The Shattered Table and Evolution Overview
The Shattered Table
The Shattered Table is the most difficult content in Kritika and will provide a new style that we hope is challenging and fun in a party of two, or if you dare - solo!
New Dungeon Experience - This is a new approach in Kritika. Including dungeon’s use change (twice a week, 2 player party limit, and berserk mode), it will provide a whole new experience with item evolution, and evolution material at al 100% drop rate.
A Challenge for a variety of Combat Ratings (CR), 100% Offering Evolution opportunity - Each of the 5 named bosses have a different balance, which will provide a range of experiences for users between 50k~200k CR. Each boss will drop evolution material at 100%.
New gear systems - Your gear’s value will be raised, even if you have the same gear already. You can obtain gear, craft new charms, and acquire valuable materials.
The Shattered Table Bosses
- Sector 1 - Habur
- Sector 2 - Lava
- Sector 3 - Ghostly Tombstone
- Sector 4 - Hokam
- Sector 5 - Hotat
- The Shattered Table can be entered from the Danger Zone Highway in Starhenge.
- You can clear it twice per week, for each character. This resets weekly, Wednesday at 6am.
- You need to craft a key from in-game materials in order to enter.
- The Shattered Table is composed with 5 sectors.
- Sectors 1~5 include 1 boss each with the final sector having the most challenging Boss, Hotat.
- Each sector, and boss, gets more difficult than the last.
- Progress is saved on bosses you have killed if you leave the zone, or if you use up all 10 resurrection chances.
- If you already cleared to a certain sector, then join a party with user who has not progressed as far, they can start from sector 1, but only user who haven’t cleared that stage will earn the reward.
- You can give up your chance to clear The Shattered Table if you cannot defeat a boss (number 4 on screenshot). For instance, if you have cleared sector 1~3, and cannot clear sector 4, and you want to give up on sector 4 and start over from the sector 1, and clear sector 1~3 again, you can click ‘Initialize’ button on ‘Area Boss zone info’.
- The final boss, Hotat, has a ‘berserk’ feature - if you don’t clear him in a certain time period, he will become more powerful making it difficult to finish the fight.
- Hotat also recovers his health if all party members are killed and need to resurrect.
Ultimate Zone Information Panel
1. Name of the Ultimate Zone (notice Area Boss Zone is a localization bug)
2. Progress through each of the 5 sectors
3. Number of entries remaining for the week
4. Reset your Progress (resets all bosses killed)
- The Shattered Table bosses have a chance to drop gear.
- All sectors will drop evolution material at 100%.
- When you clear Hotat, you can acquire a Ghostly Shard.
- If you obtain gear which is evolved to a certain stage, it can then be used as a material to craft new charms.