We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - v305 Hot Fix

edited September 2017 in Patch Notes

UPDATE: Maintenance will begin at 4PM PDT (1AM CEST)!

We will be taking the servers down at 2pm Pacific time, Thursday August 31st, for an estimated 1~3 hours for maintenance. During this time we will apply a hotfix, as well as perform delivery and removal of some items that were changed or not functioning in v303. Thanks for your patience!

1. When a character connects to the game, the pop up mentioning the Parallel Maze has been removed (this is coming in the September update).
  2. The issue where some players were unable to enter the daily danger zone has been fixed.
  3. The boss shields for Karikatur and Gilad in the Starhenge danger zone have been removed.
  4. The permanent wings were a mistake for the previous rewards, these will be removed.
  5. We fixed the gear that was implying it should be able to evolve, but wasn’t intended to.
  6. Zirat gears shouldn’t be dropped in the Shattered Table, we removed this on the information page
  7. Missing Arena rewards (first clear rewards) will be given during maintenance.
  8. You can now progress past level 120 in the Arena (max is 150)
  9. A text bug has been fixed. – ‘Area Boss Zone to 'Ultimate Zone'

UPDATE 2: Please note! Following the hotfix, all chest, leg, and hand armor pieces will no longer be evolvable. Eventually, these items will be evolvable, but not in this first release of the evo system - their materials are not currently obtainable.

UPDATE 3: We have also removed some of the more creative ways to obtain extra loot from the Shattered Table. Anyone that abused this over the past day we will be reviewing and removing loot that was obtained via these exploits.

If you still have 0/2 dailies, they will be reset tonight at the normal time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

• Seems good. Clip those wings !!

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Removing permanent wings(and changing new wings to 7 days).... whoo, least, I hope that is what point number 4 means

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

No hotfix for:

• Arena gear not working correctly (stone debuff)
    • Evolved gear going all to same gears (no evolved ele dmg weapons?)
    • 0/2 dailies (got it now as well on all chars)
    • Getting drops from S-Table even though you cleared it before
    • Getting NO drops from S-Table even though you havent cleared it before
    • T8 didnt increase dim. siphon gear stats (or is this intended?)

??

• @Myrias said:
    No hotfix for:

??

yep pretty much i was hoping for when i saw "Hotfix"

• An evolution tree/guide was posted, that is mostly like intended where all the SH type gear becomes streamline

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

@YamiGitzune said:

@Myrias said:
    No hotfix for:

??

The dailies are being fixed that is #2 on the patch notes. We will investigate the other issues especially the drops around Shattered Table.

• Do you think we could also get some information on why the gifting option is greyed out?

• @K6FYJ5NFRM said:
    Do you think we could also get some information on why the gifting option is greyed out?

This option was already disabled since the previous patch:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3329/patch-incoming-tomorrow-august-8-v207-patch-notes/p1

With the reason that it got rather abused.

• DAiNiROKDAiNiROK Member
    edited August 2017

Aren't you going to address combat rating for bosses? You mention in evolution thread that players in range from 50K to 200K CR can experience ST dungeon. Please gather gear worth in 50K CR and do it yourself, film it and show us. Would pay anything to see how you would beat first boss with 50K CR.

Starhenge extreme has 130k CR and bosses have 100 HP. First boss in ST has 2700 HP. How is it even close to being 50K.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3758/the-shattered-table-and-evolution-overview

• @knoxxer said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@Myrias said:
    No hotfix for:

??

The dailies are being fixed that is #2 on the patch notes. We will investigate the other issues especially the drops around Shattered Table.

dimensional earring need a fix it have a databse error for sure a lvl 65 earring cant have 900 attack at +15 and 1600 after the evolution ther's an error for sure.

• @K6FYJ5NFRM said:
    Do you think we could also get some information on why the gifting option is greyed out?

they removed saying it was being used more for evil than for good

• YamiGitzuneYamiGitzune Member
    edited August 2017

@DAiNiROK said:
    Aren't you going to address combat rating for bosses? You mention in evolution thread that players in range from 50K to 200K CR can experience ST dungeon. Please gather gear worth in 50K CR and do it yourself, film it and show us. Would pay anything to see how you would beat first boss with 50K CR.

Starhenge extreme has 130k CR and bosses have 100 HP. First boss in ST has 2700 HP. How is it even close to being 50K.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3758/the-shattered-table-and-evolution-overview

100K CR Solo first boss 2 people with 50K CR would be about equal i would say ?

but the second boss might be impossible except you reset thanks to how shitty you see the poison until you got quite a few more CR third you need 10K CR for xD

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Good patch. Good fixes. Now, Anything about Arena's petrification bug?

• http://prntscr.com/gfdwkt

so...... just saying... i want all FIFTY of my refreshing beverages as stated here in the text.

• @DeathEllipse said:
    http://prntscr.com/gfdwkt

so...... just saying... i want all FIFTY of my refreshing beverages as stated here in the text.

burn 130 rp and you'll get those rp pot

• in 50 days.. :p

• Please can you fix entries on Daily quests ? I can not entry today 0/2(gray) and NO i did not go today daily.. Can you fix it ? OMG can you do something properly!!!

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

@MCCEJWLP39 said:
    Please can you fix entries on Daily quests ? I can not entry today 0/2(gray) and NO i did not go today daily.. Can you fix it ? OMG can you do something properly!!!

1. The issue where some players were unable to enter the daily danger zone has been fixed. This will happen after the hotfix.
  • the rp potion is bugged, if youhave the elite status it cannot recover past the 300 rp, if you wait till you have 280 and then you use it you are gonna get just 20 points. (this happen if you save it for the day after)

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Myrias said:
    No hotfix for:

??

Daily is being fixed and the evo gear being fixed, and im getting drops from ST what do you mean? lol

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

What about gear that evolves into completely different gear? My malariya dagger became a wyndaria dagger lol :p

• QuintinwQuintinw Member
    edited August 2017

@DAiNiROK said:

I've actually beaten the 1st boss on my Valk at 53k CR. I have a screenshot for proof as well.
    https://gyazo.com/0f52241b0a3cdf9cfe858819625db410
    I'm also going to be pushing for the 2nd boss as well.

Now, just because I did it doesn't mean other classes can. I agree the tuning should be looked into and addressed.

• also SH, starting quests for newbies, is missing the q. which gives 5th keystone and the box with 3rd piece of skyboat gear

• @YamiGitzune said:

@DAiNiROK said:

but the second boss might be impossible except you reset thanks to how shitty you see the poison until you got quite a few more CR third you need 10K CR for xD

black on white was writen 50k not 90 not 100 not 200( what's the difference yeah?) and 2 people not always make things better.

• Can you guys please make the violet kritinium shards easier to obtain than gold or chaos shards? This patch included charms that you can craft but seriously you need x50 of those violet kritinium crystal or 5000 violet kritinium shards to craft a single charm. The auction house is already useless for those because all those shards and crystal are wiped out weeks before this patch came. Now, all the purple gears in auction house are wiped out too because everyone wants to get it. Fix the bugs and fix this issue. I'm starting to think that you guys never even looked at this issue :|

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Smoreceror is there any info on how to get Ghost shells? for charm crafting?

• YamiGitzuneYamiGitzune Member
    edited August 2017

@JRXK33GNCA said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@DAiNiROK said:

black on white was writen 50k not 90 not 100 not 200( what's the difference yeah?) and 2 people not always make things better.

The first boss is still beatable without dying if you dont do stupid shit and iframe the three stomps with any CR it just takes longer.
    and Quintinw literally posted a screenshot after the first boss on her valk with 53K CR so be quite pls

• @WarFaceSystemX said:

Ghosty Scales ? The Legendary Item ? From the last Boss as they also stated in the Patchnotes.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

What about me petrifying myself constantly in Arena? Am I to just take my necklace off? Not like I have a backup enchanted necklace.

And no 2 50k CR people isnt remotely the same as 1 100k CR person. It might seem like the same thing, but it isnt even close.

• @YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Ghosty Scales ? The Legendary Item ? From the last Boss as they also stated in the Patchnotes.

I've beaten the table my 2 times this week: no ghost scales, 1 ghost shard... plenty of Evo runes though, so I got that going for me I guess.