We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Iframes

I keep hearing this term in game. Could someone please explain to me exactly what this means. Also does each class have an iframe skill and if so, what are they and how do you use them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DAiNiROKDAiNiROK Member
    edited August 2017

Iframe stands for invincibility frames. It means that during iframe moment you absolutely receive no damage. Some game mechanics require it. For example bellladonas countdown must be timed correctly with iframe if not then she kills you instantly. Don't know if normal dungeons requires it because I didn't encountered one. Iframes are marked as icons with person having blue outline.

About starhenge watch this video. It shows at what moment to use iframe.

• iframes are skills which gives you invincibility for some time, when you glow white to be more accurate.
    What class do you play?

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

As other people here mentioned a Iframe is a skill that grants you a short invisibility time. Yes all classes have them and you can check that out in the skill tree menu simply click a skill of yours and under the video there are litlle Icons that will show you what property that skill has pierce etc it will invisible for Iframes. Mostly 1 ex skill is always iframe

• @Natorious said:
    As other people here mentioned a Iframe is a skill that grants you a short invisibility time. Yes all classes have them and you can check that out in the skill tree menu simply click a skill of yours and under the video there are litlle Icons that will show you what property that skill has pierce etc it will invisible for Iframes. Mostly 1 ex skill is always iframe

Invincibility :p

• @Natorious said:

Some skills don't mention invincibility but still gives you iframe

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Invincible frames. Yes. Your character glows white and takes no damage. Mobs and bosses can try anything and they won't hurt you. It would be a good idea to go to the training grounds and visually check all the skills your character has, and take note of which of them give you i-frames and which give Ultra state, which is a state in which you take damage but your attack cannot be stopped. In Ultra, your character gets a colored outline while the effect is on. Of course, Ultra cannot stop one shot mechanics. only i-frames do.

You can gain i-frames from other sources too. For example, Bella stage's yellow glowing corners grant it. Peru's golem mobs also grant it after they die if you stay in the blue field that spawns afterwards. Also at Peru's stage, the small yellow glowing spots that show up when fighting the Bat that petrifies. Not to be confused with Gilad's platformer section when he does his ultimate. That just puts you far enough to avoid his slash.

The only thing I've seen that can hit you out of an i-frame is a skill named Petrifying Gaze. Again, from the giant bat at Peru's place. Though that skill itself seems harmless. Anyway. Do check what i-frames your character has and apply them when needed.

• and one very important iframe all classes have is dash.
    its duration is short, but so is the CD.

so get in the habit of hitting shift anytime you're about to take a hit :D

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Sn4ky said:

@Natorious said:

Invincibility :p

I am not a native speaker :P