We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritikal Game Issues

By the end of this post, I'll have introduced what I feel are the major issues the game currently faces, and what I'd like to think are reasonable and feasible solutions to those issues. This might appear as a negative thread, however that's only because I'm not listing all of the positive parts of this game. I also have no idea how to use Markdown, so this post is going to be poorly formatted and might have many typo's.

Table of Contents

Arena
1. Entry Cost
2. Resetting
3. Permanent Wings
Content
Player Progression
1. Gear
2. Soul Gems
3. Costume Badges
4. Appraisal/Calcs
Auction House
Localization
Rest Point Overflow
Bugs
Misc.
1. MVP Cutscene
2. Mail Waiting Period
3. Auction House QoL Changes
4. Damage Display Option
5. Particle Effect Options
6. Greenleaf Weapons

Arena

Entry Cost

Currently, Arena costs 100,000 gold per entry. Should a player enter a maximum number of attempts (100 daily), that's 10 million gold. Using potions to increase their DPS for these attempts adds another gold fee, however we'll omit that for this discussion. Arena rewards have some sparse gold bonuses spread about, totaling a few million in whole. Unfortunately, they're one-time rewards, and they wouldn't even cover an entire day's worth of attempts. Farming Belladonna Manor can net you around 5 million gold an hour depending on your gear, making the entry cost quite substantial even if you aren't putting up a hundred attempts a day. When you bring alts into the mix, numbers get even more hectic. I'm currently working on floor 119 on my main, and I don't generate enough gold daily to put in the number of attempts I'd like to; I don't even get to look at my alts. I'd love to play some other characters in Arena, but any gold they produce is sent over to my main for attempts.

I'd like to see the total entry cost reduced. While the most simple solution would be to lower the cost of admission, you could also have "Arena Tickets" drop in current level content. While at the Arena Screen, you could choose between a gold entry fee or pay with an Arena Ticket instead. Or, you could flat out make the first few attempts free everyday. Doing so would increase the ability to test your alts significantly. I'm sure there are many more interesting and creative ways to lower the financial burden of Arena; these are just a few preliminary thoughts to get the ball rolling.

Arena Reset

I'm not exactly sure how the Arena is supposed to reset and when. Whenever I ask in a forum post or in EME's twitch chat I'm given a non-answer or ignored outright, so I'm going to make a few assumptions based on what we've seen so far. We can break down Arena Resets to three categories: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. Now the daily stuff is pretty mundane. You get your 100 attempts refilled and the leaderboard updates with the new fastest times and floor clears. As for weekly content, it appears the only thing that occurs in this time frame are the Arena rewards that get dispensed and the leaderboards get reset. It appears that your floor progression resets once a month. Let's just dive into what all this translates to.

Floors need to reset to some degree every time the leaderboards get flushed.

This is even more heavily stated when we are still recovering from the Greenleaf debacle from last week. This week and last's have had their leaderboards tainted by Greenleaf's effect, and have had the entire month's floor progression tainted. This is probably no surprise to people that have pushed the top floors, however I'm sure many people are unaware of the fact that 120 is not the most difficult floor. By nearly all accounts, 116 is the hardest floor in Arena, followed by 119. What this means is that people that aren't able to clear these floors without the use of Greenleaf weapons have gotten a free pass for the month and are able to work only on 120 for their weekly leaderboard position until this month ends. There's also a not so uncommon case where players may be walled at a very hard floor and are unable to clear it, meaning they will have no position on the leaderboard anywhere. For instance, a player that is hard-walled at say, floor 116, might receive no reward/wings where a player progressing through floor 90 would receive a better and more substantial reward. This isn't rewarding progression, and will punish players for getting too eager. If this stays as is, you'll have people slowing down as they approach walls so they're able to clear A floor for those weeks of Arena while they wait for more gear. For example, a player that is capable of clearing up to 116, but not 116, clears up to Floor 112 Week 1 and instead of progressing and attempting to improve on 116, they simply wait because they don't want to gimp themselves for the rest of the month. So they stop at Floor 112 on Week 1, clear Floor 113 on Week 2, clear Floor 114 on Week 3, and finally they get to clear Floor 115 and begin to progress on 116 on Week 4.

As for a potential fix, leaving the hard floor reset for once a month is fine. However, there should be some minor floor decay every week. Make it percentage based, make it a flat number of floors; it doesn't matter. Just implement some form of decay. Hell, you could even let players just choose to do floors they've already cleared instead. Just make reclearing lower floors an option to get a ranking on weekly leaderboards.

Also, the current boards and floors likely need to be flushed. A month of free Floor 120 from Greenleaf is far too much residual impact for a fix that was made earlier this week.

Permanent Wings and Wing Stacking

This was brought to my attention by means of this thread (https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3200/lower-tier-wings-dont-expire-is-this-intended). The Golden, Silver, and Bronze Wings are all permanent. With these wings being permanent, you have players that are capable of pushing far past their current bracket, but intead sitting in those brackets just to attain these permanent wings before moving on. Players won't hesitate to tank a week or two of bad Arena rankings to have permanent wing bonuses for the foreseeable future. You also have players that will hold onto the box the wings come in, and since the wings' seven day timer doesn't begin until they've been removed from the box, there are cases in which you can have last weeks and this weeks wings equipped at the same time. There's a lot of "gaming" going on with wings that really shouldn't exist. The design intent of wings is to proportionally reward players with their success of the previous week. Simply put, whenever the Arena leaderboards are flushed, all player wings (from Arena) should be deleted. There should be no case in which a player has multiple sets of Arena Wings. There's also an argument to be made that Wings should have their effects suppressed in Arena. Should this be the case, I think another reward should be added to high ranks of Arena; cosmetics are always a good choice, or badges could be re-added.

Comments

• TypicaldemonTypicaldemon Member
    edited August 2017

Content

Since OBT's release on June 29th, the extent of end game content we've received is Starhenge, and only a portion at that. On release, Starhenge's CR recommendation on the hardest difficult (Extreme) was 70k. Players have had 200k+ for quite some time now. Starhenge is by and large something that is considered "Farm Content". It's intent is not particularly to challenge the player in terms of gear or skill; it's there to be farmed quickly and efficiently for nominal gains. We currently have some great supplementary and complimentary content in the form of Arena, Soul Gems, and Daily Dungeons, however, it doesn't really make up for the lack of end game content. I understand that we're technically in OBT, however there's not really anything for us to test. We've done Starhenge. A lot. Like seriously, an absolutely ton. We need more in terms of progression content. More supplementary content would be great as well; they seem to have plenty of it on other servers. I've only watch streams here and there of KR, CN, and SEA servers, so I can't really weigh in on what specific content should be ported over. We just need something other than our four Starhenge dungeons.

Player Progression

Gear

While there are many, many ways to improve your character in Kritika Online, the first and foremost is your gear. Currently, Starhenge is the only way to obtain T7 gear, and it's invariably the best gear in the game (barring Greenleaf like 3 days ago...). While the T7 items can outright drop inside of any Starhenge dungeon, the chance of getting a legendary is pretty abysmal. On top of that, you have to worry about not only getting one of the four variants of gear, you also have to worry it even being equipable. There's 3 armor types: Heavy, Medium, and Light; and then there's 4 variants within those subtypes. That's if you get lucky to even have a legendary drop for you. Most of your gear (should you choose to gear up) is going to come from crafting them by means of keystones. People have done the math in various threads, but it basically takes a long-ass time to get a character in full T7 gear. The rate of acquisition needs to be sped up, plain and simple. Increase the legendary droprate, the fragment droprate, or lower the material requirement to craft them. Also, there's some new "Dimensional" gear that got added in a recent patch. These are BoA and drop only. The weapon is flat out best-in-slot; the jewelry is another matter. It seems to have awkward stat gain when enhanced, making it significantly worse at +15 than the older T7 items. This shouldn't be the case and their stat budget needs to be reviewed. Dimensional gear should be unrivaled in the best-in-slot debate.

Soul Gems

These are pretty nifty. For sake of clarity, I'll explain how you obtain these. There are multiple dungeons through the game's zones that have a shared maximum entry of 5 per day. They're relatively short and I believe the one in Deeprock is the highest level at 58-60. They're super easy to clear and they're the only source of Soul Gems in the game. You can get T1-T3 gems directly from these dungeons, however these gems can go all the way up to T7. You can take 5 of the same gem type and level, and meld into one gem of the same type one tier higher(e.g. 5 Tier 3 Attack gems > 1 Tier 4 Attack Gem). You can also meld 2 gems of the same tier and get a random gem of the same tier (e.g. T5 Ice Bonus gem + T5 Critical gem > Random T5 Gem). You can also use some soul gem fusion coupons (which drop in those same dungeons mentioned above) and force the outcome, rather than a random gem type. These are great because they reward long time players without punishing new players too much. They aren't tradeable, so it keeps people with 8 alts inline with players that are alt-less. The only issue I really have with these is that if you want to change your Soul Gems from say, T5 Attack to T5 Critical Hit Damage, you'd basically lose half of your soul gems in the conversion. This makes players inclined to get Soul Gems that are better eventually, gimping their character's current powerlevel. It also sets up a very dangerous scenario where a rebalancing of stats on the Dev's part vastly changes what type is "best". I think these are fine in their current iteration; we just need to be sure that these aren't heavily impacted by a change somewhere down the road, as there's no good way to convert what soul gems you have.

Costume Badges

So Costume Badges are a little similar to Soul Gems. The biggest difference is that they're BoA. This means that the more characters you have, the faster you can acquire them. They have 4 Tiers: white, green, blue, and purple. I won't get into the nitty-gritty of the math, I'll just point out that a full set of purples is the equivalent of 29,160 white badges. It's awesome to have something you can always work towards. I currently have 2 sets of blues and a few sets of greens, so I still have a ton more to get. I'd like to see another method implemented that allows for badge acquisition. The old Arena had a really great system in place that gave a lump sum of badges every week based on how well you did. This was really nice because it really helped people that only played one character generate a reasonable amount of badges.

Reappraisal Scrolls/Recalculation Scrolls

Legendary items have 5 additional, random stats that are pulled from a pool of potential stats based on the item's slot type. They have a range of values they can roll based on the rarity of the item (legendary items have the highest range). These stats make up for a large portion of an item's strength. Those 5 stats can be rerolled by means of Reappraisal Scrolls. The value of those 5 stats can be rerolled by means of Recalculation Scrolls. The more stats or values you lock in (to prevent them from being rerolled), the more scrolls it costs to reroll the item. These can take up to 700+ scrolls when trying to lock 4 stats -- an insane amount. The only way to get a reasonable amount of scrolls to roll you gear decently is to have alts with a stockpile of scrolls when you first acquire the item (before it's bound to your character). Aside from that, you're left with swiping, and swiping hard. Once the you've equipped the item, you can only pull from the pool of scrolls that your character can generate. That's maybe 4000 Reappraisals (not awful), and a few hundred Recalculation scrolls a week. If you want non-whales to have a chance at rolling their gear well before the next tier of gear is released, the rate of scroll acquisition needs to be increased, or the rate of consumption decreased. This is where players without an army of alts will really start to fall behind.

Auction House

I have no issue with fixed-pricing. However, the fact that manual adjusting is required for any change to show up is a pretty serious issue. On the weekly EME stream earlier today (8/3), @knoxxer mentioned they'd really like to have their auction house be self-learning. I don't think we should have a fixed-price auction house until this is the case. There's too many issues and the response time is too slow for this to be manually adjusted. I'd really like to see something changed with this, I just don't know what EME/Allm has the resources to implement.

(Please stop eating my posts)

• TypicaldemonTypicaldemon Member
    edited August 2017

Localization

This might come as a surprise, but there's some dubious English floating around in the game. Can anyone tell me they know what this does after they read it? Here's another . This makes the game look super unpolished and unprofessional. Consider opening up a sub-forum for people to post messed up tooltips, and how they should read. This really need to be improved in one way or another.

Rest Point Overflow

Characters have 300 (330 if elite) RP that resets daily. Anything above 200 RP is considered "Purple" (1000% EXP and Drops), and anything between 1-200 is considered "Blue" (500% EXP and Drops). Farming out your Purple and Blue everyday is almost mandatory if you want to keep up at all. A single day of missed drops is detrimental to your character's progression. Letting RP overflow could allow for players to have days they're unable to log on without falling too far behind (they're still missing all of their dailies). Instead of refilling the players RP, it could instead restore 200 Blue and 100 Purple (130 if elite), and maximum RP storage could be 400 Blue and 200 Purple (260 if elite). It doesn't have to rollover an entire day, even 100 Blue and 50 Purple would help diminish the loss of an extremely busy day.

Bugs

Bugs are a ubiquitous part of video games. I don't expect any game to ever be bug free. However, I do expect that when a game is ported, known issues and bugs are fixed on arrival (read: Greenleaf Weapons). I'm still in a bit of a daze that Greenleafs were a known quantity in other versions of the game and still managed to wreak this level of havoc on the game. Please get someone to look into content before bring it over and comb it for known issues.

Misc.

MVP Cutscene

If we could get an option to disable the MVP Cutscene in parties that'd be great. People like to see who got MVP, but the cutscene is a bit much. If you could put the MVP Points or Damage Dealt in the side bar where it displays the rest of the information after the dungeon run, that would satisfy most player's desire to see who the did the most. Leaving it in as an option allows people to use it if they want.

Mail Waiting Period

Whenever you login to a character, you can't access your mail for a little bit. This just annoys me. If it's possible to fix this, please do :smile:

Auction House QoL Changes

The Auction House recently got some QoL changes in their sorting methods. Searching for items is still a nightmare. You have to re-set all your parameters every time you want to search again and some items aren't searchable by name. Some end user polishing would be awesome.

Damage Display Option

There's an option within the Kritika folder in a .xml (IIRC) file that you can disable most damage numbers from being displayed. While it's a ton of fun seeing big numbers flash across your screen, sometimes when you're doing more difficult content you'd rather be able to see your screen. Please add a toggleable option to disable damage number from being displayed.

Particle Effect Option

This is somewhat rolled into the reasoning behind Damage Display, however sometimes it's just for PC performance. It's hard on some player's PCs to handle a four man party, and even if they can handle it, there's so much screen clutter that it can be impossible to see the boss. Put in an option to disable party player spell effects.

Greenleaf Weapons

So, I appreciate that there has finally been a nerf to Greenleaf Weapons, however it still wasn't the proper way to nerf the item. The proc should have been left at 1% HP per second to keep its intended power for its intended content. HOWEVER, it should have had its maximum damage capped at something like 1 million damage, preventing it from being abused in unintended content. I'd still like to see this change implemented, because the current iteration still allows some room for future abuse.

(Please stop eating my posts)

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

At this point, arena is the "end" game of difficulty right now. I did not know floor 120 was easier than 116, which only amplifies my concern about not having an arena reset. It seems like the ones who used the vine weapons earlier got their cake, and ate it, in front of the people who did not use it. People can talk about "long" term effects, but fact is the "short" term effects are extremely important for a game that just hit 1 month. The "short" term is, the end game is completely ruined without a reset.

• noctrednoctred Member
    edited August 2017

@Typicaldemon said:
    So, I appreciate that there has finally been a nerf to Greenleaf Weapons, however it still wasn't the proper way to nerf the item. The proc should have been left at 1% HP per second to keep its intended power for its intended content. HOWEVER, it should have had its maximum damage capped at something like 1 million damage, preventing it from being abused in unintended content. I'd still like to see this change implemented, because the current iteration still allows some room for future abuse.

Finally - somebody who understands math.

Agree with everything else.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

Yeah which sucks I'm currently stuck at floor 94 of arena and I can't get ahead right now because I'm a terrible player lol, but still those who are already at 120 get it easy and pretty much get to stay at top100, while those who are not there can't really compete for top100 anymore, hopefully there will be an arena reset during August, I don't mind dropping all the way to floor 1 again tbh again, as when I looked at top100 there was an 80k CR and I was just dumbfounded of how much cheese that person did to get there.

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    Yeah which sucks I'm currently stuck at floor 94 of arena and I can't get ahead right now because I'm a terrible player lol, but still those who are already at 120 get it easy and pretty much get to stay at top100, while those who are not there can't really compete for top100 anymore, hopefully there will be an arena reset during August, I don't mind dropping all the way to floor 1 again tbh again, as when I looked at top100 there was an 80k CR and I was just dumbfounded of how much cheese that person did to get there.

You think that is bad? We here at the US have a vamp under 30k CR holding up rank 18 at floor 120!

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

Agree with pretty much everything and I'd like to add a few points as well.

Right now gold sinks are far more prevalent than gold sources. The general flow of gold is still messed up. Since gold gain got buffed this patched, a full rp bar generally nets around 3-5m. The vast majority of this can be easily spent on melding charms and artifacts. Add in daily arena runs and the occasional gear enhances, players are left with little to no play money. The only way to get gold quickly is to get lucky on a good charm which doesn't really count as a gold source (same with selling cash shop items for gold).

Allm has already said that they are looking into increasing arena rewards so with that in mind I think changing the one time rewards to weekly/monthly resets would be good. The arena rewards should have been per account rather than per character. This way we get a good flow of resources to progress and have an incentive to go as far as possible every reset. As for the big items (charm box, t7 soul gem, kreds), it might need some tuning so it doesn't become oversaturated.

I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet, but the recent patch made violet kritium shards really hard to obtain. The boss soul purples from Xanadu are no longer salvageable. I've been holding onto my boss souls to purchase and salvage purple gear when needed. Now that it's no longer possible, it's a really scarce resource (I generally see 3 purples per rp bar which is equivalent to about 100-150 shards). This change really should be reverted.

• @RyceCream said:
    Agree with pretty much everything and I'd like to add a few points as well.

Right now gold sinks are far more prevalent than gold sources. The general flow of gold is still messed up. Since gold gain got buffed this patched, a full rp bar generally nets around 3-5m. The vast majority of this can be easily spent on melding charms and artifacts. Add in daily arena runs and the occasional gear enhances, players are left with little to no play money. The only way to get gold quickly is to get lucky on a good charm which doesn't really count as a gold source (same with selling cash shop items for gold).

Yeah, I came to the game a few weeks late so I've been trying to catch up, and with the new Arena out I literally just have 0 gold all the time. I think easing up on the Arena entry fee would help out a good bit, or reward gold for Arena in some form as to recoup some of your losses. I'd have recommended a harder Arena reset policy, but with the current Arena entry fees I just don't think that's a great idea.

About the purple kritium shards, I have noticed they're quite scarce. I'm been buying them off AH when I want to fuse charms occasionally, but generally these are my limiting factor rather than charms themselves. Increasing the drop rate of purples would be nice.

• I agree, but also the main issue for me is missing all of the mentioned below -

Category Number 1 -
    6 Classes - - -
    1)Eclair,
    2)Elemental Fairy,
    3)Creator,
    4)Dark Lord,
    5) Galaxy Lord,
    6) Sky Dancer (Archer).

Category Number 2 - Utility-Quality of Life things like - - - 1)In-dungeon Vendor/Disassemble NPC who also serves as a fast quest giver.
    2) Soul gem fusion. Makes getting higher lvl Soul gems easier and faster.
    3) Additional Fixed EXP on lvling quest.
    4) Imprinting system. Basically a set of runes that enhance and change your skills for better
    by giving them unique set bonus effects.
    5)Gear Evolution NPC which upgrades and evolves your gear.
    6) You can Purify and Refine weapons and jewelry.
    7) Costume Wardrobe - You can wear any skin/avatar you want without loosing your primary costumes stats.
    8)Fishing.
    9)Pet Gem system.
    10)Some more that I don`t remember.

Category Number 3 - PvE content starting from LvL 60-65 - - - Golden Port Area (Pre-Starhenge zone with a lot of unique loot and a lot of cool dailies that give a lot of Ether force)
    LvL 65 - Starhenge - Ghost Knight Dungeon (Cool Dungeon, Original source of the best SH gear)
    LvL 65 - Xanadu 4 Special Dungeons (Post-Starhenge instances that give you cool sets with nice set bonuses and active abilities)
    LvL 65 - Xanadus 4 Special Dungeons Hard-mode (These inst. give you materials too upgrade your
    LvL 65 - Xandaus 2 Final Super Hard-mode Dungeons where you fight against Abalard and his generals.
    LvL 15-70- Clockwork - Special Zone (Challenge modes, Time-attacks, Towers and other stuff is located here)
    (LvL 70 Stuff - Duhh. Obvious. After All the 65 stuffs)

• @HXKLGAY5J7 said:
    I agree, but also the main issue for me is missing all of the mentioned below -

Category Number 1 -
    6 Classes - - -
    1)Eclair,
    2)Elemental Fairy,
    3)Creator,
    4)Dark Lord,
    5) Galaxy Lord,
    6) Sky Dancer (Archer).

Category Number 2 - Utility-Quality of Life things like - - - 1)In-dungeon Vendor/Disassemble NPC who also serves as a fast quest giver.
    2) Soul gem fusion. Makes getting higher lvl Soul gems easier and faster.
    3) Additional Fixed EXP on lvling quest.
    4) Imprinting system. Basically a set of runes that enhance and change your skills for better
    by giving them unique set bonus effects.
    5)Gear Evolution NPC which upgrades and evolves your gear.
    6) You can Purify and Refine weapons and jewelry.
    7) Costume Wardrobe - You can wear any skin/avatar you want without loosing your primary costumes stats.
    8)Fishing.
    9)Pet Gem system.
    10)Some more that I don`t remember.

Category Number 3 - PvE content starting from LvL 60-65 - - - Golden Port Area (Pre-Starhenge zone with a lot of unique loot and a lot of cool dailies that give a lot of Ether force)
    LvL 65 - Starhenge - Ghost Knight Dungeon (Cool Dungeon, Original source of the best SH gear)
    LvL 65 - Xanadu 4 Special Dungeons (Post-Starhenge instances that give you cool sets with nice set bonuses and active abilities)
    LvL 65 - Xanadus 4 Special Dungeons Hard-mode (These inst. give you materials too upgrade your
    LvL 65 - Xandaus 2 Final Super Hard-mode Dungeons where you fight against Abalard and his generals.
    LvL 15-70- Clockwork - Special Zone (Challenge modes, Time-attacks, Towers and other stuff is located here)
    (LvL 70 Stuff - Duhh. Obvious. After All the 65 stuffs)

We're missing some content that we should probably have by now, but they're not going to port the entire game instantly. Some QoL changes I can see us getting, but half of those QoL changes are just straight up content patches like the imprint system. I didn't harp on the content that we're missing too much as it's going to get released eventually. They're not gonna put out 6 new classes tomorrow. We need the game to stay healthy so by the time all that stuff comes out we have a healthy, growing playerbase.

• @Typicaldemon said:
    Farming Belladonna Manor can net you around 5 million gold an hour

How?

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Wenes said:

@Typicaldemon said:
    Farming Belladonna Manor can net you around 5 million gold an hour

How?

Being quick and geared.

@Typicaldemon Small thing to add; founder's lookalike costume pieces can be obtained through the kagerfield boxes for reapers/warriors/gunmages, but not rogues. Please add that to the miscellaneous section. It's been 5 weeks already.

• about progression :a friend of mine quit the game after die 6 time by oneshot autotarghet skill of crasy berzeerk jelan at lvl 42...just start play and found this intruder ... at lvl 35-45 mobs are really tough later it's more easy the curve diffucult is very discutible here.... i think it's also an issue in this game.

• ah and pet food cost too much at low level if u want to sell more pet make them less hungry :D

• I'd also like to add that Dimensional stuff sould be made tradeable, not account bound. Why the hell do I have to feel forced to make a character from a class I don't like just because if I don't I'll be wasting extremely good loot? I mean if you won't be guaranteed to get AT LEAST a drop of your class, why make these account bind? Seems retarded and moronic to me. (I'm just super salty because I have shit luck with legend drops, and when I finally get something remarkably good... well, it's not even for a class I play)

@Valco96 said:
    I'd also like to add that Dimensional stuff sould be made tradeable, not account bound. Why the hell do I have to feel forced to make a character from a class I don't like just because if I don't I'll be wasting extremely good loot? I mean if you won't be guaranteed to get AT LEAST a drop of your class, why make these account bind? Seems retarded and moronic to me. (I'm just super salty because I have shit luck with legend drops, and when I finally get something remarkably good... well, it's not even for a class I play)

Because the very best equipment shouldn't be tradeable, as it would enable the higher-paying customers to go directly to the finish line with no effort other than carpal tunnel from swiping their credit card.

Make them sell store-bought stuff for gold instead, and let the playerbase dictate the prices.

We need less tradeable equipment overall, and more gold-based tradeable consumables such as chaos kritium, reroll scrolls etc.

Ideally, f2p titles should never sell hard-to-obtain player power, but vanity items instead.

• Valco96Valco96 Member
    edited August 2017

@Grievuuz said:

@Valco96 said:
    I'd also like to add that Dimensional stuff sould be made tradeable, not account bound. Why the hell do I have to feel forced to make a character from a class I don't like just because if I don't I'll be wasting extremely good loot? I mean if you won't be guaranteed to get AT LEAST a drop of your class, why make these account bind? Seems retarded and moronic to me. (I'm just super salty because I have shit luck with legend drops, and when I finally get something remarkably good... well, it's not even for a class I play)

Because the very best equipment shouldn't be tradeable, as it would enable the higher-paying customers to go directly to the finish line with no effort other than carpal tunnel from swiping their credit card.

Make them sell store-bought stuff for gold instead, and let the playerbase dictate the prices.

We need less tradeable equipment overall, and more gold-based tradeable consumables such as chaos kritium, reroll scrolls etc.

Ideally, f2p titles should never sell hard-to-obtain player power, but vanity items instead.

I'm completely for bound legendaries as long as they are useful to my class.

• @Valco96 said:

Then you will have to wait for LVL 70 with patience of a wholesome man.

@Valco96 said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Valco96 said:

Either this, or the option to trade team mates present during a drop.

• Mobs slow motion when being hit. This usually isnt a bad thing but nothing can be worse when the boss went full slow motion during attack, for example during whole map aoe attack that requires jumping. Playing WG can make so many hits that the boss go slow motion for like 6 secs or more in the air...By the time the boss touches the floor to deliver the damage, I've already jumped like 3 times or more...

• @HXKLGAY5J7 said:

@Valco96 said:

Are lvl 70 legendaries drops related to the class of the character?

@Grievuuz said:

@Valco96 said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Valco96 said:

Exactly. Probably implementing a Need or Greed loot roll-system wouldn't be a bad idea either.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

No

@Valco96 said:

@HXKLGAY5J7 said:

@Valco96 said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Valco96 said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Valco96 said:

Exactly. Probably implementing a Need or Greed loot roll-system wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Yeah, and if they really don't like those ideas, then let us salvage useless items for a portion of crafting materials that can go towards something we actually want ;o

Funny story: there is not a single wolf guardian in the top 100 now for the US (because the arena refuses to reset)

• @Typicaldemon said:

I'd like to see the total entry cost reduced. While the most simple solution would be to lower the cost of admission, you could also have "Arena Tickets" drop in current level content. While at the Arena Screen, you could choose between a gold entry fee or pay with an Arena Ticket instead. Or, you could flat out make the first few attempts free everyday. Doing so would increase the ability to test your alts significantly. I'm sure there are many more interesting and creative ways to lower the financial burden of Arena; these are just a few preliminary thoughts to get the ball rolling.

Floors need to reset to some degree every time the leaderboards get flushed.

As for a potential fix, leaving the hard floor reset for once a month is fine. However, there should be some minor floor decay every week. Make it percentage based, make it a flat number of floors; it doesn't matter. Just implement some form of decay. Hell, you could even let players just choose to do floors they've already cleared instead. Just make reclearing lower floors an option to get a ranking on weekly leaderboards.

This

• Guys.. its useless to post in the forums , the support doesnt care at all about the community.
    They cant even push their QA team to demand an performance/utilization fixes...

@r3fL said:
    Guys.. its useless to post in the forums , the support doesnt care at all about the community.
    They cant even push their QA team to demand an performance/utilization fixes...

Nice necro bro.