One-Sheet: Maximize your damage
I had previously posted an early version of my spreadsheet when it was targeted at Firelords, the class I play. It met with 0 reception but it was not exactly where I wanted it either. I am re-releasing it as One-Sheet with a more generalized format suitable for any class.
**Using One-sheet **
- The public sheet is usable, however make your own copy by File->Make a Copy, or download it.
- Go into the training grounds and plug your stats into the sheet
- Use the buffs section for any other stats you might gain that you want accounted for(Dimensional weapon 5% / Class temp buff / elixirs / etc)
- Make sure when you use the buff fields that they are not already accounted for in your main stat area
- Verify your stats are the same as the "Sheet stats" area
- They may be a slight offset but a few CR. This is due to rounding. The game shows our stats rounded to the nearest .01.
- This offset will be more apparent at higher base CR though still minuscule
- Plug in the total AP of the skill you want to preview
- Before you input the awakening % mod, make sure it already is not accounted for in the total AP. If you already have the points spent it will reflect on the ability itself.
What One-Sheet tells you
Exactly how much damage each multiplier will give you. For example you may have a large amount of crit damage that a 1% gain is only a .3% gain in actual damage.
Your damage range with accuracy factored in as well as the % lowest damage you can hit for.
Comparing what is a bigger upgrade (arbitrary numbers) 2.63% crit damage or 1.7% bonus damage
Average Damage is your damage averaged out with your crit rate and damage as well as accuracy hitting for the mid point of your damage range
All specific damage (Damage range on skill tester) is against a training dummy. Training dummy appears to have 60% damage resistance (or 60.04455% from my data)
From my testing accuracy is a linear formula and that appears to be .0002x+.65. Where x is accuracy rating. What this gives you is the minimum damage you can hit for as a percent of the max.
50 accuracy is 1% increase in the minimum damage you deal
1750 is the theoretical always hit for 100%
With my gear and resources I was only able to test up to ~1300. It may start to deviate from linear but the linear relationship is so strong that I have a reason to believe that it wont, at least in all practicality.
Accuracy potion multiplies your current accuracy by 1.2 and snapshots. This means you can swap your gear and keep a bigger accuracy bonus
Let me know if there are any errors or oversights. Suggestions and criticism are welcome