We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Effects of Accuracy

Has anyone tested accuracy extensively so far? I'd like to know what are approximate % increases per point value.

Can you stack it indefinitely continuously elevating your min and max damage thresholds? Or are there diminishing returns past certain point?

Currently I'm sitting at 655 accuracy and has just started to dump etherforce into the stat. Maxed it will yield additional 320 accuracy with which I'm going to land at something like 970, disregarding any bonuses from reappraisals. However, if the diminishing returns were to hit at certain value it would be better to invest either more etherforce into other stats or aim for different reappraisals on gear.

Comments

  • My guildies have tested the effect on accuracy, the magic number you want is 700 if you want to be able to solo extreme SH. Anything lower than that will have chance to cause Grazes.

  • I thought it was 600 to not graze at SH? will need to check it later. Also, op is asking if raising accuracy will also raise the mini-max damage with no limit. I would like to know it too, how much difference one damage would have at 650 then at 950+? if it has a good difference then raising it should be a nice way to hit harder.

  • As far as I know, accuracy doesn't increase my CR. I could be wrong though since it was just a glimpse. The point of accuracy is just to reduce the chances of having Grazes to occur while attacking. So no, I doubt that increasing it will increase your dmg by any %.

  • NirvanaFlameNirvanaFlame Member
    edited August 2017

    It will not raise CR, but it was supposed to raise mini-max damage. I have not done any test myself so honestly I have not much info on this either, we just need to add and remove accuracy to test it, might do it later.

  • Pretty sure accuracy only allows for consistent damage and wouldn't increase your damage over your max possible so stacking it shouldn't be all that good honestly. You just need to have enough to not graze as the other stats should give you more DPS.

  • @NguyenLegends said:
    Pretty sure accuracy only allows for consistent damage and wouldn't increase your damage over your max possible so stacking it shouldn't be all that good honestly. You just need to have enough to not graze as the other stats should give you more DPS.

    This.

  • NguyenLegendsNguyenLegends Member
    edited August 2017

    Even so I don't know how much % wise accuracy stacks up. Say if you do 90%-100% damage ranges and you increase your accuracy so you consistently do 100% damage instead. That could be a 10% damage increase, but I don't know how much accuracy you need for max damage output or how to tell what your damage range is even.

    More testing would let us know as more accuracy might allow you to bypass crit evasions/evasion stat of mobs as well, but my previous comment still holds my primary opinion.

  • So basically, you deal 100% dmg, some mobs have evasion and such that is higher than your accuracy, that reduces your 100% to 90%. And having enough accuracy will increase it back to 100% and deal the full possible dmg that you can deal. But does it increase your 100% to 110% or more? No I don't think so.

  • You don't need more than 600 accuracy right now for up to SH extreme until they release content that require us to raise the number again to shut off graze.

  • BlastieBlastie Member
    edited August 2017

    I have 635 accu now and in comparison with the 855 accu i had before (220 added with etherforce), i notice no difference. No graze at all.

  • @Areseno said:
    So basically, you deal 100% dmg, some mobs have evasion and such that is higher than your accuracy, that reduces your 100% to 90%. And having enough accuracy will increase it back to 100% and deal the full possible dmg that you can deal. But does it increase your 100% to 110% or more? No I don't think so.

    It increases your minimum damage, or at the very least skews the chances in favor of max damage.

    We can look at this video here (not enough to approximate effectiveness but enough to notice an obvious trend) and see that max damage largely unchanges but min damage raises quite a bit.

    sound warning - not my video

  • I've been told by Yoko, in order to not graze at all on extreme SH, you need 800 accuracy.

  • @NaomiAltair said:
    I've been told by Yoko, in order to not graze at all on extreme SH, you need 800 accuracy.

    That was probably before they removed shields and such. It's 300/400/500/600 for Easy/Normal/Hard/Extreme now. I've tested the current Extreme SH and I don't graze at all with 601 accuracy. Even testing with 583 accuracy on Extreme I rarely found any grazes (maybe about 1/100 damage values I saw a graze).

  • @Elysuu said:

    @NaomiAltair said:
    I've been told by Yoko, in order to not graze at all on extreme SH, you need 800 accuracy.

    That was probably before they removed shields and such. It's 300/400/500/600 for Easy/Normal/Hard/Extreme now. I've tested the current Extreme SH and I don't graze at all with 601 accuracy. Even testing with 583 accuracy on Extreme I rarely found any grazes (maybe about 1/100 damage values I saw a graze).

    Yeah, I mis-remembered, he did say 600. I don't know why I was thinking 800.

Sign In or Register to comment.