We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

One-Sheet: Maximize your damage

I had previously posted an early version of my spreadsheet when it was targeted at Firelords, the class I play. It met with 0 reception but it was not exactly where I wanted it either. I am re-releasing it as One-Sheet with a more generalized format suitable for any class.

**Using One-sheet **
* The public sheet is usable, however make your own copy by File->Make a Copy, or download it.
* Go into the training grounds and plug your stats into the sheet
* Use the buffs section for any other stats you might gain that you want accounted for(Dimensional weapon 5% / Class temp buff / elixirs / etc)
* Make sure when you use the buff fields that they are not already accounted for in your main stat area
* Verify your stats are the same as the "Sheet stats" area
* They may be a slight offset but a few CR. This is due to rounding. The game shows our stats rounded to the nearest .01.
* This offset will be more apparent at higher base CR though still minuscule

Skill Tester
* Plug in the total AP of the skill you want to preview
* Before you input the awakening % mod, make sure it already is not accounted for in the total AP. If you already have the points spent it will reflect on the ability itself.

What One-Sheet tells you
Exactly how much damage each multiplier will give you. For example you may have a large amount of crit damage that a 1% gain is only a .3% gain in actual damage.

Your damage range with accuracy factored in as well as the % lowest damage you can hit for.

Comparing what is a bigger upgrade (arbitrary numbers) 2.63% crit damage or 1.7% bonus damage

One-Sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A6Bnse2IlBcosR9R4ZNyumIMZVqlxHc8KJoutkN1H9Q/edit?usp=sharing

Definitions
Average Damage is your damage averaged out with your crit rate and damage as well as accuracy hitting for the mid point of your damage range

All specific damage (Damage range on skill tester) is against a training dummy. Training dummy appears to have 60% damage resistance (or 60.04455% from my data)

Findings
From my testing accuracy is a linear formula and that appears to be .0002x+.65. Where x is accuracy rating. What this gives you is the minimum damage you can hit for as a percent of the max.

50 accuracy is 1% increase in the minimum damage you deal

1750 is the theoretical always hit for 100%

With my gear and resources I was only able to test up to ~1300. It may start to deviate from linear but the linear relationship is so strong that I have a reason to believe that it wont, at least in all practicality.

Accuracy potion multiplies your current accuracy by 1.2 and snapshots. This means you can swap your gear and keep a bigger accuracy bonus


Let me know if there are any errors or oversights. Suggestions and criticism are welcome

Comments

  • Awesome!
    I also love the research you did into accuracy, finally decided to switch to piercing gems instead of running accuracy ones.

  • AetheraAethera Member

    This is great! And from the numbers I'm observing at training dummy it semms the dummy is considered and elite type of enemy.

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

    so looks like its best to just keep accuracy at the point, where you dont graze anymore... to understand that mechanik, we would need enemies stats though sadly

  • @Aethera said:
    This is great! And from the numbers I'm observing at training dummy it semms the dummy is considered and elite type of enemy.

    Yes I should have mentioned that in my post! Unfortunately im reluctant to edit my main post as I have had posts deleted upon editing, not sure if it was a forum bug or not.

    @Myrias said:
    so looks like its best to just keep accuracy at the point, where you dont graze anymore... to understand that mechanik, we would need enemies stats though sadly

    Yes, accuracy is not that valuable past graze cap. Accuracy gems and rolls on gear are rather weak. Only use them if you have to. Etherforce is one of the cheaper ways to get it. 10 hit per point is about the same increase in damage as I get from ele with my stats.

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

    Theres a bug in that sheet though... Critical shouldnt give any % dmg boost, once you reached 100% critcap... CR should still grow though...

  • NotrsNotrs Member
    edited August 2017

    @Myrias said:
    Theres a bug in that sheet though... Critical shouldnt give any % dmg boost, once you reached 100% critcap... CR should still grow though...

    Fixed. Thank you!

    Also added in a separate attack damage gain box. Will work this in better for v2

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod
    edited August 2017

    I've been meaning to make a calculator but I guess it's less work for me now that someone else made it lol. Great job.
    I just want to correct the CR formula along with some other things.

    The one thing that everyone seems to miss on the CR formula is the crit calculation. The crit rate you see on the stat page is a rounded number which is why the calculated CR is different from the stat page. The formula uses the critical value, rather than the crit rate. In the formula you just have to substitute the crit rate (cell E9) with [critical(1/2088)].
    Also, for classes that have a crit % passive (DB has 3% crit rate), it would be [critical
    (1/2088)+(crit %*2088)]. This applies to anything that states crit % rather than a flat critical number (these bonuses reflect on the stat page under crit rate, but critical remains the same).
    The last condition is that this formula only works for lvl 65. Critical is based on some number scaling up per level, with 2088 being the crit cap at 65. So 2088 critical would be 100% crit at 65, >100% at sub 65, and <100% at 70.

    As for accuracy, I can confirm that it is linear based on my testings as well. A bit of extra info on accuracy, all characters start at 10 accuracy at level 1, and increases by 2 per level. At level 65, this is a base accuracy of 138 so in reality no one can actually have a 65% damage range.

  • NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

    look good... need to note that it's not accurate for town CR... it's off by 30k CR so going to training ground make it accurate

  • NotrsNotrs Member
    edited August 2017

    @RyceCream said:
    I've been meaning to make a calculator but I guess it's less work for me now that someone else made it lol. Great job.
    I just want to correct the CR formula along with some other things.

    The one thing that everyone seems to miss on the CR formula is the crit calculation. The crit rate you see on the stat page is a rounded number which is why the calculated CR is different from the stat page. The formula uses the critical value, rather than the crit rate. In the formula you just have to substitute the crit rate (cell E9) with [critical(1/2088)].
    Also, for classes that have a crit % passive (DB has 3% crit rate), it would be [critical
    (1/2088)+(crit %*2088)]. This applies to anything that states crit % rather than a flat critical number (these bonuses reflect on the stat page under crit rate, but critical remains the same).
    The last condition is that this formula only works for lvl 65. Critical is based on some number scaling up per level, with 2088 being the crit cap at 65. So 2088 critical would be 100% crit at 65, >100% at sub 65, and <100% at 70.

    As for accuracy, I can confirm that it is linear based on my testings as well. A bit of extra info on accuracy, all characters start at 10 accuracy at level 1, and increases by 2 per level. At level 65, this is a base accuracy of 138 so in reality no one can actually have a 65% damage range.

    Hi Ryce, Maybe take another look I base all my calculations on the crit rate rather then the %. I'm not sure what you are talking about specifically. Where the rounding comes into play is actually +mods on gear. They are also capped at the .01 for display purposes. We can not, as much as we would like, get a 100% CR/DMG model. However 99.9% accurate is fine by me :).

    But back to your crit rate, Could you be mistaking "E9" as a number taken from the in game sheet? Because it is not. Could you expand a little bit?

    Also the 65% is only relevant because I wanted a nice clean formula based off (0,0) origin.

    Edit: Also for your DB thing, use the buffs section

  • @NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    look good... need to note that it's not accurate for town CR... it's off by 30k CR so going to training ground make it accurate

    Hi NAW,

    It actually is noted in my OP.

    If you would like accurate town stats, plug in your stats in town then go in and plug anything else you gain in-instance in the buffs section. Thats what it is there for, any thing YOU want factored in separate from the main stats plugged in.

  • IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

    @Notrs said:

    @RyceCream said:
    I've been meaning to make a calculator but I guess it's less work for me now that someone else made it lol. Great job.
    I just want to correct the CR formula along with some other things.

    The one thing that everyone seems to miss on the CR formula is the crit calculation. The crit rate you see on the stat page is a rounded number which is why the calculated CR is different from the stat page. The formula uses the critical value, rather than the crit rate. In the formula you just have to substitute the crit rate (cell E9) with [critical(1/2088)].
    Also, for classes that have a crit % passive (DB has 3% crit rate), it would be [critical
    (1/2088)+(crit %*2088)]. This applies to anything that states crit % rather than a flat critical number (these bonuses reflect on the stat page under crit rate, but critical remains the same).
    The last condition is that this formula only works for lvl 65. Critical is based on some number scaling up per level, with 2088 being the crit cap at 65. So 2088 critical would be 100% crit at 65, >100% at sub 65, and <100% at 70.

    As for accuracy, I can confirm that it is linear based on my testings as well. A bit of extra info on accuracy, all characters start at 10 accuracy at level 1, and increases by 2 per level. At level 65, this is a base accuracy of 138 so in reality no one can actually have a 65% damage range.

    Hi Ryce, Maybe take another look I base all my calculations on the crit rate rather then the %. I'm not sure what you are talking about specifically. Where the rounding comes into play is actually +mods on gear. They are also capped at the .01 for display purposes. We can not, as much as we would like, get a 100% CR/DMG model. However 99.9% accurate is fine by me :).

    But back to your crit rate, Could you be mistaking "E9" as a number taken from the in game sheet? Because it is not. Could you expand a little bit?

    Also the 65% is only relevant because I wanted a nice clean formula based off (0,0) origin.

    In your crit rate, you're already rounding it because you multiply crit by 0.0004789 (E9 = E8 * E10 was the cell I was talking about). That's why the sheet attack and CR is off. E10 can be replaced by 1/2088 to make it more accurate.
    Rounding doesn't occur anywhere in the formula except for Total attack power and CR, where attack power is rounded before applying attack speed and the final number is rounded to display CR.

    I only mentioned the 65% as a "the more you know" kind of thing, not detracting from the 0 based formula.

  • @RyceCream said:

    @Notrs said:

    @RyceCream said:
    I've been meaning to make a calculator but I guess it's less work for me now that someone else made it lol. Great job.
    I just want to correct the CR formula along with some other things.

    The one thing that everyone seems to miss on the CR formula is the crit calculation. The crit rate you see on the stat page is a rounded number which is why the calculated CR is different from the stat page. The formula uses the critical value, rather than the crit rate. In the formula you just have to substitute the crit rate (cell E9) with [critical(1/2088)].
    Also, for classes that have a crit % passive (DB has 3% crit rate), it would be [critical
    (1/2088)+(crit %*2088)]. This applies to anything that states crit % rather than a flat critical number (these bonuses reflect on the stat page under crit rate, but critical remains the same).
    The last condition is that this formula only works for lvl 65. Critical is based on some number scaling up per level, with 2088 being the crit cap at 65. So 2088 critical would be 100% crit at 65, >100% at sub 65, and <100% at 70.

    As for accuracy, I can confirm that it is linear based on my testings as well. A bit of extra info on accuracy, all characters start at 10 accuracy at level 1, and increases by 2 per level. At level 65, this is a base accuracy of 138 so in reality no one can actually have a 65% damage range.

    Hi Ryce, Maybe take another look I base all my calculations on the crit rate rather then the %. I'm not sure what you are talking about specifically. Where the rounding comes into play is actually +mods on gear. They are also capped at the .01 for display purposes. We can not, as much as we would like, get a 100% CR/DMG model. However 99.9% accurate is fine by me :).

    But back to your crit rate, Could you be mistaking "E9" as a number taken from the in game sheet? Because it is not. Could you expand a little bit?

    Also the 65% is only relevant because I wanted a nice clean formula based off (0,0) origin.

    In your crit rate, you're already rounding it because you multiply crit by 0.0004789 (E9 = E8 * E10 was the cell I was talking about). That's why the sheet attack and CR is off. E10 can be replaced by 1/2088 to make it more accurate.
    Rounding doesn't occur anywhere in the formula except for Total attack power and CR, where attack power is rounded before applying attack speed and the final number is rounded to display CR.

    I only mentioned the 65% as a "the more you know" kind of thing, not detracting from the 0 based formula.

    Oh! I see! I was barking up the wrong tree. Fixed, thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.