Patch Notes - v305 Hot Fix
UPDATE: Maintenance will begin at 4PM PDT (1AM CEST)!
We will be taking the servers down at 2pm Pacific time, Thursday August 31st, for an estimated 1~3 hours for maintenance. During this time we will apply a hotfix, as well as perform delivery and removal of some items that were changed or not functioning in v303. Thanks for your patience!
- When a character connects to the game, the pop up mentioning the Parallel Maze has been removed (this is coming in the September update).
- The issue where some players were unable to enter the daily danger zone has been fixed.
- The boss shields for Karikatur and Gilad in the Starhenge danger zone have been removed.
- The permanent wings were a mistake for the previous rewards, these will be removed.
- We fixed the gear that was implying it should be able to evolve, but wasn’t intended to.
- Zirat gears shouldn’t be dropped in the Shattered Table, we removed this on the information page
- Missing Arena rewards (first clear rewards) will be given during maintenance.
- You can now progress past level 120 in the Arena (max is 150)
- A text bug has been fixed. – ‘Area Boss Zone to 'Ultimate Zone'
UPDATE 2: Please note! Following the hotfix, all chest, leg, and hand armor pieces will no longer be evolvable. Eventually, these items will be evolvable, but not in this first release of the evo system - their materials are not currently obtainable.
UPDATE 3: We have also removed some of the more creative ways to obtain extra loot from the Shattered Table. Anyone that abused this over the past day we will be reviewing and removing loot that was obtained via these exploits.
If you still have 0/2 dailies, they will be reset tonight at the normal time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.