We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Why does it hurt so much to look at this

Comments

• Ooof thats for both 20 clear and 100 clear titles? That attack spd and move spd need to be higher.

• grats?

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

Because, it's a reminder, that you've run at least 480 SH dungeons xD

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

For that, I'd give it a power up that would increased your CR by at least 10K

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@Nopi said:

While I like the fact that it at least gives me 2k, I don't like how much you gotta grind for that 2k.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Nopi said:

While I like the fact that it at least gives me 2k, I don't like how much you gotta grind for that 2k.

Exactly my point.

• I'd prefer to see something that increases droprate and enhancement success rate ;)

@TwilightPanda said:

Hella late post, but you know whats sad about that 480 SH dungeons? Not a single Legendary of use. I've gotten maybe 1 total legendary. It was a scythe that nobody uses. :)

• @MorgianaSenpai said:

@TwilightPanda said:

Hella late post, but you know whats sad about that 480 SH dungeons? Not a single Legendary of use. I've gotten maybe 1 total legendary. It was a scythe that nobody uses. :)

then you are farming either on low difficulty or without pros potion.

at current droprates you should get atleast 1/week if done correctly.

@3R4LM4ET57 said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@TwilightPanda said:

I don't think you know how RNG works. It doesn't matter what kind of drop % increases you get. RNG is RNG.

In case you are unaware, RNG stands for Random Number Generated. It's completely random. There is no logic behind RNG other than it's silly.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@3R4LM4ET57 said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@TwilightPanda said:

I don't think you know how RNG works. It doesn't matter what kind of drop % increases you get. RNG is RNG.

In case you are unaware, RNG stands for Random Number Generated. It's completely random. There is no logic behind RNG other than it's silly.

It's still probability lmao.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@TheFaker said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Nopi said:

Exactly my point.

Gave me a lot more than 2k since I had a higher base CR to begin with. All gains are multiplicative.

I understand the attack speed giving you a bigger increase since it's a percentage. But is the fixed 400 attack also multiplicative when calculated into CR?

edited August 2017

@Nopi said:

@TheFaker said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Nopi said:

Exactly my point.

Gave me a lot more than 2k since I had a higher base CR to begin with. All gains are multiplicative.

I understand the attack speed giving you a bigger increase since it's a percentage. But is the fixed 400 attack also multiplicative when calculated into CR?

No because I was at 80k Cr when I completed those quests and it went to 82k. Talk about gains amirite?

• Faker is right. All CR gains are multiplicative based on bonus damage and crit damage. With that being said, the higher your multipliers, the more your attack will increase your CR. A simple experiment can be done. I took my FL's CR currently @ 164,576 and equipped pink badge (giving 3k attack). This gave an increase to 194,484 which in turn is a 30,272 CR boost. On the other hand, I have my 68,737 CR catspaw and gave her the same attack pink badges and she boosted up to 88,293 CR which is a 19,556 CR boost. Hope this helps !

@TheFaker said:
    Yes, considering the amount of crit and speed you should have from your other crap. The completion of the titles was around 6k for me.

So you mean to tell me, that 1% attack speed can give you 4k CR while 400 static attack gives you 2k. I am thoroughly confused now.

Something has to be wrong with your math then. Oh well.

edited August 2017

No need to apologize, there's probably something I'm missing and in time I'll figure it out.

Waving the term "Common Sense" around like that is not a formal way of doing it. Yes I can read the CR description as it tells me Attack, Crit, Crit damage, and Attack speed affect your Combat Rating. Which brings me to this conclusion. I am talking about set bonus has it only has given me 2k CR while you and another are waving around the fact that you guys have received 6k+ CR from this title set. Just makes no sense to me.

• @MorgianaSenpai said:
    No need to apologize, there's probably something I'm missing and in time I'll figure it out.

Waving the term "Common Sense" around like that is not a formal way of doing it. Yes I can read the CR description as it tells me Attack, Crit, Crit damage, and Attack speed affect your Combat Rating. Which brings me to this conclusion. I am talking about set bonus has it only has given me 2k CR while you and another are waving around the fact that you guys have received 6k+ CR from this title set. Just makes no sense to me.

Faker has around 250k+ CR so his bonus damage, crit damage, etc. would influence the 400 attack given from the set bonus more than rather 80k CR. Therefore, that is why he received 6k increase as to you receiving only 2k.

• @MorgianaSenpai said:

So... You come in with a base attack stat right?. Giving some sample numbers... 10k raw attack

Good multipliers( just an example)
    10,000x 100% bonus damage x 300% crit damage x 110% attack speed = 66,000

Bad multipliers (also example)
    10,000 x 70% bonus damage x 250% crit damage x 100% attack speed = 42,500

This example is missing things like crit rate and element etc. I wanted to keep it simple.

the same 10k attack is worth way more damage(CR) because the multipliers are higher.

So while things like bonus damage and crit damage add less CR than raw attack at first; When you do finally add more raw attack to your stats, you will have higher gains because the multipliers are higher. Make sense?

edited August 2017

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

So... You come in with a base attack stat right?. Giving some sample numbers... 10k raw attack

This example is missing things like crit rate and element etc. I wanted to keep it simple.

the same 10k attack is worth way more damage(CR) because the multipliers are higher.

So while things like bonus damage and crit damage add less CR than raw attack at first; When you do finally add more raw attack to your stats, you will have higher gains because the multipliers are higher. Make sense?

Indeed however could you help me out in trying to figure out how 400 attack and 1% attack speed could yield more than 2k CR. This is all I would like to know and I appreciate you trying to "help."

here I know I will post my stats so I can receive said help. a few moments.

Appreciate your assistance.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

Indeed however could you help me out in trying to figure out how 400 attack and 1% attack speed could yield more than 2k CR. This is all I would like to know and I appreciate you trying to "help."

He just explained it. 400 attack may be a flat stat for us on paper, but when calculated into CR, that attack is not so as directly added as we thought. It benefits from the other stats. Meaning, if all other numbers are up, that 400 attack is worth more when counting for CR.

At least that's how I understood it. I'm very bad at math, though...

Oh, and the 1% explains itself. 1% of 100 is not the same amount as 1% of 1000.

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

He just explained it. 400 attack may be a flat stat for us on paper, but when calculated into CR, that attack is not so as directly added as we thought. It benefits from the other stats. Meaning, if all other numbers are up, that 400 attack is worth more when counting for CR.

Perhaps I am just misunderstanding. I was never good at math myself, and to be fair I am just confused. I got 2K CR from this title set yes, however based on what they have said, shouldn't I have gotten mor3?

I may be overthinking this, but I just need a general why it would be that way; I get that its multiplicative, but I need to know the why it is. Not just someone telling me that it's like that.

I'm getting real tired of retyping all of my posts.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@Nopi said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

@PCYGCLGRFE said:

@MorgianaSenpai said:

Perhaps I am just misunderstanding. I was never good at math myself, and to be fair I am just confused. I got 2K CR from this title set yes, however based on what they have said, shouldn't I have gotten mor3?

I may be overthinking this, but I just need a general why it would be that way; I get that its multiplicative, but I need to know the why it is. Not just someone telling me that it's like that.

I'm getting real tired of retyping all of my posts.

Look it this way. At 29K CR, my top CR character would get less than 2K from this. Not sure exactly how much, or if the difference would be too big, but I'm sure I'd get less. Now, if you want to make an experiment, remove key pieces of your gear and check your CR with the title on and off, see how much CR you get from it. Or if you are able, try to get even more CR, maybe try to reach 100K or something like that and check how much it gives then.

• "Perhaps I am just misunderstanding. I was never good at math myself, and to be fair I am just confused. I got 2K CR from this title set yes, however based on what they have said, shouldn't I have gotten mor3?

I'm getting real tired of retyping all of my posts."

So you were under the impression that you should have gotten more CR?

Your multipliers from the pictures are very average(no offense). The 68% crit rate really stands out. Faker probably has 110% crit rate and like 320 Crit damage. So with his higher multipliers, the 400 attack gives him more CR.

Like Nopi said, if you were a fresh level 65 with only 15k CR, 20% crit rate, 50% bonus damage etc. That 400 attack would have only given you maybe 800 CR. Its all relative to how much damage you currently have.

@PCYGCLGRFE said:
    "Perhaps I am just misunderstanding. I was never good at math myself, and to be fair I am just confused. I got 2K CR from this title set yes, however based on what they have said, shouldn't I have gotten mor3?

I'm getting real tired of retyping all of my posts."

So you were under the impression that you should have gotten more CR?

Your multipliers from the pictures are very average(no offense). The 68% crit rate really stands out. Faker probably has 110% crit rate and like 320 Crit damage. So with his higher multipliers, the 400 attack gives him more CR.

Like Nopi said, if you were a fresh level 65 with only 15k CR, 20% crit rate, 50% bonus damage etc. That 400 attack would have only given you maybe 800 CR. Its all relative to how much damage you currently have.

No offense taken, I am still gearing so there is a lot to do. Using your examples I tried it for myself just to try to understand this. I don't know why I'm so confused about this.

so what I did was

I took the base stat increase which was 400 attack then I multiplied it by all of my multipliers.

Looking like this: 400 x 56.34% x 68.39% x 249.76% x 131.36% and I got 1,500 given to me flat.

I guess I did it right?

@TheFaker said:
    Ah I finally see why youre so confused.1 attack point =/= 1 CR. Thats probably your problem. Youre trying to do the exact math to determine what your CR will be after applying... say... 400 attack times your attack speed times crit rate etc etc.

No one knows the actual math behind it. All we know is that adding numbers to big numbers gives you much bigger numbers.

That just about sums it up. I never did think 1 attack was 1 CR though. But its along those lines. Finally an answer to this godforsaken uselessness question!

• @ Morgianna

Sorry. I don't know all the multipliers and how it affects Cr. But you seem to be pretty spot on. I misunderstood you a bit i think.

I know that more multipliers = more Cr when you add attack, but i dont know all the details of the CR calculations.

@PCYGCLGRFE said:
    @ Morgianna

Sorry. I don't know all the multipliers and how it affects Cr. But you seem to be pretty spot on. I misunderstood you a bit i think.

I know that more multipliers = more Cr when you add attack, but i dont know all the details of the CR calculations.

Regardless thank you for your help.

• Put it this way; you know how 2^2 (Two squared) equals 4, but just adding one to that exponent (2^3, or Two cubed/two to the third power) equals eight, which doubled your original multiplied product? That's kind of how combat rating works. Your Attack Rating is the first "2" in that regard, while all of the other stats such as bonus damage, crit rate, crit damae, and so on all contribute to that exponent. The actual math, as stated is unknown, but this is how the same gains in attack rating with a higher bonus give a LOT more CR than attack rating with a lower bonus.

The real term we're looking for here isn't "multiplier", but exponential multiplier, and that's why the real power in your gear comes from reappraisal and recalculation for optimal stat line rolls. It's also why those rolls aren't transferable between gear tiers, because they want us to keep those scrolls burning each upgrade ;)

• SchizSchiz Member
    edited August 2017

Ok simple math

2x3 = 6
    2x4 = 8

4 is bigger than 3, therefore 2x4 is bigger than 2x3. EVEN THOUGH 2 IS THE SAME AS 2.

Now replace 2 with your 400 attack points, and 3 or 4 with idk, low bonus damage vs high bonus damage.

400 x low bonus damage = low CR gain

400 x high bonus damage = high CR gain

EVEN THOUGH 400 IS THE SAME AS 400

mind blown