We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - v305 Hot Fix

Comments

• @R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    @Smoreceror is there any info on how to get Ghost shells? for charm crafting?

Ghosty Scales ? The Legendary Item ? From the last Boss as they also stated in the Patchnotes.

I've beaten the table my 2 times this week: no ghost scales, 1 ghost shard... plenty of Evo runes though, so I got that going for me I guess.

a friend of mine got 1 when i did it with him but in the guild he is like the only one out of 10 people or so that got one.

• @YamiGitzune said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Ghosty Scales ? The Legendary Item ? From the last Boss as they also stated in the Patchnotes.

I've beaten the table my 2 times this week: no ghost scales, 1 ghost shard... plenty of Evo runes though, so I got that going for me I guess.

a friend of mine got 1 when i did it with him but in the guild he is like the only one out of 10 people or so that got one.

I think one of my guildmates has a small handful as well, so they obviously drop. I should have mentioned that in my first response as well, because contrary to how it sounds, I only have one "mild" complaint about the dungeon.

• @R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

I think one of my guildmates has a small handful as well, so they obviously drop. I should have mentioned that in my first response as well, because contrary to how it sounds, I only have one "mild" complaint about the dungeon.

didnt want to sound mean just to say that the chance doesnt seem high as with the shards aswell because you need 50 and i got also just 1 after 2 clears.

• Mats are pretty high for evolution and charms, 50-60 ghost shards? getting maybe 1 a week if you only play a main? At this rate youll be able to evolve the gear that comes out 3-4 months from now. I've heard people are closer to 30-40 who ran ST through their alts, but thats getting lucky with drops and salvaging them.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Ive got 3 ST drops (no wep) plenty of evo runes 9 ghost shards no scales sadly.

• @WarFaceSystemX said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

you salvaged items or did you drop it with alts that you have 9 shards ?

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Drops. and i salvged one item and used two alts

• @knoxxer said:
    UPDATE: Maintenance will begin at 4PM PDT (1AM CEST)!

We will be taking the servers down at 2pm Pacific time, Thursday August 31st, for an estimated 1~3 hours for maintenance. During this time we will apply a hotfix, as well as perform delivery and removal of some items that were changed or not functioning in v303. Thanks for your patience!

1. The permanent wings were a mistake for the previous rewards, these will be removed.
    2. Missing Arena rewards (first clear rewards) will be given during maintenance.

4, if we have permanent wings they will be removed now?

7. Does this mean even the progress I made today? or only the progress from yesterday?

• QuintinwQuintinw Member

@YamiGitzune said:

@JRXK33GNCA said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@DAiNiROK said:
    Aren't you going to address combat rating for bosses? You mention in evolution thread that players in range from 50K to 200K CR can experience ST dungeon. Please gather gear worth in 50K CR and do it yourself, film it and show us. Would pay anything to see how you would beat first boss with 50K CR.

Starhenge extreme has 130k CR and bosses have 100 HP. First boss in ST has 2700 HP. How is it even close to being 50K.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3758/the-shattered-table-and-evolution-overview

100K CR Solo first boss 2 people with 50K CR would be about equal i would say ?

but the second boss might be impossible except you reset thanks to how shitty you see the poison until you got quite a few more CR third you need 10K CR for xD

black on white was writen 50k not 90 not 100 not 200( what's the difference yeah?) and 2 people not always make things better.

The first boss is still beatable without dying if you dont do stupid shit and iframe the three stomps with any CR it just takes longer.
    and Quintinw literally posted a screenshot after the first boss on her valk with 53K CR so be quite pls

I uh...I'm a male by the way... :upsidedown:

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

Since I see nothing about this in the hotfix notes, am I safe to assume I am going to be doing Arena without my necklace for a while? The petrify proc makes it a little annoying and the accessory to stop petrifying yourself does not work in Arena.

• @Quintinw said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@JRXK33GNCA said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@DAiNiROK said:
    Aren't you going to address combat rating for bosses? You mention in evolution thread that players in range from 50K to 200K CR can experience ST dungeon. Please gather gear worth in 50K CR and do it yourself, film it and show us. Would pay anything to see how you would beat first boss with 50K CR.

Starhenge extreme has 130k CR and bosses have 100 HP. First boss in ST has 2700 HP. How is it even close to being 50K.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3758/the-shattered-table-and-evolution-overview

100K CR Solo first boss 2 people with 50K CR would be about equal i would say ?

but the second boss might be impossible except you reset thanks to how shitty you see the poison until you got quite a few more CR third you need 10K CR for xD

black on white was writen 50k not 90 not 100 not 200( what's the difference yeah?) and 2 people not always make things better.

The first boss is still beatable without dying if you dont do stupid shit and iframe the three stomps with any CR it just takes longer.
    and Quintinw literally posted a screenshot after the first boss on her valk with 53K CR so be quite pls

I uh...I'm a male by the way... :upsidedown:

Valk Picture = her as long as i dont know the gender xD but that wasnt the point

• BashnirBashnir Member
    edited August 2017

@Bashnir said:

@knoxxer said:

We will be taking the servers down at 2pm Pacific time, Thursday August 31st, for an estimated 1~3 hours for maintenance. During this time we will apply a hotfix, as well as perform delivery and removal of some items that were changed or not functioning in v303. Thanks for your patience!

1. The permanent wings were a mistake for the previous rewards, these will be removed.
    2. Missing Arena rewards (first clear rewards) will be given during maintenance.

4, if we have permanent wings they will be removed now?

7. Does this mean even the progress I made today? or only the progress from yesterday?

I just want to say, if i get fucked over b/c of number 7 i will be sooo pissed. I spend yesterday hanging out with my stream to help them with content and didn't have time to do my arena, i just rushed in the last 30 min when I found this out and went from floor 1 to 70 where I would be in the 100s for sure. I cant express how upset i am right now b/c of this shit. I guess this is what happens when you try and have fun with stream and your game, you just fuck those people over.

Remove my wings and break my accessory procs. Arena is gonna be rough....

• @WarFaceSystemX said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

you salvaged ST items? do they break down into ghost shards?

• @FWFCDYA3JR said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

yes they do

@FWFCDYA3JR said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@R3M3MB3R3D said:

@YamiGitzune said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Ya Salvaged

• @YamiGitzune said:
    didnt want to sound mean just to say that the chance doesnt seem high as with the shards aswell because you need 50 and i got also just 1 after 2 clears.

No I was thinking to myself, so many complaints and I felt like I was adding to the noise on that end lmao.

edited September 2017

@knoxxer said:

**** edited 4:27PM ******

So, you moved the maintenance back 2 hours.. and told us this 30 minutes after it was supposed to start? I am not understanding the times here.So, If I understand this correctly , the game wont be live for another couple hours from now (when it was supposed to end)?

• Give them some time and be patient. I rather give them all day to fix whatever needs to be fixed than put the servers up so fast that still full of crap.

@Skulrit said:
    Give them some time and be patient. I rather give them all day to fix whatever needs to be fixed than put the servers up so fast that still full of crap.

I dont mind how long they take, but I stopped playing at 2 (when maintenance was to start), came back from shopping and stuff and sat down to play , just to find out that downtime just started 30 minutes ago. Its confusing. Did they not know at 2 PM that it was getting changed?

Toying with out emotions

• Theres a bug where if you Initialize while inside the shattered table dungeon it takes an entry, regardless if you complete the dungeon or not. Lost both my entries, only defeated the first 3 bosses.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

@7A93FXLKHN said:
    Theres a bug where if you Initialize while inside the shattered table dungeon it takes an entry, regardless if you complete the dungeon or not. Lost both my entries, only defeated the first 3 bosses.

Initializing resets the dungeon and taking out a "clear" from your 2/2 weekly.

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

UPDATE 3: We have also removed some of the more creative ways to obtain extra loot from the Shattered Table. Anyone that abused this over the past day we will be reviewing and removing loot that was obtained via these exploits.

If you still have 0/2 dailies, they will be reset tonight at the normal time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• AetheraAethera Member

@knoxxer said:
    UPDATE 3: We have also removed some of the more creative ways to obtain extra loot from the Shattered Table. Anyone that abused this over the past day we will be reviewing and removing loot that was obtained via these exploits.

If you still have 0/2 dailies, they will be reset tonight at the normal time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

ooooooh

oooooooohhhh

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

what exploits? since they are done with, can be told what right?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@knoxxer said:

So my dailies did remain at 0/2 on all the characters I have just checked. I suppose all my character lost their Thursday daily. Most of them also lost Wednesday daily too. Doubt there will be any compensation or it would have been in the mail already. Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to send a system wide set of Wednesday and Thursday daily stuff to everyone, if only for the trouble. I really don't mind and won't raise a fuss over this. Bugs happen and I understand that. But I can only assume a few people may be enraged by something as simple as this.

• @Nopi said:

@knoxxer said:

So my dailies did remain at 0/2 on all the characters I have just checked. I suppose all my character lost their Thursday daily. Most of them also lost Wednesday daily too. Doubt there will be any compensation or it would have been in the mail already. Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to send a system wide set of Wednesday and Thursday daily stuff to everyone, if only for the trouble. I really don't mind and won't raise a fuss over this. Bugs happen and I understand that. But I can only assume a few people may be enraged by something as simple as this.

This is why you should never reference "patch notes" or "they're gonna fix it". You're just setting people up for disappointment.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Vesporax said:

@Nopi said:

@knoxxer said:

This is why you should never reference "patch notes" or "they're gonna fix it". You're just setting people up for disappointment.

I'm starting to use the word 'hopefully' when I speak of fixes. Though it seems in some cases it may be best to not even talk about it.

• @Nopi said:

@Vesporax said:

@Nopi said:

@knoxxer said:

I'm starting to use the word 'hopefully' when I speak of fixes. Though it seems in some cases it may be best to not even talk about it.

By this point you only can hope. They fixxed some stuff with the hotfix just to break the auction house prices for Hammers/Elite Voucher/Soul Fusion Coupons with it because they patched in a version with old price ranges in.

• items becoming other items after evolution is indeed? like my graywords earrings to nuradin? or malarya knife to wyndaria