We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Vamp Guide for End Game

Comments

• What type of weapon is good for Vamp? Anyone? I'm currently using Billhook but I feel it not really good...

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@ChimTooBig said:
    What type of weapon is good for Vamp? Anyone? I'm currently using Billhook but I feel it not really good...

Generally, any negative attack speed is bad. The rest is up to preference

• I'm still new to the game but I hit 65 not too long ago. How exactly does the element provide bonus damage if most of vamp's skills are physical based?

@H53EF9F999 said:
    I'm still new to the game but I hit 65 not too long ago. How exactly does the element provide bonus damage if most of vamp's skills are physical based?

There's no classification of physical or magical damage. Damage is just damage. Elements provide 0.3% bonus damage per point. So if you have 120 poison bonus and your weapon applies poison damage, that's 36% bonus damage.

• I see. How can I tell which element my weapon applies? It doesn't say so

@H53EF9F999 said:
    I see. How can I tell which element my weapon applies? It doesn't say so

Then it doesn't have one. You need to add a charm to it if it doesn't.

• BunnyKROBunnyKRO Member
    edited July 2017

Lovely guide, but ive noticed you havent applied anything to the basic 4 reaper skills....
    i'm not sure if its only because im in the habit of using them as part of my skill alignment but, i find the pirouette a good filler skills as i may run into cooldown issues without it. its just that little 1 second that keeps the boss on the floor so i can continue raping it, as i dont 1hit every boss with bloody hell and other ultra break skills yet.

• +1, my friend used this guide and really enjoys his Vamp.

@NK35YXDD6F said:
    Lovely guide, but ive noticed you havent applied anything to the basic 4 reaper skills....
    i'm not sure if its only because im in the habit of using them as part of my skill alignment but, i find the pirouette a good filler skills as i may run into cooldown issues without it. its just that little 1 second that keeps the boss on the floor so i can continue raping it, as i dont 1hit every boss with bloody hell and other ultra break skills yet.

Those aren't allocated because I don't find them useful. Things like entangle and pirouette are good for levelling, but you will eventually find that you don't need to use them.

• AlexathinAlexathin Member
    edited July 2017

At last i have changed my nickname :D Well very nice guide and i do follow it...but sometimes i am very vulnerable to attacks and i get killed easily. Any suggestions? Also why are you leveling the skill that has the hand icon (can not remember it's name) when it has so long casting animation and locks you in place? And the skill that drains HP ... they say that gives you more HP at higher levels ...why do you have it at level 1? thank you in advance for your replies.

• ok, we have room for 14 skills, but your build has 15, how do we fit predation in with being one slot short?

@Alexathin said:
    At last i have changed my nickname :D Well very nice guide and i do follow it...but sometimes i am very vulnerable to attacks and i get killed easily. Any suggestions? Also why are you leveling the skill that has the hand icon (can not remember it's name) when it has so long casting animation and locks you in place? And the skill that drains HP ... they say that gives you more HP at higher levels ...why do you have it at level 1? thank you in advance for your replies.

You're gonna have to expand on what you mean by vulnerable. D1KB and Nest of Thorns are iframes to get you out of certain situations. Arterial Burst (hand icon) is good for insta burst. The hp skill is still very bad at max, about 200 hp per use.

@Evenstars said:
    ok, we have room for 14 skills, but your build has 15, how do we fit predation in with being one slot short?

Use f1-f4

• Starhenge weapon... which one should I get for Vamp?

• What should we be going for in terms of Etherforce points?

@ChimTooBig said:
    Starhenge weapon... which one should I get for Vamp?

If you need more crit, get a Migurdia weapon, otherwise go Dauntless. They all have similar stats.

@Heartscythe said:
    What should we be going for in terms of Etherforce points?

Same for all classes, atk/elemental/accuracy.

• Is there anyway I can get a screen shot of your gear to get an idea what my stats should be at when I reach that level?

If not, thank you for this glorious guide anyway ;u;

@NXKKAHLY5K said:
    Is there anyway I can get a screen shot of your gear to get an idea what my stats should be at when I reach that level?

If not, thank you for this glorious guide anyway ;u;

My gear isn't anything special. Just try to stack every offensive stat, it's the same fore every class.

• I got 107K CR with potions. But I never can finish the Arena less than 4 minutes. Any guide for Vamp to do this quick?

@ChimTooBig said:
    I got 107K CR with potions. But I never can finish the Arena less than 4 minutes. Any guide for Vamp to do this quick?

Well old arena is gone now. Best advice I can give is to just play the game. There's no clear cut answer.

• CrxwnCrxwn Member
    edited July 2017

Hello Ice!

Thank you for this extremely informative guide!

Was just wondering if your build stayed relatively the same after the patch.

Also wanted to know if you had any tips for the new arena as a Vamp.

Thanks!

@Crxwn said:
    Hello Ice!

Thank you for this extremely informative guide!

Was just wondering if your build stayed relatively the same after the patch.

Also wanted to know if you had any tips for the new arena as a Vamp.

Thanks!

Still the same. New arena is also about the same as old arena playing at 60k cr, now you just need to utilize ultra breaks more often.

• marky89marky89 Member
    edited August 2017

i love the guide, i followed it myself, i was wondering if you knew whats the best in slot for the most dps gear? given the special and +15?? its so i dont waste re-rolling stats on bad gear :D

@marky89 said:
    i love the guide, i followed it myself, i was wondering if you knew whats the best in slot for the most dps gear? given the special and +15?? its so i dont waste re-rolling stats on bad gear :D

Special properties aren't too different from one another. All the accessories are about the same, just get any and +15 it for the effect.

• Hehe, I love your guide; been using it since I started the game.

• @ChimTooBig said:
    How did you get to 100k CR? I tried many way but only end up around 22k CP.

get better rolls better badge and good charms and u can reach 33-35k easy i have this cr whit my 4 char 65 my WG reached 37k all u need is right rolls and high level badges mostly .

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited August 2017

Which of the Fomina or Syao chest/legs do you think is better? The active from the Fomina legs seems really really good and the drawback of slower MS isn't too bad of a drawback especially if you make the boss go slower anyways from using the active. Meanwhile, the Syao have a flat bonus 140 AP and 2.3% bonus damage and I don't see the other two passives being all that good just from the eyeball test. I would assume the active of 'Rushed (20% damage per stack and up to 10 stacks)' beats 280 AP and 5.6% bonus damage for solo play/boss slaying.

@ETE3F545CN said:
    Which of the Fomina or Syao chest/legs do you think is better? The active from the Fomina legs seems really really good and the drawback of slower MS isn't too bad of a drawback especially if you make the boss go slower anyways from using the active. Meanwhile, the Syao have a flat bonus 140 AP and 2.3% bonus damage and I don't see the other two passives being all that good just from the eyeball test. I would assume the active of 'Rushed (20% damage per stack and up to 10 stacks)' beats 280 AP and 5.6% bonus damage for solo play/boss slaying.

From a purely damage gain perspective, Fomina chest is the best piece. If you don't like the -20% move speed then Syao is a good alternative.

• Alrighty, thanks for the quick response. Have a nice night =)

• Thanks for your guide it is very useful.
    Please, could you show us your gear,enchants,...?
    What is the bis for gear, enchant,...?

thanks in advance!

• DaelionDaelion Member
    edited September 2017

Pretty nice guide and build,looked up builds at the ~ start of the open beta when I started playing and found this.
    Had zero knowledge about Vamps and the game in general so this helped me a lot and it still works just fine.

I have a question tho,roughly how much CR do you need to more or less comfortably Solo farm Extreme SH?
    I'm at 107k atm 'w/o wings' and even tho I can do the runs its not what I would call nice so I'm still doing hard for quick daily/farm runs.