleaf was only used to get a better time at 120.

• @RyceCream said:

@Abaddonoffire said:

@RyceCream said:

@Spirea said:

I'd have to ask him or find the vod, but I remember him saying memeleaf was only used to get a better time at 120.

if so my apologies. i didnt watch all several hours of vids i just spent 10 minutes skipping around to find the parts i was interested in. looked for him equipping it and then him using it and thats it.

• Minus cleared it barely with his real gear, He went back with memeleaf to a better time.