We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Small Patch at 3PM PDT: v206 Patch Notes

Comments

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

What about the arena rankings? Because as noted, people already cheesed their way to 120 earlier. Not resetting arena rankings AND floors will cause more issues further down the line.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@knoxxer said:

@RDYXKLYHGE said:
    Would the drop rate / EXP be extended too since the patch was kind of ninja'd at us today.

We already extended this to 30 hours total from the 24 originally planned so you should be gtg.

This is pretty nice and I really appreciate it. However I like to point out that the EU server already had one rp reset less to play since this started in the middle of the night (04:00) and while it sounds nice hat you guys extend it for 6 more hours it doesn't really help the majority of the EU players since most of us have school/work. Is it possible to extend or adjust the time for the EU server to more reasonable times, like the times for NA? In that way we also can enjoy the full "30h" of drop rate / EXP, thank you~

• YamiGitzuneYamiGitzune Member
    edited August 2017

@xManiNeko said:

@knoxxer said:

@RDYXKLYHGE said:
    Would the drop rate / EXP be extended too since the patch was kind of ninja'd at us today.

We already extended this to 30 hours total from the 24 originally planned so you should be gtg.

This is pretty nice and I really appreciate it. However I like to point out that the EU server already had one rp reset less to play since this started in the middle of the night (04:00) and while it sounds nice hat you guys extend it for 6 more hours it doesn't really help the majority of the EU players since most of us have school/work. Is it possible to extend or adjust the time for the EU server to more reasonable times, like the times for NA? In that way we also can enjoy the full "30h" of drop rate / EXP, thank you~

Totally agree with that. Its like you give NA 2 days and us 1 day because the buff was kinda nicely split for NA and for us it was literally the 1 day. (because 6 more hours in the time everyone sleeps or just got up is like no more hours)

• Hello i play vamp and i got 3x siphon greatsword drop when are we getting the patch that makes "dupes" useful? btw haHAA

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Make these useless drops that dont sell worth it to break down to get back HALF of the keystones from them <_<

• Arena reset when?

• The way this arena has been handled so far with this weapon is not exceptable. I understand the first week we all found out about this weapon and people used it to get to 120, ok. But seeing you where aware of this, the effect of this weapon should have been at least disabled until you figured out what to do. Now another week goes that we all get fucked. I mean arena is already hard for zerkers, i mean i think we had 1 in the top 100, you dont see that as a issue? I cant express how much i love this game, but i keep giving you guys chance over chance and i dont think the game is going in the right direction with the choices your making.

I am going to see how the arena is handled this week with people already at 120, and if nothing gets done, i guess its onto POE this Friday and never coming back.

• So how much damage are the Greenleaf weapons doing now?

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Elysuu said:
    So how much damage are the Greenleaf weapons doing now?

Still a lot.

• @RyceCream said:

@Elysuu said:

Still a lot.

Can you post some numbers from floor 120?

@Elysuu said:

@RyceCream said:

@Elysuu said:

Still a lot.

Also slower tick rate I believe. Yoko doing testing

• @RyceCream Thanks. That's still too much... unless the tick rate is extremely slow. A free 24.5m DPS just by sneezing on them is probably still superior to anything most classes can do with regular gear.

• @RyceCream said:

@Elysuu said:

@RyceCream said:

@Elysuu said:

Still a lot.

Also slower tick rate I believe. Yoko doing testing

@Elysuu said:
    @RyceCream Thanks. That's still too much... unless the tick rate is extremely slow. A free 24.5m DPS just by sneezing on them is probably still superior to anything most classes can do with regular gear.

It looks to be every 3+ seconds per tick. It's still probably too much, however a +15 t7 weapon (especially a Dimensional) should beat this out without any issues.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited August 2017

@RyceCream That sounds okay then. That works out to roughly 8,173,892 DPS which comes to about 0.1% of max HP compared to the previous 1%. Now I'm wondering if they actually saw my post about the percentages because that's exactly what I suggested. At the least, you actually have to fight them even with the weapon now, instead of running around for a free win.

How about them arena resets? Or is it going to be swept under the rug?

It's definitely a nerf, but I'd like to have seen more because it's still possible to clear with greenleaf. Without helmet 10% proc and using the full timer, poison ticks with a bit of skill damage pushed it down to about 100 bars. Someone with high cr can get a better clear, but greenleaf is still better up until almost full SH.

• noctrednoctred Member
    edited August 2017

i'm not sure at this point if EME/ALLM have legitimately batshit retarded developers or are purposely ignoring proper fixes - i'm also pretty sure a middle school algebra student could tell you that properly neutering % damage involves CAPPING it, not REDUCING it.

better than nothing i guess.

• MaljasMaljas Member

Never played a game where the reactions are so slow to hazardous problems. Nexon was notorious for this, but even they dealt with these types of situations better. I like the game and I'd like to keep playing it, but I've seriously been having second doubts. It is fine that you guys won't punish the people abusing the weapon for the first week of arena, but now we are facing the exact same situation for yet another week.

Last week's rewards should have either been void or the arena needs to be completely reset. You guys cannot just let this situation continue. The question dodging is also not great if you want your community to trust you. Maybe you don't, I don't know, but I'd personally like to trust that guys can handle this in a logical rational manner.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited August 2017

@RyceCream I actually suggested to make it less than 0.1% max HP/sec... because I already had the numbers beforehand so I knew even at 0.1% it would be pretty strong. Just yet another lazy fix I guess, but better than nothing for now.

Also just going to copy/paste this quote again... so do we have an update yet?

@Smoreceror said:
    We are having a follow-up meeting with Allm shortly regarding this and the Arena rewards. We'll update here once we have some more info.

• @Elysuu said:
    @RyceCream I actually suggested to make it less than 0.01% max HP/sec... because I already had the numbers beforehand so I knew even at 0.01%

Its currently .1%. .01% would be 800k DPS.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited August 2017

@Typicaldemon Whoops my mistake. I went and checked my other post and it was the same. Just brain-farted for my recent posts. Just fixed my other posts to prevent misinformation.

@Elysuu said:
    The new "intended percentage" on the weapons better be less than 0.1% of max HP, otherwise they're still going to be pretty strong for higher arena floors. Badges back in arena shop are good.

At the very least it would weed out a lot of players. Someone with enough skill to clear with greenleaf could probably get a better time using a +15 weapon.

I'd try doing arena.... but I feel like there is no point until arena resets.

• @knoxxer said:

@Spirea said:
    How about them arena resets? Or is it going to be swept under the rug?

I have a call to determine it tonight (in about 30 minutes). Expect some communication about it tomorrow.

• Not going to old my breath :(

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

MY PATCHER STILL WONT PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@knoxxer said:

@RDYXKLYHGE said:

Extending the droprate event to end at 10 AM instead of 4 AM is some next level generosity though.

:p

• @3YX5LGY3TC said:
    MY PATCHER STILL WONT PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when it don't patch just use the eme diagnostic or the fix option in the laucher, one of them (still not sure which) unbug the laucher
    PS this is just my opinion as a player but next time you patch i think it would be better if you would specify the changes with numbers and not with vague descriptions like "accuracy requirement in starhenge reduced".
    Btw i loved the squirrel GIF

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

I still have one problem with this patch and i know you want to change that upcoming patches thats the AH system how in the world should i make profit of something i dont need if nothing sells because the pricing is absurd. Hammers from 80k to 1.5 m then 300 k lol i mean let us set the minimum.