We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

The Player Council!

edited February 2018 in News & Announcements

As I mentioned in the original Player Council thread, thank you SO MUCH for all of the applications. Over 100 players submitted (and I read them all :# ) but we could only pick so many members. If you weren't selected this time, don't fear! We'll be recruiting again in the future.

Without further ado, here's the Kritika Online Player Council!

• End
  • Ice
  • Lael
  • Roman
  • Saitana
  • Tepheroth
  • Yisel

And there are a few more folks who were invited as well, but haven't gotten back to me yet. SO CHECK YOUR DANG EMAIL. You might also be on the council.

Also, these aren't all forum names. These folks have so many identities that I'm not going to list every alias here. These are their E M E D I S C O R D names. We'll be announcing how everyone can get into the Discord early next week.

2/6/18 - Updated to reflect current council

Comments

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

first

EDIT: Maybe I should say that this is also my name on Discord and forums alike. I am the same person. also IGN is oCharlotte :)

• SaitanaSaitana Member
    edited August 2017

Cool.
    Same Forum/Discord name. My main is an FM with the same IGN in NA and a valk in EU.
    I do make and play a lot of alts though :)

• in my case, this is my forum name, as well as my discord and in-game name.
    feel free to contact me should you have any questions or need a hand!
    (please be aware that sometimes I do have things of my own to do though, and may not always be able to provide a prompt response.)

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

Hi, I'm Ice.

• @RyceCream said:
    Hi, I'm Ice.

Hi Ice im Koreaboo

• Despite the alphabet soup user name you may call me Yisel. ♡

• NigirakisuNigirakisu Member
    edited August 2017

Gratz guys

• TepherothTepheroth Member, KOL

Looking forward to working with everyone! LETS GO PVP HYPEEEE!!!!!

• CyanelCyanel Member
    edited August 2017

First, I would like to thanks you for your hard effort and dedication towards this new council, it will surely bring positive outcome to the game and community if done right, your great effort towards this community and game is really appreaciated. However, I do have a few concerns with this new council, but the most important one:

Are they going to represent the community?

If so, I would like you to reconsider some of the current picked candidates. You cannot know these players 100% after reading the submitted application like the players who have played among them do. I would like to encourage a more professional and reputable group.

• SaitanaSaitana Member
    edited August 2017

@FGXGALKAJE said:
    First, I would like to thanks you for your hard effort and dedication towards this new council, it will surely bring positive outcome to the game and community if done right, your great effort towards this community and game is really appreaciated. However, I do have a few concerns with this new council, but the most important one:

Are they going to represent tbe community?

If so, I would like you to reconsider some of the current picked candidates. You cannot know these players 100% after reading the submitted application like the players who have played among them do. I would like to encourage a more professional and reputable group.

That is why there is an EME Discord Server that will be later announced next week for you guys to join and see us personally. I am fully committed to helping out in representing the community and having to pull forth ideas and questions straight to knoxxer and Smoreceror.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@MorgianaSenpai said:
    first

EDIT: Maybe I should say that this is also my name on Discord and forums alike. I am the same person. also IGN is oCharlotte :)

OH YOUR THAT PERSON? AYE HOOK ME UP MATE

• Thanks for the invite!

Same forum name as my discord name. My main is GirlyGirl (Wolf Guardian) and I play on EU.

• @Yisel said:

@TheFaker said:
    Oh man. Did they really just remove all the criticism posts? That's great. Better stay on my best behavior and not question anything.

There is a difference between criticisms and coming into a thread making accusations as well signaling or implying one or a group of individuals were exploiting.

This topic did not produce anything truly worth critiquing, so in turn your current activity looks more disruptive in nature than anything else.

It depends on whether or not you think the greenleaf weapons were an exploit (I personally don't). But there are definitely several members of teh council who took advantage of them. This shows that there are people on the council who will use information like this to get an edge over the rest of the playerbase, which is somewhat worrying as they appear to be receiving news about future patches/updates sooner than the rest of us,

• I'm Counter, Hiya!

• When are they getting their official EME mascot forum tags/badges/stickers/whatever? It's a bit hard to differentiate their posts in bigger threads.

• @Elysuu said:
    When are they getting their official EME mascot forum tags/badges/stickers/whatever? It's a bit hard to differentiate their posts in bigger threads.

I don't know. They thought about it.

• Not sure what there is to be salty about. Just because we criticize some of the selections, it doesn't mean we actually bothered to apply for the position ourselves (and I didn't). Community critique is important for this because these council members are supposed to be speaking to EME on behalf of the community when it comes to future game decisions, and generally supposed to be aiming to support a positive atmosphere for the community. Seeing how the selections respond to critique is also a good test to see if they should have reconsidered their choices.

• Did any of these selections get picked to be forum moderators or something else? Or are all of these selections only for discussing feedback for game changes?

• YLKGPEW9DLYLKGPEW9DL Member
    edited August 2017

Only Counter for EU?
    He's gonna feel lonely :/

EDIT: My bad, there's Schiz too from EU.

• @Elysuu said:
    Did any of these selections get picked to be forum moderators or something else? Or are all of these selections only for discussing feedback for game changes?

Our job in the simplest explanation is to keep the community informed and relay your concerns, ideas, suggestions, and cheers back to the moderation team so that they can direct this information back to Allm. Our task ranges from multiple things but it does include being a presence on the forums, in game assistance and helping other players, clearing up misconceptions, misinformation, and looking into things the community says are hindering smooth gameplay or enjoyment; bugs, glitches, cheaters, etc. Namely, if you ever have something you wish for us to take back to Smore or another mod, feel free to message, pm, or whisper us in game.

• @YDKXTJADFM said:

@Yisel said:

@TheFaker said:
    Oh man. Did they really just remove all the criticism posts? That's great. Better stay on my best behavior and not question anything.

There is a difference between criticisms and coming into a thread making accusations as well signaling or implying one or a group of individuals were exploiting.

This topic did not produce anything truly worth critiquing, so in turn your current activity looks more disruptive in nature than anything else.

It depends on whether or not you think the greenleaf weapons were an exploit (I personally don't). But there are definitely several members of teh council who took advantage of them. This shows that there are people on the council who will use information like this to get an edge over the rest of the playerbase, which is somewhat worrying as they appear to be receiving news about future patches/updates sooner than the rest of us,

I can see your points here and I wholeheartedly agree as a user and not a member closer to the moderation team or EME and Allm included these are concerns that play at the very weight of whether or not you wish to continue to show support for the game. I assure you however that not all members of the Council were even knowledgeable about the Greenleaf weapons (myself being one of those out of the loop) and given the explanation I have heard given by players and EME's staff on how they viewed the weapons it just seems like noise made by individuals who did not partake in their usage and those who did according to data from players and EME did not all complete their intended task with them either.

That being said most information goes through our entire team (KPC) and is seen/read/addressed by EME before we can even carry off with that information and relay it back to the public. I will at least promise here and now that I will keep an open eye to things I find to be off even among my peers and if it means the bettering of the community I will blow the whistle on it. Though after spending time getting to know most of my peers and teammates I trust them enough to do the task they agreed to perform for the bettering of the game and the community. That is all I can say at current and I know it may not be much but if even a grain of this helps ease your concerns I am at least content myself. ♥

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Ehm my stuff got deleted even tho i didint offend or personally attacked anyone gg. Way to express our-self then. @MorgianaSenpai keep the memes coming i love em :).

• @Nopi is the hero this forum deserves.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

eh. I'm just the dude who encourages from the sidelines.

• Somebody needs to close this topic already, grats to everyone, no need to discuss this any further and say who deserve to be there or not

• I say nopi for council !